Boognish Cult to D1 - kaboom

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

HG laughing at another one of @Lyanna Mormont  salty memes before realizing he also use to partake in this practice...

15813691074546032901687305911141.gif

https://forums.cybernations.net/topic/129784-d1-top-2-most-wanted/

awww so you did laugh at the memes! I knew you liked them!

On 2/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, HiredGun said:

Credit belongs to everyone in D1!

actually it amazes me how you know how to pull up old threads about me .. last chick that was that into me well ill leave that alone …. and no boba it was inactivity that closed the doors on NDO and thats it …. i couldn’t leave a great alliance like NDO on steve that couldn’t perform to the  excellence it was known for … 

32 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

actually it amazes me how you know how to pull up old threads about me .. last chick that was that into me well ill leave that alone …. and no boba it was inactivity that closed the doors on NDO and thats it …. i couldn’t leave a great alliance like NDO on steve that couldn’t perform to the  excellence it was known for … 

Pulling up old threads exposing your filthy lies. 😉 All the active Ndo leaders retired but my memory of them isn't positive and I have my reasons but it's in the past now. 

It must've been a coincedence you closed shop after D1 started giving you a little attention for harboring a group we had beef with then. 

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Pulling up old threads exposing your filthy lies. 😉 All the active Ndo leaders retired but my memory of them isn't positive and I have my reasons but it's in the past now. 

It must've been a coincedence you closed shop after D1 started giving you a little attention for harboring a group we had beef with then. 

HG stevie and his crew beat you down all the time from every direction …. and i can see why … you have to be the dirtiest player in TE 

39 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

HG stevie and his crew beat you down all the time from every direction …. and i can see why … you have to be the dirtiest player in TE 

Why do you worship and idolize stevie? He used you like the good little meatsheild you were. 

I don't care who beat who and when. 

7 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Why do you worship and idolize stevie? He used you like the good little meatsheild you were. 

I don't care who beat who and when. 

in 1 breath you say how you beat NDO and brag in the next i say stevie beat on you and you say i don’t care ……   

there is the bipolar HG at his best ….

23 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

in 1 breath you say how you beat NDO and brag in the next i say stevie beat on you and you say i don’t care ……   

there is the bipolar HG at his best ….

Stevie and I battled for years, we won our fair share and he won his but I'm confused why you care so much? Is this suppose to be your little victory over me? Why don't you put your dick measuring tape away and learn how to play the game so you don't have to ride on someone's coattail.

14 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Stevie and I battled for years, we won our fair share and he won his but I'm confused why you care so much? Is this suppose to be your little victory over me? Why don't you put your dick measuring tape away and learn how to play the game so you don't have to ride on someone's coattail.

HG honestly and this is truth …. you really suck at this game overtime i go to hit you your so far out of range its pathetic … your a con man little lying PAT .. your ability in this game go no further then those of a rat … your troops that stick around can not possible like you i see them on the chats and i cant see how they even want to be near you … and i really have no clue how someone like cowboy wants to be anywhere near you i really don’t understand that ……. as far as beating you HG I’ve beat you in every step of this game even to the point where i could be a higher standing member in D1 ….. you really are a PAT and that is sad because you think that is a good thing …. as far as a tape measure people with big dicks don’t really ever think about measuring it ;) 

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

HG honestly and this is truth …. you really suck at this game overtime i go to hit you your so far out of range its pathetic … your a con man little lying PAT .. your ability in this game go no further then those of a rat … your troops that stick around can not possible like you i see them on the chats and i cant see how they even want to be near you … and i really have no clue how someone like cowboy wants to be anywhere near you i really don’t understand that ……. as far as beating you HG I’ve beat you in every step of this game even to the point where i could be a higher standing member in D1 ….. you really are a PAT and that is sad because you think that is a good thing …. as far as a tape measure people with big dicks don’t really ever think about measuring it ;) 

Unless you have every statistical advantage you've always avoided me when I'm in range and this is the same with admiral alexander. Also I'm only out of range because your alliance attacked one day out of war, before I had the chance to leave nuclear anarchy and rebuild. 

Also you were in D1 for 2 weeks after ignoring all my advice, spent yourself broke then threw a tandrum blaming me for your failures and left. That's how high you got with with us. 

Now in almost every forum thread you go around saying how much D1 members hate me and that they want me to leave.  Most have been here for years now so I'm not sure why they stick around if they hate me so much. Over 7 years as well! 😃

No one is being forced, bribed or ransomed, everyone is free to leave when they desire, they can go to any other alliance and in return they'll have nothing but my support. 

If a member wants to take the reigns then we'll initiate an election and let the membership decide. 🙂

most are gone SoT perfect example they lie each other HG not you …. and not once have you ever been close to beaten me in a one on one even when i take on 6 you still lose ,,,,, your a scheming little rat HG thats it … your advice is always trash i got my WRC for fun … see cowboy has one now and is loving it …. i play for fun not to bully and pretend everyone is looking for a flag ,,, when ITS YOU always chasing the flag YOU worrying about everyone else cause you want it ….. you little rat ….. 

cowboy really should have kicked you to the gutter where your rat ass needs to be ……. its not to late he still can …… but like all rats when you become out of control you will be exterminated 

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

most are gone SoT perfect example they lie each other HG not you …. and not once have you ever been close to beaten me in a one on one even when i take on 6 you still lose ,,,,, your a scheming little rat HG thats it … your advice is always trash i got my WRC for fun … see cowboy has one now and is loving it …. i play for fun not to bully and pretend everyone is looking for a flag ,,, when ITS YOU always chasing the flag YOU worrying about everyone else cause you want it ….. you little rat ….. 

You must have a long nose..

CKc5GDq.png

2 hours ago, RoadRash said:

cowboy really should have kicked you to the gutter where your rat ass needs to be ……. its not to late he still can …… but like all rats when you become out of control you will be exterminated 

Rd8i9XigoA59HJ81wGves5kdprjP_X28nEwd3nDU

lmfao are you actually showing times when i was away from my nation ….. dude you really are a delusional person omg i almost feel sorry for you …… and you save 2 i would be proud to have beaten me also ……. but I’m sorry i was able to engage at that time …. and BTW HG I’ve hated you a loooooooong time so figure 3 wars a round for 40 rounds thats about 100 wars ,,,,, wheres the rest ?????

11 hours ago, RoadRash said:

lmfao are you actually showing times when i was away from my nation ….. dude you really are a delusional person omg i almost feel sorry for you …… and you save 2 i would be proud to have beaten me also ……. but I’m sorry i was able to engage at that time …. and BTW HG I’ve hated you a loooooooong time so figure 3 wars a round for 40 rounds thats about 100 wars ,,,,, wheres the rest ?????

FdHPrfN.png

In your eyes my only crimes against you have been rolling you into the dirt on fair terms. 🙂

23 hours ago, Vaslov said:

Reading this thread is a lot of fun... 

Yeah watching HG and RR thrashing each other about on the forums is a guaranteed fun read

Keep the hate flowing for our entertainment!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 6:38 AM, Augustus Caesar said:

Yeah watching HG and RR thrashing each other about on the forums is a guaranteed fun read

Keep the hate flowing for our entertainment!

you should see us on discord lol