Sign in to follow this  
DaarioNaharis

Alliance Flags

We are like what, a 100 people left in TE? the alliance flag limit on 20 people (I think) doesn't make sense anymore.

I would like to kindly ask the admins to remove/lower that so all/most alliances can upload their flags :)

Edited by DaarioNaharis

Considering that only the people in your alliance can actually use the alliance uploaded flags, I'd be for removing the minimum entirely. 

Support the removal of the minimum entirely. There just isn't the playerbase in TE to give some of the consistent alliances (DCS, NDO, etc) their own flags, which round after round of playing they deserve imho.

I support either suggestion, 20 nations is hard to achieve now a days.

Id support 5 nation minimum so everyone and their brother is not making an alliance to show their homemade flags.

Al Bundy

3 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

Support the removal of the minimum entirely. There just isn't the playerbase in TE to give some of the consistent alliances (DCS, NDO, etc) their own flags, which round after round of playing they deserve imho.

thank you …. and i agree

This makes sense an alliance with 5 members should be able to get a custom flag. I hope the creators paying attention to this forum

and remove the incentive to recruit? nah I don't support this. you can get 20 nations if you try.

or you know, try to win a flag and u can fly it on your own