Boognish Cult to D1 - kaboom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5472637&key=1870c1c56fbimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-mnl_ozordqovmrAZQxH

C3rVDhXVYAEUAcL.jpg

We've seen such a string of tirades,

The statements are really charades.

We're digging right in,

We're under their skin:

They're starting to send us blockades!

Edited by Lex Quintus
Taking a mulligan

When it comes to awards, I have said this many times publicly but there is nothing wrong with pursuing flags, my only personal issue with it is when flag runners turtle sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars watching their members burn but they can do as they wish and I'll continue to do to them as I wish. @Lyanna Mormont The awards represent excellence in this game, you should strive for the same success for your own alliance rather than attack us right out of war then mock us for being too successful. I understand why you're upset but I believe if you were to redirect your energy on building a successful alliance ,  I have faith you'll be able to and you'll then be able to meet D1 on an even playing field with a favorable outcome. 🙂

The truth is the top 3 alliances are willing to paint D1 as the bad guys so they can ignore each other and try to work against us. That is a valid strategy but D1 will continue to uphold its principles, treat those the same as they treat us and continue in our pursuit for greatness.

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

When it comes to awards, I have said this many times publicly but there is nothing wrong with pursuing flags, my only personal issue with it is when flag runners turtle sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars watching their members burn but they can do as they wish and I'll continue to do to them as I wish. @Lyanna Mormont The awards represent excellence in this game, you should strive for the same success for your own alliance rather than attack us right out of war then mock us for being too successful. I understand why you're upset but I believe if you were to redirect your energy on building a successful alliance ,  I have faith you'll be able to and you'll then be able to meet D1 on an even playing field with a favorable outcome. 🙂

The truth is the top 3 alliances are willing to paint D1 as the bad guys so they can ignore each other and try to work against us. That is a valid strategy but D1 will continue to uphold its principles, treat those the same as they treat us and continue in our pursuit for greatness.

nope its just that you have pushed everyone on planet steve to not like you so much all accept the 12 players in D1 and I’m not even sure they like you ….. 

xoxo also hi HG 

Just now, RoadRash said:

nope its just that you have pushed everyone on planet steve to not like you so much all accept the 12 players in D1 and I’m not even sure they like you ….. 

xoxo also hi HG 

You've hated me ever since you blamed me for your alliance disbanding, even during the old D1vAW grudge wars we got on reasonably well but because stevie pulled you into our grudge wars your dislike for me turned into hatred.  Prior to harboring stevies group we had been beefing with for years, we rarely waged any wars against your alliance and in one case we defended your alliance after it was attacked right out of war. Remember? I did plea with you to drop stevies group as they were only using you as meatsheild and I knew you were the next person and alliance they wanted to drive a wedge between.

And again, I am treating everyone with as fair wars as can be waged if you disagree then bring it to my attention and I'll explain why that particular war was waged, the only valid reason i believe people do not like me is because I've built a successful alliance.

The more successful you are the more haters you have.

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You've hated me ever since you blamed me for your alliance disbanding, even during the old D1vAW grudge wars we got on reasonably well but because stevie pulled you into our grudge wars your dislike for me turned into hatred.  Prior to harboring stevies group we had been beefing with for years, we rarely waged any wars against your alliance and in one case we defended your alliance after it was attacked right out of war. Remember? I did plea with you to drop stevies group as they were only using you as meatsheild and I knew you were the next person and alliance they wanted to drive a wedge between.

And again, I am treating everyone with as fair wars as can be waged if you disagree then bring it to my attention and I'll explain why that particular war was waged, the only valid reason i believe people do not like me is because I've built a successful alliance.

most of it was just blah blah blah you really must be the most delusional child walking steve ,,,,, one never harbored 2 never disbanded and 3 i was right about your side kick not liking you :P

3 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

ohhhhhhh BTW cowboy built D1 not HG ….. and there is the delusion 

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

most of it was just blah blah blah you really must be the most delusional child walking steve ,,,,, one never harbored 2 never disbanded and 3 i was right about your side kick not liking you :P

Your alliance was NDO, you were the owner during its final rounds and you still showcase that fact under your avatar. But perhaps "merged" into AW is a better word.  Regardless you all knew none could withstand the strength of D1 so several alliances were merged and we're happy a group of friends had to join forces to challenge us.

5 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

ohhhhhhh BTW cowboy built D1 not HG ….. and there is the delusion 

You're 100% correct, Cowboy built D1 and he'll find no one more loyal to his cause!

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

Your alliance was NDO, you were the owner during its final rounds and you still showcase that fact under your avatar. But perhaps "merged" into AW is a better word.  Regardless you all knew none could withstand the strength of D1 so several alliances were merged and we're happy a group of friends had to join forces to challenge us.

You're 100% correct, Cowboy built D1 and he'll find no one more loyal to his cause!

I’m sorry maybe i miss read and thought you had some incline on thinking you had anything to do with the disbanding of NDO … last days of NDO stevie was in there i believe destroying you and D1 ……       and my pet little hamster you are far from loyal ,,, cowboy cant stand you but being the man he is he created you little Cretan and has to stand by it because he is a mans man and not a pat …..

and bobafeet if your so loyal why are you taking credit on an alliance he made ????????

47 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

I’m sorry maybe i miss read and thought you had some incline on thinking you had anything to do with the disbanding of NDO … last days of NDO stevie was in there i believe destroying you and D1 ……       and my pet little hamster you are far from loyal ,,, cowboy cant stand you but being the man he is he created you little Cretan and has to stand by it because he is a mans man and not a pat …..

and bobafeet if your so loyal why are you taking credit on an alliance he made ????????

Either you have a awful memory or you are intentionally lying to support your narrative that I'm the big bad monster of TE and I'm leaning more towards the latter. And this isn't the first time you've stated you or others were destroying us.

First war: D11 vs SG ( stevies alliance)

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131841-make-te-great-again/

Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iLGJ-vfLrjpcRqd-k3-IGt9LNdjLv9dF3B-3SZv9aBo/edit#gid=313575854

Result: D1 won by 89k

Second war: D1 vs NDO (You took stevie and some of his guys into NDO)

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131867-d1-thriller/

Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ACZgOYoLg4hSSkldFWhL6qoP7t_xq7TQRfHRIp7ZB4E/edit#gid=1453532239

Result: D1 won by 103k

Third war was a concurrent with the start of two wars happening on the same day: D1 vs TPK and NDO (D1 defensive)

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131888-its-party-time/

Third war continued: D1 vs NDO, NLoN and SG (D1 offensive)

Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/164DuqMLaz8VsT6zditDhirnDknzJx0Y_rArufOp4yGE/edit#gid=320740479

Result against all 4 alliances: D1 won by 49k

I'm sure you're now coming to the realization that you are completely wrong in your statement that D1 got destroyed by anyone, in fact we did all the destroying and we waged as fair wars as we could doing all that destroying, some of those results were quite close. But overall round 48 was nothing but complete dominance in terms of wars waged for and against D1.

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

Credit belongs to everyone in D1!

Edited by HiredGun

Really not too thrilled about this (old friends, etc.), seems to be my nature to have destruction follow wherever I go (even with the slightest actions of mine that I don't think would have any impact or difference).  Double-edged swords, etc.

Nonetheless I have accepted the dance invitation and @Jiros is actually quite the dancer :D

o/ war

o/ memes

o/ memewars

3 hours ago, King Cyan said:

Really not too thrilled about this (old friends, etc.), seems to be my nature to have destruction follow wherever I go (even with the slightest actions of mine that I don't think would have any impact or difference).  Double-edged swords, etc.

Nonetheless I have accepted the dance invitation and @Jiros is actually quite the dancer :D

o/ war

o/ memes

o/ memewars

Aww I told you that you didn't have to attack them. You and Jiros can just hold hands and have ice cream together.

21 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Navigation check: this is the condensed version of a dead spreadsheet game, right?

Also, you are not being mocked "for being too successful." It's more to do with being too serious.

Tomorrow our wars are expired,

The SDI crews are all tired.

We've sallied our dudes

With good attitudes

And plenty of nukes have been fired.

Edited by Lex Quintus

2 hours ago, Lex Quintus said:

Navigation check: this is the condensed version of a dead spreadsheet game, right?

Also, you are not being mocked "for being too successful." It's more to do with being too serious.

Tomorrow our wars are expired,

The SDI crews are all tired.

We've sallied our dudes

With good attitudes

And plenty of nukes have been fired.

What is wrong with taking my responsibilities for my members serious? I'm all for having fun with war opponents but this war started with malicious intention and that set the tone.

5 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

Aww I told you that you didn't have to attack them. You and Jiros can just hold hands and have ice cream together.

We knew he'd be a tough and fun opponent so he could not be ignored. 🙂

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

What is wrong with taking my responsibilities for my members serious? I'm all for having fun with war opponents but this war started with malicious intention and that set the tone.

Lol

Oh HiredGun, you have never once been correct about my motives. 

On 2/9/2020 at 2:34 PM, Lyanna Mormont said:

oreTKWA.png

Lyanna immediately after declaring on a fresh out of war D1...

giphy.gif

Day 1 of Lyanna in action...

tenor.gif?itemid=5568313&key=bd72aac6d20

Day 2 to 5..

giphy.gif

Lyanna on the forums...

giphy.gif

Lyanna declaring a war she can win...

o9GOTUT.png

HG countering with his own war...

tenor.gif?itemid=5715082

I was going to run some stats but I'm semi retired these days 🙂