Impersonated?  Disrespected?  Wronged in general?  The Lawyers at GOONS, GOONS and GOONS are here to help!  For a small cultural payment we are more than willing to help settle a score through intense carpet bombing!  Operators are standing by now!

Eh you made some mistakes but it happens overall I think it is good but you should be more thorough in the future when signing treaties. You need to inform your membership (and probably get their ok even if it is a dictatorship), your allies and your friends (last one is debatable). Generally speaking I like to inform the membership before it is signed off on to see if there are any concerns, inform your allies govt. once your membership agrees, then sign off on it. After all that inform your friends/general membership of your allies 24 hours before it is announced. 

Also it seems tedious but you should always get the other party in joint-posts to see it verbatim before it is posted. This could have helped avoid the flag issue among other things. 

To list the mistakes:

1) Methrage considers it a MDoAP when Badlands considers it an ODoAP.

2) Methrage used the wrong flag for Badlands.

3) Somebody signed a treaty with Methrage.

You missed the point where Badlands didn't use the right flag in their own DoE.

Eh you made some mistakes but it happens overall I think it is good but you should be more thorough in the future when signing treaties. You need to inform your membership (and probably get their ok even if it is a dictatorship), your allies and your friends (last one is debatable). Generally speaking I like to inform the membership before it is signed off on to see if there are any concerns, inform your allies govt. once your membership agrees, then sign off on it. After all that inform your friends/general membership of your allies 24 hours before it is announced. 

Also it seems tedious but you should always get the other party in joint-posts to see it verbatim before it is posted. This could have helped avoid the flag issue among other things. 

The treaty was agreed upon verbatim, with both bones and chow. So that was never an issue, also our membership was fine with it and Badlands wanted us to announce it.

Are you F'ing kidding me?  Who would treaty Methrage?  What a bone numbing bad move. 

To list the mistakes:

1) Methrage considers it a MDoAP when Badlands considers it an ODoAP.

2) Methrage used the wrong flag for Badlands.

3) Somebody signed a treaty with Methrage.

Coming from TOP and M16, the irony is great here. Two alliances who are allied to GOONS and have no standards in who they sign with.