Are You Not Entertained?

Yo momma so fat, when she fell noone was laughing, but the ground was crackin up.

Two wrongs dont make a right, take your parents for example.

If I wanted to hear from an a-hole, Id fart.

9 hours ago, Wayne World said:

We need more insults

You're so ugly, you scared the crap out of the toilet.

Your Alliance must be a cactus because everybody in it is a prick.

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.

You're so fake, Barbie is jealous

lol the birth certificate one hahahahahah

On 9/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, Brewersalliance said:

DRY4DcrsgVHeb4hFSNob-Q7phWe1gtdimHFuHGROEhKNHfO3RucsdI7E1HUWMjTFlZXUpuVx_mvg7xJOjFpupTbwnOmycdstHGRjtTPzXmhW7kgbO9RI25bsK8uBiy9ZI7rOw6V4

Yablecki : Brewersalliance, brewersalliance, brewersalliance. They call for you. The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. A striking story. Now the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. What could be more glorious than to challenge the emperor himself in the great arena.

brewersalliance: You would fight me?

Yablecki : Why not? Do you think I am afraid?

brewersalliance: I think you have been afraid all your life.

Yablecki : Unlike brewersalliance the invincible, who knows no fear?

brewersalliance [ laughing]: I knew a man once who said, death smiles at us all. All that man can do is smile back.

Yablecki : I wonder. Did your friend smile at his own death?

brewersalliance: You must know. He was your father.

Yablecki : You loved my father, I know. But so did I. That makes us brothers, doesn't it? Smile for me now brother. [Yablecki  embraces brewersalliance and with one fierce thrust, stabs him with his knife, kissing him on the neck.]

Yablecki  [to Bajor]: Strap on his armour. Conceal the wound.

LmKl2OUYUr3XmO_D4lnxdZbB2nsr5BFIOj9LXUeIIpPfCWTciOoNm5qSkDcYHIFcYun4y9jkOXalMb-0EniQVppIWjX5AhkjinTEsiGfz0jh-ae6nwEhsd4ww_qoAhzesaymcpsj

The trap door to the arena opens as the lift rises, encircled with the Sexy Gladiators as they stand behind their black shields. In the middle, the white clad Yablecki , gazing upwardly, basking in the sun and the wounded, dying brewersalliance stand. All the while, Bajor staring at brewersalliance. As they reach the arena, the Sexy Gladiators take their place at the perimeter of the arena. brewersalliance stumbles to the center, slowly stooping to pick up a handful of sand, with a watchful eye on Bajor. brewersalliance rubs the sand in his hands and reaches for his sword but Bajor tosses it aside, and out of reach. brewersalliance painfully moves to where the sword has been tossed and picks it up, immediately swinging at Yablecki . The two do battle. brewersalliance roars as he attacks Yablecki . Yablecki  manages to cut brewersalliance' leg. Although wounded, brewersalliance cuts Yablecki ' arm causing him to drop his sword.

brewersalliance begins to drift into the after life and as he sees the gate to his home, the sword drops from his hand. Meanwhile, Yablecki  is calling Bajor for his sword but Bajor does not comply. Yablecki then turns to the Sexy Gladiators , calling out "sword". The gladiators begin to pull their swords when Bajor quickly tells them to "sheath your swords" and they quickly comply. As Yablecki  reaches for his hidden dagger, brewersalliance quickly returns to this life and, unarmed but for his strength and determination, does battle with Yablecki , turning Yablecki ' knife against him. Yablecki tries relentlessly to fight brewersalliance off but brewersalliance slowly plunges the knife into Yablecki ' throat, further and further until it can go no further. Yablecki  falls to the ground. The fight over, brewersalliance begins to drift as he reaches out his bloodied hand, to push open the gate that leads to his home. Peace, once again, overcomes brewersalliance when Bajor calls to him. "brewersalliance, brewersalliance." brewersalliance regains consciousness.

UBeU3xbYhwOOUXaQ5habbB1dRPWwj09hby_YQrO_klAUrneuR41syoNeoAlGdPvvB__hBvLzHeBEm_iwhALSdtByT6xX011ddObhsHAbFQoYHYL_l2isRnzj4riooYFmNERg-T7V

brewersalliance: Bajor, free my men. Senator Fury is to be reinstated. There was once a dream that was Planet Steve, it shall be realized. These are the wishes of Caesar of Atlia. [Bajor calls out to the guards, "Free the prisoners, ...go!" ]

brewersalliance stands, unsteady, as the vision of the wheat field once again comes to him, his wife MsShawdi and son waiting for him. Suddenly he falls hard like a tree, to the ground. Sister Midnight runs into the arena, dropping to her knees at his side and calling to him "brewersalliance!" brewersalliance gazes up and tells her, "MK is safe." Sister Midnight looks at him adoringly and responds, "Go to them", freeing him. With her hand, she closes his eyes, his face calm and at peace as he leaves this world. Sister Midnight adds, "you are home." Grieving, with one hand to her brow and the other over her heart, she regains her presence, stands and turns to Senator Fury and the crowd.]

Sister Midnight: Is Planet Steve worth one good man's life? We believed it once. Make us believe it again. He was a soldier of Planet Steve. Honour him.

Fury: Who will help me carry him.  

[Many gather around to lift brewersalliance and carry him from the arena. Yablecki  lay alone, in the sand.]

TnL7Nqjnc5DN1YtUWOVo9ucfTnHoU8ZVQbBMol0ca4VuqXekYhEBoho2m7PuoW72lddtC99Hn3-XkMD8gh4JkgUpo9RT5iqgIcjq-LYJTN7-PMZAJ0YoInv7biZPJ6cARahEvFg4

Lachiton is digging in the sand for burial, at the place where brewersalliance died. He unfolds the small leather pouch and removes the figurines belonging to brewersalliance of his wife and son and gently places them in them in their resting place.

Lachiton: Now we are free. I will see you again. But not yet, not yet....

0uckx9C0zkKtTQccVtUEu26O_4nBxGW2QD4iBel8eqIYlD3svfp_UVKcpir5SfxfQeVNOKQmzVl4mslSRqRm23TvpzYS7QdAAWrDtZKRIU9zflaY-BgNhSJgt9lPT3-wgym7DjGB

WAYYYYY TLDR;  IRON declares war on the Sexy Gladiators

Signed:

brewersalliance

Caesar

Sister Midnight

Listen, no matter how much you try to impress the world of TE with your silly announcements, no matter how try to act funny and serious about some stuff, i have no respect to you nor to your sh^tty alliance. So dont try to be classy on forums with your pictures and bolded word, believe me you need years of experience. 

You in the Indep Rep of Orange Turtles can go have some kind of an orgy together but take your sh^it out from TE and leave. The kind of games you played with us last time made you look ridiculous and believe me in D1 they think you are a clown or sort of a coward.

Might be the first time you hear me swearing on forums, but trust me it is totally worth it. 

That being said, happy round to all TE and hope people like you auto delete their nations.

Wass

Edited by wasso

12 minutes ago, wasso said:

Listen, no matter how much you try to impress the world of TE with your silly announcements, no matter how try to act funny and serious about some stuff, i have no respect to you nor to your sh^tty alliance. So dont try to be classy on forums with your pictures and bolded word, believe me you need years of experience. 

You in the Indep Rep of Orange Turtles can go have some kind of an orgy together but take your sh^it out from TE and leave. The kind of games you played with us last time made you look ridiculous and believe me in D1 they think you are a clown or sort of a coward.

Might be the first time you hear me swearing on forums, but trust me it is totally worth it. 

That being said, happy round to all TE and hope people like you auto delete their nations.

Wass

Dang. I don't know how anyone could be as classy as you are.

6 hours ago, wasso said:

Wass

Awe someone is being a little cry baby and butt hurt that we denied you casualties. And don't come lying to me saying it's not about that. Every single person on these forums knows exactly what you are !@#$%*ing and moaning about. So go complain somewhere else, cause no one here wants to hear it.