Sent to do no harm, far from - from disaster

I raised my hand up high, Boognish was looking onward
Said thy words shall now be done even move forward
Gazing at his spongy eye, I gasp in all it's glory
It's tongue was made by putting forth
the end of the story

Let's Boogie.

17 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We are so eminently awesome that none should dare attack us, nor will they succeed, but in case these one-man ships somehow defeat our Death Star defenses we have hereby laid down a preemptive excuse.

Git gud noobs

5 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Live footage of HiredGun pontificating on his favorite subject, the lack of competition and failure of Boognish Cult.

m8KBtsol.png

You must be incredibly salty to put in this much effort. 😂 

4 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I'm an over achiever ;)

Meme wars are the best wars and what can I say, you inspire me.

Are you waging this meme war on yourself? I don't see anyone else wasting their time.

5 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

LOL

It is a game. We are playing a game. 

This is our 4th war and your 2nd so it appears we're playing twice as much minus the "attacking alliances 1 day out of war" part. 😉

2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

something about how BC is awful and wasn't fighting enough and isn't good and stuff

I had heard that you were complaining to one of my members about this and I was devastated. I was so distraught at the mere thought of losing your good opinion of us that I decided we needed to go to war immediately. All I want out of CN TE is for you to love us, HiredGun.

Now I would like to share a page from the scrapbook we are making of our war together:

Wn5Rm1pl.png 

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

This is our 4th war and your 2nd so it appears we're playing twice as much minus the "attacking alliances 1 day out of war" part. 😉

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

You dirty op'd NLoN on the final day of your round with them. You constantly bang on about using every mechanic and opportunity to your advantage and yet you whinge ad infinitum when other people do the same thing.

Do you see us bemoaning OP hitting us after we hit you as 'opportunistic'? No, if anything we relish the opportunity to have our slots filled like the dirty cultists we are.

Take a deep breath and try to actually have some fun.

BC getting all salty over how we fight our wars 😆 at least we're not attacking alliances fresh out of war. That has always been unacceptable and still considered one of the lowest forms of gamesmanship in TE. You're only lucky you've committed this hedious crime against the only alliance who'd have rolled you had you done it to anyone else. 

The only crime DEFCON 1 is guilty of is being too good. 😉