Are You Not Entertained?

DRY4DcrsgVHeb4hFSNob-Q7phWe1gtdimHFuHGROEhKNHfO3RucsdI7E1HUWMjTFlZXUpuVx_mvg7xJOjFpupTbwnOmycdstHGRjtTPzXmhW7kgbO9RI25bsK8uBiy9ZI7rOw6V4

Yablecki : Brewersalliance, brewersalliance, brewersalliance. They call for you. The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. A striking story. Now the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. What could be more glorious than to challenge the emperor himself in the great arena.

brewersalliance: You would fight me?

Yablecki : Why not? Do you think I am afraid?

brewersalliance: I think you have been afraid all your life.

Yablecki : Unlike brewersalliance the invincible, who knows no fear?

brewersalliance [ laughing]: I knew a man once who said, death smiles at us all. All that man can do is smile back.

Yablecki : I wonder. Did your friend smile at his own death?

brewersalliance: You must know. He was your father.

Yablecki : You loved my father, I know. But so did I. That makes us brothers, doesn't it? Smile for me now brother. [Yablecki  embraces brewersalliance and with one fierce thrust, stabs him with his knife, kissing him on the neck.]

Yablecki  [to Bajor]: Strap on his armour. Conceal the wound.

LmKl2OUYUr3XmO_D4lnxdZbB2nsr5BFIOj9LXUeIIpPfCWTciOoNm5qSkDcYHIFcYun4y9jkOXalMb-0EniQVppIWjX5AhkjinTEsiGfz0jh-ae6nwEhsd4ww_qoAhzesaymcpsj

The trap door to the arena opens as the lift rises, encircled with the Sexy Gladiators as they stand behind their black shields. In the middle, the white clad Yablecki , gazing upwardly, basking in the sun and the wounded, dying brewersalliance stand. All the while, Bajor staring at brewersalliance. As they reach the arena, the Sexy Gladiators take their place at the perimeter of the arena. brewersalliance stumbles to the center, slowly stooping to pick up a handful of sand, with a watchful eye on Bajor. brewersalliance rubs the sand in his hands and reaches for his sword but Bajor tosses it aside, and out of reach. brewersalliance painfully moves to where the sword has been tossed and picks it up, immediately swinging at Yablecki . The two do battle. brewersalliance roars as he attacks Yablecki . Yablecki  manages to cut brewersalliance' leg. Although wounded, brewersalliance cuts Yablecki ' arm causing him to drop his sword.

brewersalliance begins to drift into the after life and as he sees the gate to his home, the sword drops from his hand. Meanwhile, Yablecki  is calling Bajor for his sword but Bajor does not comply. Yablecki then turns to the Sexy Gladiators , calling out "sword". The gladiators begin to pull their swords when Bajor quickly tells them to "sheath your swords" and they quickly comply. As Yablecki  reaches for his hidden dagger, brewersalliance quickly returns to this life and, unarmed but for his strength and determination, does battle with Yablecki , turning Yablecki ' knife against him. Yablecki tries relentlessly to fight brewersalliance off but brewersalliance slowly plunges the knife into Yablecki ' throat, further and further until it can go no further. Yablecki  falls to the ground. The fight over, brewersalliance begins to drift as he reaches out his bloodied hand, to push open the gate that leads to his home. Peace, once again, overcomes brewersalliance when Bajor calls to him. "brewersalliance, brewersalliance." brewersalliance regains consciousness.

UBeU3xbYhwOOUXaQ5habbB1dRPWwj09hby_YQrO_klAUrneuR41syoNeoAlGdPvvB__hBvLzHeBEm_iwhALSdtByT6xX011ddObhsHAbFQoYHYL_l2isRnzj4riooYFmNERg-T7V

brewersalliance: Bajor, free my men. Senator Fury is to be reinstated. There was once a dream that was Planet Steve, it shall be realized. These are the wishes of Caesar of Atlia. [Bajor calls out to the guards, "Free the prisoners, ...go!" ]

brewersalliance stands, unsteady, as the vision of the wheat field once again comes to him, his wife MsShawdi and son waiting for him. Suddenly he falls hard like a tree, to the ground. Sister Midnight runs into the arena, dropping to her knees at his side and calling to him "brewersalliance!" brewersalliance gazes up and tells her, "MK is safe." Sister Midnight looks at him adoringly and responds, "Go to them", freeing him. With her hand, she closes his eyes, his face calm and at peace as he leaves this world. Sister Midnight adds, "you are home." Grieving, with one hand to her brow and the other over her heart, she regains her presence, stands and turns to Senator Fury and the crowd.]

Sister Midnight: Is Planet Steve worth one good man's life? We believed it once. Make us believe it again. He was a soldier of Planet Steve. Honour him.

Fury: Who will help me carry him.  

[Many gather around to lift brewersalliance and carry him from the arena. Yablecki  lay alone, in the sand.]

TnL7Nqjnc5DN1YtUWOVo9ucfTnHoU8ZVQbBMol0ca4VuqXekYhEBoho2m7PuoW72lddtC99Hn3-XkMD8gh4JkgUpo9RT5iqgIcjq-LYJTN7-PMZAJ0YoInv7biZPJ6cARahEvFg4

Lachiton is digging in the sand for burial, at the place where brewersalliance died. He unfolds the small leather pouch and removes the figurines belonging to brewersalliance of his wife and son and gently places them in them in their resting place.

Lachiton: Now we are free. I will see you again. But not yet, not yet....

0uckx9C0zkKtTQccVtUEu26O_4nBxGW2QD4iBel8eqIYlD3svfp_UVKcpir5SfxfQeVNOKQmzVl4mslSRqRm23TvpzYS7QdAAWrDtZKRIU9zflaY-BgNhSJgt9lPT3-wgym7DjGB

WAYYYYY TLDR;  IRON declares war on the Sexy Gladiators

Signed:

brewersalliance

Caesar

Sister Midnight

Edited by Brewersalliance

Well the Sexy Gladiators  Attacked 5 of 6 of our members with no DOW

So DCS also declares war on Sexy Gladiators  also

Here are the numbers

14     8   27  56  11

don't forget 117

Aggression on our members will not be tolerated @RoadRash

We have investigated why our warriors attacked DCS. They tell me that @Wayne World insulted Trumps mother, and as such deserves to be hit.

your number 6 can join when he's ready.

Upon further investigation we have found Intel leading us to believe that this was IRON interfering in our "democracy" and distributing fake news. We believe this is all a part of their plan and we will have none of it!

We have also recently learned that War Doves were somehow involved. no idea how just is. so we will be visiting you too @Belisarius

its so nice 

9 hours ago, StevieG said:

We have investigated why our warriors attacked DCS. They tell me that @Wayne World insulted Trumps mother, and as such deserves to be hit.

Upon further investigation we have found Intel leading us to believe that this was IRON interfering in our "democracy" and distributing fake news. We believe this is all a part of their plan and we will have none of it!

We have also recently learned that War Doves were somehow involved. no idea how just is. so we will be visiting you too @Belisarius

understandable my friend …..    just got to teach mishu  a little reason on how to exit a friendly war 

11 hours ago, StevieG said:

lol wait what did we do?  We would never insult Daddy Trumps Family.  Make Steve Great Again. 

Good luck everyone, this war is going to be Yuge.  And just remember,  covfefe.

Edited by Brewersalliance

13 hours ago, Wayne World said:

Well the Sexy Gladiators  Attacked 5 of 6 of our members with no DOW

So DCS also declares war on Sexy Gladiators  also

Here are the numbers

14     8   27  56  11

don't forget 117

Im using those for the power ball.  If i win, I'll buy your TE nation a donation ;)

10 hours ago, StevieG said:

the pack are probably missing out too. so hi there @AL Bundy

Do you give anyone time to rebuild? You seem to be jumping on everyone as soon as they collect. It's quite pathetic for an alliance 3 to 4 times larger than these alliances. 

3 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Do you give anyone time to rebuild? You seem to be jumping on everyone as soon as they collect. It's quite pathetic for an alliance 3 to 4 times larger than these alliances. 

i do have to say i started with one of the sexy gladiators 

We actually make a concerted effort to NOT hit nations that have not rebuilt and/or collected.

guess why only 5 of DCS were hit? because the 6th was not rebuilt/collected.

the same has been applied through most all our wars.

I also prefer if the enemy is NOT overrun and anarchied in a blitz so they can counter. so far I am happy with our success rate so far.

when you consider how many days are left in the round, if you are recently rebuilt and collected and not in anarchy or nuke anarchy you are a target.

would you like some too? @HiredGun

Edited by StevieG

39 minutes ago, StevieG said:

We actually make a concerted effort to NOT hit nations that have not rebuilt and/or collected.

guess why only 5 of DCS were hit? because the 6th was not rebuilt/collected.

the same has been applied through most all our wars.

I also prefer if the enemy is NOT overrun and anarchied in a blitz so they can counter. so far I am happy with our success rate so far.

when you consider how many days are left in the round, if you are recently rebuilt and collected and not in anarchy or nuke anarchy you are a target.

would you like some too? @HiredGun

You're still attacking nations low on funds, fresh out of nuclear anarchy and in many cases low on nukes. A lot of these alliances accepted our early peace offers to give them more time to rebuild and less than a day or 2 out of nuclear anarchy they're being attacked again to help advance your flag ambitions. The rest are poor excuses when this has been ongoing for weeks now. 

Other than that I don't care what you want to do. 

Well we have 300 nukes, and we are looking to use them, sorry about it.

You also hit The Pack and IRON who were not at all prepared for war, and thus you were forced to give them early peace!

We have hit 1 or 2 of the Pack, maybe a few more by now, who are clearly ready, rebuilt and collected. If they dont have money now, it isnt gonna improve much at all.

1 or 2 WD, 2 NDO initially, one of which attacked us first. etc etc.

There is 8 full days left in this round. We held off as long as we could, and drip fed in as slowly as we could. 300 nukes and we are making an effort to drop the lot!

27 minutes ago, StevieG said:

Well we have 300 nukes, and we are looking to use them, sorry about it.

You also hit The Pack and IRON who were not at all prepared for war, and thus you were forced to give them early peace!

We have hit 1 or 2 of the Pack, maybe a few more by now, who are clearly ready, rebuilt and collected. If they dont have money now, it isnt gonna improve much at all.

1 or 2 WD, 2 NDO initially, one of which attacked us first. etc etc.

There is 8 full days left in this round. We held off as long as we could, and drip fed in as slowly as we could. 300 nukes and we are making an effort to drop the lot!

The Pack were fine with the war it was Irot that wanted to spite us by turtling even though they were over a week out of war, some had over 200mill in the bank while all of them sat on long back collects. There was nothing unusual about D1 looking for another war a week after our last and they were the only viable targets.

There are very few people who understand what is going on, I don't think it's good for the game but I guess we'll see in time. 

Seems this round has been a boring one, maybe boring is not the word I'm after.... annoying maybe....

Maybe its me....I haven't been as active as I usually am, or maybe this round doesn't have the numbers TE usually does but for me to never get to actually declare an aggressive war something defiantly wonky....

I cant even get everyone out of anarchy before someone hit me and the other top 5 in my aa...bad time for newbies I guess ... I hope to see next round go back to an alliance attacking an alliance or 2, not declaring on 15 alliances and only hitting the top 5 nations in each alliance....

Al

P.S. Thanks @HiredGun for stating...The Pack never asked for early peace, D1 had a good declare on us and IRON. Then IRON must have whined, but then goes and hits Sexy Gladiators soon after peace, seems we should have just finished the war we had going........

This whole round been a jumbled mess....never know who is fighting who....

Edited by AL Bundy
added p.s.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:48 PM, StevieG said:

To: WHY am i back    From: Wile E Coyote    Date: 9/4/2018 7:42:41 PM
To: Trump    From: Wile E Coyote    Date: 9/4/2018 7:42:41 PM

Subject: why you playing

Message: why you playing if all you do is declare then go turtle

not much of players... its got to be boring

Wile

"insulted Trumps mother", well if I did  I am not sure if she is a hard shell .. soft shell or snapping  TURTLE

probably busy working Wile.

and my whole post there is "tounge in cheek"

do you all expect to be allowed to go to the final 6 days of the round to have your last war?

as soon as we get to 12 10 days out there becomes barely enough time to fight a war and then do a quick turn around to go again for the very last push.

we do not ever plan to fight one war at the end. anyone with any real veteran experience does the same. we always seek at least 2 rounds of wars.

for experienced players as yourselves, you are complaining about nothing.

the "staggering " is a by product and we are being staggered ourselves.

And yes theres no/bugger all numbers, and weve been waiting a while. So once youve built and collected, "tag ur it" for 95% of you at least :P

Edited by StevieG

We need more insults

You're so ugly, you scared the crap out of the toilet.

Your Alliance must be a cactus because everybody in it is a prick.

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

The only way you'll ever get laid is if you crawl up a chicken's ass and wait.

You're so fake, Barbie is jealous