Updeclare bonanza

you really are a child HG its a shame what you have done to D1 ….. cowboy should have left you in the gutter a long time ago ………

but its nice that you keep it going and in the end you will see you lose again as you only have 12 members ….. oh i forgot the rest went and made rogue nations ……

well good luck being the person you are .. i will leave my choice words in our chat so that you cannot run off and tell 

Edited by RoadRash

53 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

you really are a child HG its a shame what you have done to D1 ….. cowboy should have left you in the gutter a long time ago ………

but its nice that you keep it going and in the end you will see you lose again as you only have 12 members ….. oh i forgot the rest went and made rogue nations ……

well good luck being the person you are .. i will leave my choice words in our chat so that you cannot run off and tell 

Your last 4 wars were down declares against D1 so we're only giving back what you gave us. 

Enjoy! 🙂

Good luck, friend.

Quite the updec too! Hopefully the beautiful events that transpired will clear your name as leader of that 'rebellion.'

I wish you the best in your conflicts and the rebuild afterwards! :D 

o7 

Dad Burn it!  You guys need to slow all the hate, this is a game of strategy.  Well after being on the receiving end of Rogues and down declares knocking D1 to a new low we turned the page.   Frankly I try and stay off of here because it only agitates me, reading some of the posts (my typo's).   Lighten up Ok?  We all have rolls in RL where we teach values to our youths.  Gaming with Prominence is my goal.   Whats yours? 

Edited by Hoosier