TSO New Forums (more to come later on)

Hello ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce my self I'm ElPresidente the new premier of TSO as one of my many coming changes to my alliance I have decided to make new forums that are better at using and more user friendly for both my members and of course the diplomats from other alliances.

The purpose of this announcement is to get all diplomats to sign up on our new forums in hopes of better relations with everyone. 

the link (http://tso.cnalliance.org/)

Best Regards

-ElPresidente 

El, message me in game if you need help setting it up. You need to create a multitude of masks and set permissions per board in order to keep your data private and secure. You don't want to have the same thing happen to this one that happened to the last one.

This might be a controversial idea, but why not just merge into Monster's Inc. and use their forums?

A multitude of reasons but here's one no one in my alliance wants to merge with them especially after the war with them 

A multitude of reasons but here's one no one in my alliance wants to merge with them especially after the war with them 

You guys do realize that you are still at war, right? :frantic:

Oh god.  You just gave them a new merger rejection CB.  When will you guys learn?