Miltary Wonders a Waste?

Well I have been in a debate with myself on what wonders to buy. Tonight at update I'll be able to get my 3rd wonder and all month I have debated on if I should get a miltary wonder.

Right now I have the SSS and the SM wonders. I know I need the interstate and that really should be the wonder i get but sadly tonight I will only have 30mill. So the question is should I wait a few more days and get the interstate setting my wonder clock back a few days or get a miltary wonder like a Nuke Silo.

anyways i guess im asking for someone to talk me out of miltary wonders as i was going to start buying them instead of the econo ones cuz well they just seem so much cooler.

Edited by Lord Thomas Drake

The SDI will pay for itself after 2 nukes for me, so it is very much worth it. Plus once you are around 9k infra, a small boost in income does nothing for you considered to the benefits to make an enemy use 3 nukes just to get 1 through your SDI

I"m right now saving for a wonder myself and it will be the Interstate. Just seems to have the most bang for the buck.

I suggest that you read this thread before you get an IS as your first wonder: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=12640

I'm also waitingto get all of my economic wonders before I get the military ones.

If you expect to be attacked by a vastly stronger coalition and you plan to surrender in order to save your nation then you should not buy military wonders. In any other case, go for it. I love military wonders and I'm getting the hidden nuke silo soon.

Edited by der_ko

Don't buy a nuke silo unless your willing to stay in a losing fight long enough to launch 25 nukes. Which might leave you on a perma-zi list.

In your position I would probably get the DRA or NRL...at your size you should be avoiding trouble at all cost.