Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wasso

Flag Runners You Suck

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Are you trying to say we're holding back? 

 

'Holding back' is an understatement.

 

I've seen nations deflate more NS by simply decommissioning their own troops.

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

'Holding back' is an understatement.

 

I've seen nations deflate more NS by simply decommissioning their own troops.

 

Lol okay, LH. Whatever you say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

Please do, let's see your creative writing attempt in weaseling out of clear facts.

 

Check your PMs and be careful how you respond afterwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LordSunday said:

Check your PMs and be careful how you respond afterwards

 

My best advice is to quit fawning over Stevie and his crew just because they are large nations.

 

Understand that Stevie and Bundy are best buds- and it's certainly back door pixel saving.

 

Surprised to see Bajoran and Lord Sunday are oblivious to this- and I hope that now that they are aware, they will decide what UNs principles are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, wasso said:

Flag runners updates

 

Seems there is an agreement going on between some of the rebels and UN-flag runners- nations, NOT to nuke any of the flag runners. Who seem to be fighting the same nations( if you know what i mean..)

They are barely fighting, slightly damaged, in 4 days of wars and yet not nuked. 

 

Makes me wonder, is this game we all want to play? 

 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000104

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000109

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000117

 

 

 

I find it equally disappointing that two of the rebellion's top three nations are not giving much of a fight. Fortunately, I was able to utilize the day without a nuke to declare another war, who will hopefully do some more damage!

 

Again, wasso, I think you're looking in the wrong place. The only nation blatantly flag running this round is the last squirrel. With 200 million dollars, he has done a total of 79.43 damage to RE's top nation in five days, not firing a single nuke and continually turtling. At the end of the round, he'll attempt to win at least one prize with cash levels the rest of you won't have—because you fought and he didn't. 

 

I really hope you are discussing the flag running in your own alliance—and the cost  the rest of you pay  to house his selective war inactivity—just as much as you accuse others of these non-existent collusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

I find it equally disappointing that two of the rebellion's top three nations are not giving much of a fight. Fortunately, I was able to utilize the day without a nuke to declare another war, who will hopefully do some more damage!

 

Again, wasso, I think you're looking in the wrong place. The only nation blatantly flag running this round is the last squirrel. With 200 million dollars, he has done a total of 79.43 damage to RE's top nation in five days, not firing a single nuke and continually turtling. At the end of the round, he'll attempt to win at least one prize with cash levels the rest of you won't have—because you fought and he didn't. 

 

I really hope you are discussing the flag running in your own alliance—and the cost  the rest of you pay  to house his selective war inactivity—just as much as you accuse others of these non-existent collusions.

Rock n Rolla hasn't fired a nuke cos he hasn't been able to coordinate with his team and he is experienced enough to know not to nuke alone. His log in times don't always allow him to coordinate with his war partners but he keeps his gov updated. He bought nukes for the early Rebel war so If he was a flag runner then he gave himself a major disadvantage in doing that when he didn't have too. Again D1 being one of the most war active alliance that typically wages up-declares so if he really cared about flags he's in one of the worst alliances for that.

 

mGxRXUM.png

 

Rock puts his alliance before his own personal goals otherwise he'd probably have won a few of the individual flags but he is yet to win any as far as I'm aware and he has made it very clear to me that he's ready to do whatever is required of him for the alliance. It's you and your buddies that change their names and alliances almost every round to avoid the early flag hunters when your flag run is most vulnerable among other reasons. You're all famous for half halfheartedly fighting wars to preserve your banks and you've been doing this since you all founded tA years ago so I'd appreciate it if you stopped pointing the finger at one of my members for something your posse is renowned for. Rock will do what he can, when he can even if it's alone and without the aid of a nuke leading but I know if he wasn't so busy with RL, he'd run full attacks with his team mates as he has in the past when RL wasn't a priority.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First of all, we have absolutely nothing against Rock, Das was merely pointing out the hugely hypocritical nature of this claim. Complete bias when presented with the evidence.

We are not pointing the finger, merely returning fire.

As to your claim of D1 not being a good spot for a "flag hunter", I seem to recall otherwise, notwithstanding the adorable fawning by LH over D1s prestige as the title holder! And reigning champion!

 

Ive heard a claim of buying lvl 5 aircraft? hell yeah man, do you want me to buy none? how am i gonna get my bombers through? are you serious?

Last round I put out the single most damage of any DCS nation in our first 2 wars, and then I stopped counting. How we build our nations shouldnt be of any concern to you.

 

D1 does not pull big up declares, and is not at all well known for this. Over the recent rounds, you have pretty much been the strongest AA out there, weve had to keep you in check if anything ;)

 

We didnt fight any half hearted wars in tA,(that was you the whole round we started) we fought the likes of TPC OP WD Misfits and after our first round you as well, in tag teams resembling a cage fight.  While you fought the likes of NLON and stuff. We clearly fought far more than anyone else, the individual casualty spots were also dominated by us.

 

We do not care to engage in this ridiculous argument when there is so much everyone can agree on. So put a leash on it please.

See how I asked nicely?

Edited by StevieG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, StevieG said:

First of all, we have absolutely nothing against Rock, Das was merely pointing out the hugely hypocritical nature of this claim. Complete bias when presented with the evidence.

We are not pointing the finger, merely returning fire.

As to your claim of D1 not being a good spot for a "flag hunter", I seem to recall otherwise, notwithstanding the adorable fawning by LH over D1s prestige as the title holder! And reigning champion!

 

Ive heard a claim of buying lvl 5 aircraft? hell yeah man, do you want me to buy none? how am i gonna get my bombers through? are you serious?

Last round I put out the single most damage of any DCS nation in our first 2 wars, and then I stopped counting. How we build our nations shouldnt be of any concern to you.

 

D1 does not pull big up declares, and is not at all well known for this. Over the recent rounds, you have pretty much been the strongest AA out there, weve had to keep you in check if anything ;)

 

We didnt fight any half hearted wars in tA,(that was you the whole round we started) we fought the likes of TPC OP WD Misfits and after our first round you as well, in tag teams resembling a cage fight.  While you fought the likes of NLON and stuff. We clearly fought far more than anyone else, the individual casualty spots were also dominated by us.

 

We do not care to engage in this ridiculous argument when there is so much everyone can agree on. So put a leash on it please.

See how I asked nicely?

I also heard the claim of you only buying lvl 5 aircraft while sitting on more than 200 mill so this only supports my claim of you fighting halfheartedly right? I don't know why you'd try to argue this when we know exactly how you fight having fought you more times than I can recall and besides the end of round wars when you'd go all out, you guys always have the cash to deal some serious damage and essentially carry your alliance to victory but it's now 100% expected you'd preserve most of your bank in favor of winning flags while most of your team mates spend a very high % of their bank to see a victory for their alliance.  Also I heard a story at least one of your friends was removed by TDO for prioritizing his individual flag runs before alliance goals. I didn't specify which alliances you all fought halfheartedly with but I'll agree that you fought well with tA and the alliance done well given how stacked it was with vets but tA was of course your alliance so that would've made it a lot easier to put your own alliance before personal goals but since then the individual flags have been your main goal. I know this, you know this.

 

We fought everyone back then and not just NLoN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've reconfirmed my point several times now. When rock doesn't rebuy tech, planes, and troops with his cash, it's because he's inactive, and knows that trying to do damage by himself isn't as efficient as coordinating. And yet, when tR doesn't do damage, the *immediate* assumption is that they are colluding with others. Do you think he's the only nation who prioritizes real life and has trouble coordinating with others?

Similarly, when we don't exhaust our warchests on a single war, it's because we're warring half-heartedly, but when Rock does the same he's doing it for the sake of efficiently. Really? I've had to run attacks alone the majority of this war due to work. Even if you're fighting by yourself, I don't recall 17 tech to be the best level for fighting wars.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, StevieG said:

First of all, we have absolutely nothing against Rock, Das was merely pointing out the hugely hypocritical nature of this claim. Complete bias when presented with the evidence.

We are not pointing the finger, merely returning fire.

As to your claim of D1 not being a good spot for a "flag hunter", I seem to recall otherwise, notwithstanding the adorable fawning by LH over D1s prestige as the title holder! And reigning champion!

 

Ive heard a claim of buying lvl 5 aircraft? hell yeah man, do you want me to buy none? how am i gonna get my bombers through? are you serious?

Last round I put out the single most damage of any DCS nation in our first 2 wars, and then I stopped counting. How we build our nations shouldnt be of any concern to you.

 

D1 does not pull big up declares, and is not at all well known for this. Over the recent rounds, you have pretty much been the strongest AA out there, weve had to keep you in check if anything ;)

 

We didnt fight any half hearted wars in tA,(that was you the whole round we started) we fought the likes of TPC OP WD Misfits and after our first round you as well, in tag teams resembling a cage fight.  While you fought the likes of NLON and stuff. We clearly fought far more than anyone else, the individual casualty spots were also dominated by us.

 

We do not care to engage in this ridiculous argument when there is so much everyone can agree on. So put a leash on it please.

See how I asked nicely?

 

It's very humorous to see you write chapter books of nonsense after you've been exposed... yet again. An alliance benefits more from the likes of Swazz than they do a pixel dodger, infra clinger, cherry picker like yourself. If your veteran-ship has taught you anything, it's where to hide and how to squirm.

 

In fact, here is an actual photo of Stevie and how he perceives the round, a dodge ball court where the only victims here, are off the backs of the UN:

 

 

article-2214670-0177FDCC0000044D-85_634x

 

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

You've reconfirmed my point several times now. When rock doesn't rebuy tech, planes, and troops with his cash, it's because he's inactive, and knows that trying to do damage by himself isn't as efficient as coordinating. And yet, when tR doesn't do damage, the *immediate* assumption is that they are colluding with others. Do you think he's the only nation who prioritizes real life and has trouble coordinating with others?

Similarly, when we don't exhaust our warchests on a single war, it's because we're warring half-heartedly, but when Rock does the same he's doing it for the sake of efficiently. Really? I've had to run attacks alone the majority of this war due to work. Even if you're fighting by yourself, I don't recall 17 tech to be the best level for fighting wars.

 

Rock knows it'd have been a waste of cash to rebuy tech going up against 3 opponents with between 1.3 -1.5k tech and WRC's so I'm glad he never rebought anything cos he wasn't able to do anything even if he was re-buying level 9 aircraft. This is exactly what we want our members to do in his boots and he's still contributing by soaking up some nukes that others with less cash would've received but he managed to do a fair amount of damage in a couple of his wars. As far as my experience goes fighting Stevie, Raymond and yourself is you all typically coordinate together so you're usually always leading with nukes and Rock has not been able to follow any nukes to break down defenses enough to make it worth while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Until today Ive only thrown 1 nuke as we have had 700 800 tech nukes leading. If you look at my wars how can you think it is efficient to buy up tech and try to do more damage? Stop trying to lecture us on war tactics, lol. Its obvious that if you look Vanchecka has the most damage here cause he pretty much nuking everyone at the start, then Alyosha takes over, and I guess me last. Most of these are also inactive and I cannot even get my attacking casualties on anyone but malak at the moment.

 

We did well enough last war, and very well this war, thank you very much.

 

But all you needed was a war and you will win double any single prize. So you are the real flag runner.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, StevieG said:

Until today Ive only thrown 1 nuke as we have had 700 800 tech nukes leading. If you look at my wars how can you think it is efficient to buy up tech and try to do more damage? Stop trying to lecture us on war tactics, lol. Its obvious that if you look Vanchecka has the most damage here cause he pretty much nuking everyone at the start, then Alyosha takes over, and I guess me last. Most of these are also inactive and I cannot even get my attacking casualties on anyone but malak at the moment.

 

We did well enough last war, and very well this war, thank you very much.

 

But all you needed was a war and you will win double any single prize. So you are the real flag runner.

If anyone else had the luxury of having over 300 mill in their banks then all of them would've been burying corpses by day 2 with WRC's and high tech purchases. The UN has 5 WRC wonders yet none of those are owned by the games most wealthiest nations which include yours and Das. We've been watching you's for over a dozen rounds now and it's the same every round, you prioritize your flag runs before alliance goals who essentially have to carry your weight in stats and when the going gets tough, will you be there in their greatest time of need? History has told us you will not be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HiredGun said:

If anyone else had the luxury of having over 300 mill in their banks then all of them would've been burying corpses by day 2 with WRC's and high tech purchases. The UN has 5 WRC wonders yet none of those are owned by the games most wealthiest nations which include yours and Das. We've been watching you's for over a dozen rounds now and it's the same every round, you prioritize your flag runs before alliance goals who essentially have to carry your weight in stats and when the going gets tough, will you be there in their greatest time of need? History has told us you will not be.

Your two wealthiest nations don't have WRCs, nor do you. Both TLS and Trump had comparable, but slightly lower warchests. Please stop with the double-standards—they're transparent and, to be frank, becoming the norm out of your propaganda department.

 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=765 Are you trying to tell me that, like rock, you also cannot find time to coordinate, attack, or buy tech? You've done just over 100 damage. I've seemed to locate the real patti-cake, and it's continually between between D1 and RE's top nation, who, it appears, has not been nuked a single time by D1. 

 

Where are LH and Wasso's complaints now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StevieG said:

Until today Ive only thrown 1 nuke

 

 

You're growing up!

 

51 minutes ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

Where are LH and Wasso's complaints now?

 

We do not complain, we list actual facts and then observe the kicking-and-screaming which follows.

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

RE's top nation, who, it appears, has not been nuked a single time by D1. 

 

  I nuked Golden Dragon three times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, antikato said:

 

  I nuked Golden Dragon three times.

My apologies, I missed your war. That's my fault. Nonetheless, no other nation did more than 1k damage to him. Why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

My apologies, I missed your war. That's my fault. Nonetheless, no other nation did more than 1k damage to him. Why not?

 

Extraordinary fighting abilities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

Your two wealthiest nations don't have WRCs, nor do you. Both TLS and Trump had comparable, but slightly lower warchests. Please stop with the double-standards—they're transparent and, to be frank, becoming the norm out of your propaganda department.

 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=765 Are you trying to tell me that, like rock, you also cannot find time to coordinate, attack, or buy tech? You've done just over 100 damage. I've seemed to locate the real patti-cake, and it's continually between between D1 and RE's top nation, who, it appears, has not been nuked a single time by D1. 

 

Where are LH and Wasso's complaints now?

Rock doesn't have the WRC cos he cannot coordinate meaning I don't want him nuking alone and anyone that cannot launch nukes is no good buying a WRC. Mcdonalds is no where near as wealthy as you's but if he was, I can assure you he'd have bought a WRC already. Mcdonalds wont buy it unless he can afford to wage a war with it which is very expensive.

 

Dragon was active every-time we launched our assault on him and quickly rebought defenses before we could run attacks, the dude is a super active freak but credit to him for fighting exceptionally well and using his bank to deal some serious damage. I'm sure if you asked he'd show dozens of failed attacks if he still has them. We can get a nuke plus grounds and air away within a minute on a good day and he still beat us and he's no where near as wealthy as you's, not even half the bank you have.

 

Vmx1AdC.png

 

But keep cherry picking...

Edited by HiredGun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 7:56 PM, wasso said:

Flag runners updates

 

Seems there is an agreement going on between some of the rebels and UN-flag runners- nations, NOT to nuke any of the flag runners. Who seem to be fighting the same nations( if you know what i mean..)

They are barely fighting, slightly damaged, in 4 days of wars and yet not nuked. 

 

Makes me wonder, is this game we all want to play? 

 

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000104

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000109

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000117

 

 

 

 

 

Bump! So people don't mix things together and change the point of this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys need me to come back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate all offers to join everyone's AA but I am forever linked with OP. However, that does not exclude a working relationship of any kind. I will help in any way needed to combat the tyranny of StevieG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And to all of you posting about your wars and casualties and such...we know the real scoop. Times are a changin'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, paul711 said:

Do you guys need me to come back?

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×