Declaration of war

You have me all wrong I have no need to defend myself from any accusation of yours because of two reasons. One, everyone sees through your pathetic arguments they all know how horrible Misfits and their wars are, stats do not lie no matter how much you wish to filter them. Two, I know who the rogues, I know who was responsible, and I know who are friends with whom. You suck and your arguments suck more. You make this too easy.

Are you still attempting to link the rogues back to misfits. Damn you are dumb. The sad truth is Paul, misfits are part of the group trying to fix TE while your idiot friends and you continue to bring the numbers down. Notice the more respected alliances stay out of this mess. It's actually down to just about 3-5 WD members bashing at misfits at this point.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still attempting to link the rogues back to misfits. Damn you are dumb. The sad truth is Paul, misfits are part of the group trying to fix TE while your idiot friends and you continue to bring the numbers down. Notice the more respected alliances stay out of this mess. It's actually down to just about 3-5 WD members bashing at misfits at this point.

So a member of your government having fake wars with a member of Defcon 1's government to game casualties and your close personal friendship with people that rogued us isn't enough for you. How about some of those rogues trying to join Defcon 1 and a couple of them saying that a big TE AA was behind it? Where I come from if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then it is a duck.

So a member of your government having fake wars with a member of Defcon 1's government to game casualties and your close personal friendship with people that rogued us isn't enough for you. How about some of those rogues trying to join Defcon 1 and a couple of them saying that a big TE AA was behind it? Where I come from if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck then it is a duck.

The awful truth here is the fact you are building all these theories and not a single one is right. Yes I know their leader in RL. Are we "personal friends" I would say we are friends but it's an old friend from schools father who was my neighbor over 5 years ago. So no we don't talk daily. I wouldn't call it fake wars either. I'm sure I can pull my personal messages telling defcons member not to troop dump again on our nations because of infra lost. Hence why in my war I did air attacks and CM to destroy infra to get even. I'm sure warriors are behind it, can you blame them? You are an ass. As for the rogues joining up with defcon? That's not even affiliated to me. All I know is defcons leader cowboy is ex warriors so I'm assuming the rogues kept ties with him. Basically Paul I can break everything down for you and assure you misfits have nothing to do with the rogues nor would we care to waste our time with that.

What about all the wars where you have very little damage? If I am not mistaken 4 0 damage wars with Daenerys herself.

I raided them. Kaboom even CM air attack me back and Did not GA.

Am I not allowed to declare wars and GA?

If they dont want to accept peace and fight me with nukes so be it!

You have me all wrong I have no need to defend myself from any accusation of yours because of two reasons. One, everyone sees through your pathetic arguments they all know how horrible Misfits and their wars are, stats do not lie no matter how much you wish to filter them. Two, I know who the rogues, I know who was responsible, and I know who are friends with whom. You suck and your arguments suck more. You make this too easy.

You sound like a 13 year old, are you?

Is this "everyone" you speak of all your tough flag running friends who want to see me and Misfits destroyed? The thing you don't understand is we don't have flag runners so we don't have anything to lose which is why i don' care if all of the Doves hit us but one way or another, we'll be taking good care of your precious flag runners though.

It's actually down to just about 3-5 WD members bashing at misfits at this point.

Oh no - I haven't said a word to you, or about Misfits ... Your skin isn't as comfortable to wear, I have no need to get under it ..

Oh geez - is it all about the flag runners again? More inferiority crying about what you aren't good enough to obtain ...

Neither are you. You can't even get over 10k NS.. I bet your war chest is under 20 mill too.

Well you just got over it but it was well under a little while ago.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Difference is I'm not trying to get a flag - and I'm not the one in here bawling about not getting it or bawling about others who are getting it ... I'm just playing the game to have fun, aw sucks if I don't get a flag ...

Maybe if you didn't make such a big deal about it, it wouldn't seem like you were crying so hard over it .... But everything with you comes down to the flags ...

Edited by Rayvon

Difference is - I'm not the one in here bawling about not getting it or bawling about others who are getting it ... I'm just playing the game to have fun, aw sucks if I don't get a flag ...

Maybe if you didn't make such a big deal about it, it wouldn't seem like you were crying so hard over it .... But everything with you comes down to the flags ...

We don't chase flags and we could if we wanted too since we get some of the games highest earners and they're buying a lot of military wonders because we all enjoy the war aspect more and you must be either confused or just desperate as usual but I haven't complained once about others winning flags, but rather just how they win them and I've made it clear we'll be making sure they earn those flags just as we made sure of it last round since they play the most cheap shots to get them.

No you couldn't flag run because then you would be a threat. Right now your just amusement and easy to bait.

I know we'd be a threat to your flag runners but I'm pretty sure we still can be without flag running and I purposely take the bait, but I'm still waiting for something to happen? Your still giving me the same threats as you did last round and you still haven't acted on them yet. Are you waiting til you retire again?

But if you play this game then your a legitimate target for war, its more a moral thing.

A moral thing? That's like saying letting someone who is worse than you at chess win, or refusing to play them at all, is moral.

Playing any game, the only immoral act that one can commit attempting to win is to break the formally stated rules. You aren't "bullying" someone by routinely beating them at the weekly poker game, in fact, they are probably your friend, and that's REAL money. You cannot be immoral in within the rules, especially in a roleplaying game where your style of play does not necessarily reflect your morality. For example, I have been playing this round like Idi Amin.

In fact, to baby people who aren't doing well on the grounds of mercy, or make a decision that would be other than the best for your nation on the grounds of mercy, shows a lack of respect for the other competitors. This is a game they chose to engage in as well.

Your desperation to undermine anything i say or the Misfits do has been amusing. The stats you cherry picked and then this little rant of yours sounds more like a description of yourself. Keep trying..

Daenaerys, you should try to stay above the "I'm rubber you're glue" level of argument in order to guard your public image and self-respect.

Also, I am not as you claim making an argument about your now irrelevant war, which was within the rules. I am in fact making an argument that you misrepresented said war as an updeclare or even fight, and a person's integrity is never irrelevant. You were well within your rights to declare war, but you should have acknowledged it for what it was (an attack on a weaker and vulnerable opponent) and defended it based on the actual situation, or just ignored your critics.

Edited by John More Dread

I've chosen to surround myself with mostly newbies... I left because of some undisciplined members in Skaro but they were newbies.

Question... do you read the things you write before you post them?

Also, why are people acting like trying to win is a bad thing, avoiding war is a bad thing, looking for war is a bad thing, flagrunning bad, attacking weaker opponents bad?

You people all take this game WAY too seriously. This does not happen when I play Risk with my friends, arbitrary allowed strategies being summarily declared dishonorable. In fact, if I outnumber someone more than 3 to 1 and DONT attack, it is an insult to their pride.

How about, since this is a game, and the goal is to win according to various heuristics, the people who succeed in game, are the ones whose position on which strategies to use were correct. Those arguing against the winners were mistaken. This is almost definitionally true, and the only mitigating factor is that the CN randomness generator has a small chance of selecting statistically inferior strategies.

A moral thing? That's like saying letting someone who is worse than you at chess win, or refusing to play them at all, is moral.

Playing any game, the only immoral act that one can commit attempting to win is to break the formally stated rules. You aren't "bullying" someone by routinely beating them at the weekly poker game, in fact, they are probably your friend, and that's REAL money. You cannot be immoral in within the rules, especially in a roleplaying game where your style of play does not necessarily reflect your morality. For example, I have been playing this round like Idi Amin.

In fact, to baby people who aren't doing well on the grounds of mercy, or make a decision that would be other than the best for your nation on the grounds of mercy, shows a lack of respect for the other competitors. This is a game they chose to engage in as well.

Everyone can hold a different opinion based on what is immoral and within the rules.

Its within the rules to roll a newbie alliance half your NS by avoiding an even match up but is it viewed morally right by everyone? No it isn't. Its within the rules to roll an alliance one day out of war but is it viewed morally right by everyone? No it isn't.

Maybe in your warped world giving peace early to your opponent is disrespectful and this is a game we also chose to engage in or couldn't you tell by our DoW.

Daenaerys, you should try to stay above the "I'm rubber you're glue" level of argument in order to guard your public image and self-respect.

Also, I am not as you claim making an argument about your now irrelevant war, which was within the rules. I am in fact making an argument that you misrepresented said war as an updeclare or even fight, and a person's integrity is never irrelevant. You were well within your rights to declare war, but you should have acknowledged it for what it was (an attack on a weaker and vulnerable opponent) and defended it based on the actual situation, or just ignored your critics.

Show me this misrepresentation then?  I've more than proven the war was an even match up.

All i keep reading are accusations with no evidence to back up any of it but you continue to ignore my evidence with stats and logical reasoning. I'm the only one here that has presented evidence and you can't even dispute any of it, all you can do is resort back to the false accusations which just sounds like a broken record now.

Question... do you read the things you write before you post them?

Also, why are people acting like trying to win is a bad thing, avoiding war is a bad thing, looking for war is a bad thing, flagrunning bad, attacking weaker opponents bad?

You people all take this game WAY too seriously. This does not happen when I play Risk with my friends, arbitrary allowed strategies being summarily declared dishonorable. In fact, if I outnumber someone more than 3 to 1 and DONT attack, it is an insult to their pride.

How about, since this is a game, and the goal is to win according to various heuristics, the people who succeed in game, are the ones whose position on which strategies to use were correct. Those arguing against the winners were mistaken. This is almost definitionally true, and the only mitigating factor is that the CN randomness generator has a small chance of selecting statistically inferior strategies.

I never start these arguments but I'll finish them if i know I'm in the right. And one by one i will expose all these liars and manipulators for what they are.

But you should learn how to use multiquote. 

You repeatedly reference stats that have been called into question by a number of different uninvolved AAs  as if they were accepted by your audience as being a fair representation of the situation notwithstanding that they were uniquely cherry picked.

"There are lies, d%^& lies, and then there are statistics" the "statistics" you present are a good example  of this. You are thus not arguing fairly. The things which you demand of me requires me to tacitly accept your manipulated and cherry picked statistics, which I do not. The way you present the stats IS Misrepresentative by its very nature. You misrepresent misfits as a 6 member AA with, as has been pointed out, radically different NS totals than the statistics the rest of CN accepts. You misrepresent the elite team you selected to roll Hellas as being a fair march for all unsuspecting Hellas members. But the truth is, if  one looks at your actual declared wars against Hellas, one can easily see you carefully planned them  so that you would have a significant mathematical advantage in BASICALLY EVERY ONE. Audience, don't take my word for it, look at the misfits declared wars and the charts of the nations involved. You might be winning the argument inside of your own head, but the community has rejected your position, and you're just losing honor by shouting your lie louder and louder at an audience that is less and less inclined to believe you. Who are you trying to convince? <Please answer that, you have a tendency to ignore points you cannot effectively respond to.

The thing is the only "broken record" here is you. I may sound to you like a broken record as I am agreeing with statements that have already  been made to and about you by numerous people, but in reality that should  just cause you to question whether you're in fact doing yourself a service by attacking them.

I notice you quote me saying "Do you read these things before you post", but you don't include the hypocrisy I ws referencing. Or address it. So, in fairness...

Daenerys Targaryen, on 31 Jul 2014 - 4:31 PM, said:snapback.png

I've chosen to surround myself with mostly newbies... I left because of some undisciplined members in Skaro but they were newbies.

Please reconcile these two things for me. First, you proudly state that you surround yourself with new players, as opposed to your opponent, who you imply should be ashamed. Then, to explain why you abandoned your allies, who trusted you, mid-round, you happily give the excuse that it was ok because they were n00bs. So, what's up with that?<Please do not ignore this one either

You repeatedly reference stats that have been called into question by a number of different uninvolved AAs  as if they were accepted by your audience as being a fair representation of the situation notwithstanding that they were uniquely cherry picked.

"There are lies, d%^& lies, and then there are statistics" the "statistics" you present are a good example  of this. You are thus not arguing fairly. The things which you demand of me requires me to tacitly accept your manipulated and cherry picked statistics, which I do not. The way you present the stats IS Misrepresentative by its very nature. You misrepresent misfits as a 6 member AA with, as has been pointed out, radically different NS totals than the statistics the rest of CN accepts. You misrepresent the elite team you selected to roll Hellas as being a fair march for all unsuspecting Hellas members. But the truth is, if  one looks at your actual declared wars against Hellas, one can easily see you carefully planned them  so that you would have a significant mathematical advantage in BASICALLY EVERY ONE. Audience, don't take my word for it, look at the misfits declared wars and the charts of the nations involved. You might be winning the argument inside of your own head, but the community has rejected your position, and you're just losing honor by shouting your lie louder and louder at an audience that is less and less inclined to believe you. Who are you trying to convince? <Please answer that, you have a tendency to ignore points you cannot effectively respond to.

The thing is the only "broken record" here is you. I may sound to you like a broken record as I am agreeing with statements that have already  been made to and about you by numerous people, but in reality that should  just cause you to question whether you're in fact doing yourself a service by attacking them.

I notice you quote me saying "Do you read these things before you post", but you don't include the hypocrisy I ws referencing. Or address it. So, in fairness...

Daenerys Targaryen, on 31 Jul 2014 - 4:31 PM, said:snapback.png

Please reconcile these two things for me. First, you proudly state that you surround yourself with new players, as opposed to your opponent, who you imply should be ashamed. Then, to explain why you abandoned your allies, who trusted you, mid-round, you happily give the excuse that it was ok because they were n00bs. So, what's up with that?<Please do not ignore this one either

My stats were called into question with nothing but false information to support their claims and the only alliances members I've noticed that have been claiming them false have all been from the same alliance, War Doves. The funny thing is the actual alliance you all claimed to have been unfairly down declared on aren't the ones here claiming it as WD's and yourself. You should ask yourself why hasn't Hellas once claimed it a down declare here?

Anyway, this argument is well passed its expiry date and until you have actual evidence that it was what you claim it is then til then you have nothing but accusations. In a court room you're case would get instantly thrown out without any evidence or logical reasoning.

You have failed to respond to either of the points I made. Please do so now.

I don't know what country you're from Daenarys, but (at the risk of sounding like a bush era cultural imperialist) in America, trial is decided by JURY.

And we, your CN peers, have determined that it is YOUR evidence that is rejected as falsified.

Again, please address the points I made or, in court, they would indeed stand until countered (since, you know, you the defendant does not get to be judge and jury and decide what gets thrown out.)

Let's use your court metaphor.

If you're the defendant, then Hellas is the wronged party, and we, your uninvolved peers, are the jury. You can't throw out a jury's evidence. They reach a verdict. And you have convinced no one of anything.

Now, either A., as you claim to believe above, the discussion is over and you will not respond,

B. The discussion is worth continuing, and you will respond to my above points or

C. You want to continue the discussion, and either know you're wrong, or feel you're right but can't actually think of anything to say to disprove me, in which case you  will continue to spew vitriol while utterly failing to address my claims.

You have failed to respond to either of the points I made. Please do so now.

I don't know what country you're from Daenarys, but (at the risk of sounding like a bush era cultural imperialist) in America, trial is decided by JURY.

And we, your CN peers, have determined that it is YOUR evidence that is rejected as falsified.

Again, please address the points I made or, in court, they would indeed stand until countered (since, you know, you the defendant does not get to be judge and jury and decide what gets thrown out.

Let's use your court metaphor.

If you're the defendant, then Hellas is the wronged party, and we, your uninvolved peers, are the jury. You can't throw out a jury's evidence. They reach a verdict. And you have convinced no one of anything.

Once you have addressed my claims and proven them false then I might consider addressing your irrelevant points about topics that have nothing or little to do with the OP of this thread. That would also be rule breaking to derail the thread by talking about why i left Skaro mid round.

This "CN peers" as in only members from an alliance that wants to see my alliance destroyed and have for quite some time. No bias at all going on here and they know us as calling their underhand moves out so they thought they could do it to us as payback but failed because they were cheery picking stats and presenting them as the actual stats but the stats they were using were only recorded when the game updates and a lot of things can happen between updates. We figured out the stats they were using were recorded in the middle of our blitz so it looked like Hellas had a lot less NS and ours a lot higher since we had built our nations before the update change over.

We're I'm from this would never ever make it to a jury. The judge would throw it out the same day the prosecution presented a baseless accusation with no supporting evidence.

Oh goody you responded! See, you're so fun to play with. Everyone, read above. You really only need this one page. On my computer, it is page seven.

RELEVANCE: I have thus clearly demonstrated that Daenerys is incapable of refuting my point but wishes to continue pointlessly arguing her case even if she cannot logically support it. I suggest that the Misfits war be thought of, as it is now, as a downdeclare in the heads of basically every non misfits, and that any continued discussion of it beyond that is irrelevant. Continued claims by Daenarys to the contrary, outside of her own head, blog, and maybe AA, should basically be ignored other than to serve as a future argument against her credibility, if such was needed.

All you've demonstrated is your lack of understanding of the whole situation.

You're only repeating what I've already proved as false and what has already been said multiple times, maybe if you'd taken notice you wouldn't be making yourself look ignorant of the facts that I've stated. You like to say a lot of words but you're point could be easily made within a fraction of what you're trying to convince yourself of and most of it is just complete garbage and off topic.