Kaskus-MI6 propaganda thread

Opaque

Instead of funny comics, today only comes with a Public Service Announcement.  You all get what you deserve.

7LprhOf.png

Edited by hartfw

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a thing you boil water in, I think.

You don't actually boil the water in the teapot. You pour boiled water into a teapot, from which you will serve it with tea.

I don't know why that incensed me so much as to have to comment. I need to go have a cup of tea. Edited by Ch33kY

The real question is:

Do you pour the tea, then the milk?

Or do you pour the milk, then the tea?

It's not a question - or at least it shouldn't be.

Hot water expands a tea bag opening it up to allow for a stronger brew. Milk actually blocks the pores, so if you add it first, you'd have a very weak cuppa - you may as well just be having hot milk, like a baby.

These are issues of the utmost importance and should be not be taken lightly.

It's not a question - or at least it shouldn't be.

Hot water expands a tea bag opening it up to allow for a stronger brew. Milk actually blocks the pores, so if you add it first, you'd have a very weak cuppa - you may as well just be having hot milk, like a baby.

That's what the teapot is for - dissolving the tea bag in the hot water.

Pouring into the cup comes later. The eternal dilemma is wheter to pour the milk first into the coup, then the tea, or pour the tea first, then the milk.

Pouring into the cup comes later. The eternal dilemma is wheter to pour the milk first into the coup, then the tea, or pour the tea first, then the milk.

Since I like a sweet cup of tea, the more important consideration is dissolving the honey/sugar to the hot tea before you cool the whole thing down with milk and ruin the entire process. At that point the entire cup of tea is unsweetened except the last gulp which is sickening. But, only a real teapot would do that.

Edited by FredDerf

av1FGRv.png

I dont like either of you and hope you all kill each other, but i wanted to use photoshop.

I hope this cat thing doesn't become a trend. Really, we're better than this.

You're talking to people who use MS Paint because they don't know how to photoshop. That isn't going to go anywhere with the current philosophy of purposely making stuff look bad purposely. If they tried, they would make something horrible and it would make them depressed when other people who don't know how to photoshop make fun of it.

This propaganda thread sucks.
Where's the Photoshop?

It's kind of sad tbh. People here don't take time to learn what they're doing. They make their "propaganda" purposely bad in order to look like they're not trying as stated above.

The thing is Photoshop is extremely simple. I literally learned how make the above image in the first day I tried out PS. People just don't care to learn skills.

Edited by Yonsae

ebXbpeb.png

Heres one for Kaskus. I honestly don't know what you guys are fighting over so I just made one that has the stereotypical war "We dare defend our rights" and "Protect Sovereignty" slogans.

Edited by Yonsae

Well, under some circles, pouring the tea first from the teapot is taken as a direct insult to the hostess - as in, your cups are so dirthy I better kill the germs off with boiling water first.

When you use as much honey/sugar as I do, you need your tea very, very hot. I aim for the spoon to stand up on its own.

I think the more important question is whether the milk is poured from a bag or not.

Yes, milk does come in bags.

4CDMO.png

When you use as much honey/sugar as I do, you need your tea very, very hot. I aim for the spoon to stand up on its own.

Yes, milk does come in bags.

4CDMO.png

Wine also comes in a bag in the United States atleast. They have it at Wal mart and its much cheaper.

Edited by Yonsae

And that's where we arrive, not at an answer, but at a philosophical question. Edited by Ch33kY