Alliance Flags

We are like what, a 100 people left in TE? the alliance flag limit on 20 people (I think) doesn't make sense anymore.

I would like to kindly ask the admins to remove/lower that so all/most alliances can upload their flags :)

Edited by DaarioNaharis

I support either suggestion, 20 nations is hard to achieve now a days.

Id support 5 nation minimum so everyone and their brother is not making an alliance to show their homemade flags.

Al Bundy

3 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Support the removal of the minimum entirely. There just isn't the playerbase in TE to give some of the consistent alliances (DCS, NDO, etc) their own flags, which round after round of playing they deserve imho.

thank you …. and i agree

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I hope this isn't considered grave digging but I think this is a valid suggestion. There are only 87 nations playing this round so far. I would love for my alliance to be able to fly our own flag. I think any AA over 5 people should be able to fly their own flag. 20 nations in one AA is pretty difficult to achieve when there are only 87 nations total.

Can this be reconsidered for this current round?

Thank you, 

Boognish 

Can we retouch on this subject? We are a new alliance and we are still far from reach of 20 members and cannot have an alliance flag? We have a decent amount of members but currently there is 87 nations in cnte and to get 20 is basically 1/4 of the game lol. Can we get a count reduction to get a custom alliance flag to fly? You really want us to be seeing this? No flag feels. Just feels wrong man!

• 3 weeks later...

118 Nations isn't a lot but to those of us who play and put in the time, we love this game. Can we please get alliance flags for TE? 20 nations is crazy high. I don't even want to have 20 nations in my AA. 

I am for no cap limit since only your own AA can use the flag but if you have to have a cap can it be like 5 nation instead of 20?