A Post-Rehab Announcement

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was after I had already seen him drag NSO's reputation through the mud, another alliance I had cared about and saw him ruining.

No one's more worried about us than you .. I think you should worry more about your obsession with Rey and less about us .. Clearly he's on your mind pretty heavy ..

We're ok. Don't worry about us. Just take your meds, lay back and be silent.

No one's more worried about us than you .. I think you should worry more about your obsession with Rey and less about us .. Clearly he's on your mind pretty heavy ..

Clearly he's on Kashmir's mind heavily if they'll letting him dictate their peace terms and he's chose to prevent them from being able to peace.

Edited by Methrage

You're still far over-arching your self-worth if you think they're being "drug down" by you over him ... I assure you, they're in a far better place than yourself.

Their top 3 nations are shrinking fast, much faster than mine. So if your entire top tier, for an alliance like Kashmir who's top tier isn't very big, taking heavy damage every day isn't get dragged down; I don't know how better I would describe the concept.

Although you were right about Knights111 though, I'll give you that.

Edited by Methrage

They're an alliance - you're an individual [highly unlikely stone's gonna be of any use to you, and those other two? lol] ... With lots of nations to help rebuild them ... With lots of friendly alliances to help rebuild them ... I personally have several nations ready at a hat drop to bring them back up .... What severe damages you're believing you're doing to them - will be rebuilt before you can even finish calculating the damages ..

They're an alliance - you're an individual [highly unlikely stone's gonna be of any use to you, and those other two? lol] ... With lots of nations to help rebuild them ... With lots of friendly alliances to help rebuild them ... I personally have several nations ready at a hat drop to bring them back up .... What severe damages you're believing you're doing to them - will be rebuilt before you can even finish calculating the damages ..

I also have nations willing to help with the rebuild, so there is no huge advantage there for them. Although the only reason they are still fighting is since they consider Rey such a close ally, they don't want to agree on anything without him and suddenly Rey took that to mean he could reach for the stars. For a long me and Kashmir were at an impasse in peace talks since I was unwilling to remove Rey from the Enemy of Nexus list, then when it looks like peace has all but been negotiated and this is about to end; Rey decided to prove his idiocy once again.

I have no problem continuing this fight until all Kashmir's top tier nations are dragged down to lower mid tier range, but before this thing with Rey I've actually liked them quite a bit and having trying to maintain friendships which exist or had existed with some of theirs nations. I was willing to agree to certain concessions with them since I don't want my relationship with them ruined over Rey's idiocy. Rey however seems intent on ruining just that, as well as dragging Kashmir down with him, as he tries to manipulate them into being his weapon to try dragging me down.

Edited by Methrage

Amazing how that happens, considering the 1 nuke per day rule and everything...

When this started they only had 3 nations big enough I could declare on them, now all 3 of those are around the size of what was their mid tier, with their largest nation now only having about 5k more NS than their 4th largest. What was their largest nation just having less than 1k more NS than their 4th largest.

When this started they only had 3 nations big enough I could declare on them, now all 3 of those are around the size of what was their mid tier, with their largest nation now only having about 5k more NS than their 4th largest. What was their largest nation just having less than 1k more NS than their 4th largest.

Right, so you're bragging about down-declaring and abusing the one nuke per day rule. Kudos!

Right, so you're bragging about down-declaring and abusing the one nuke per day rule. Kudos!

No, I'm saying Rey is trying to use them as his tool to try beating me in some way, but Kashmir is taking heavy damage as a result and that will continue because of Rey.

Edited by Methrage

Ok, here are a few points.

1) Hershey both recruited me into DS and then agreed that I didn't have to send tech out before I ever joined.
2) I didn't use DS as a platform to threaten. Again, I told Hershey I was going to go off-AA and raid Guinness if Vosegus kept talking !@#$.
3) I didn't use Kashmir as a tool against you; in fact, with all your talk about how I'm holding up peace, it would seem you're trying to hold my friends hostage against me. Guess what? They don't buy into your petty !@#$%^&*.
4) I didn't "refuse" any terms, you just determine that me offering something you don't like is a refusal.
e: oh, #5: I got the MoFA gig at NSO through the challenge system. IE, at least some relevant portion of the membership supported exactly what I was doing. In the end, it didn't work out, but if I was ruining their reputation.... it would seem they liked it for a while.

Edited by Neo Uruk

the way this usually goes-

you're halfway through your nuclear arsenal with the prospect of another two nations about to pile on, who are a little more active than lazarus.

way things are going, we should surpass you in strength sometime tomorrow (i cant say what time).  you'll soon be hoping both nukes hit people, but that statistically won't happen.  odds are, by the end of the day tomorrow you won't have much success in anything but that.

you were doing pretty well, but i think that advantage is about to vanish, and you should consider keeping an open line with SW.

or dont.  this has livened up the alliance quite a bit.

the way this usually goes-

you're halfway through your nuclear arsenal with the prospect of another two nations about to pile on, who are a little more active than lazarus.

way things are going, we should surpass you in strength sometime tomorrow (i cant say what time).  you'll soon be hoping both nukes hit people, but that statistically won't happen.  odds are, by the end of the day tomorrow you won't have much success in anything but that.

you were doing pretty well, but i think that advantage is about to vanish, and you should consider keeping an open line with SW.

or dont.  this has livened up the alliance quite a bit.

I'm pleased to see SirWilliam decided to join the party, so me and him have a direct line open. I told him I'm looking forward to a good fight and he feels the same, so I think we're going to have some fun here. I'm always up for a good challenge, so I look forward to it and will keep in touch with SirWilliam.

Edited by Methrage

Actually, you are generally up for getting in over your head, pretending it's fun for a couple weeks, then whining when you aren't immediately released and saying people won't "negotiate" for white peace.

Actually, you are generally up for getting in over your head, pretending it's fun for a couple weeks, then whining when you aren't immediately released and saying people won't "negotiate" for white peace.

I've never retracted my offer for peace which SirWilliam was fine with, so I suspect this war will end soon. Although you won't be part of any negotiations. I suspect SirWilliam only said you needed to agree to it first because he wanted to delay, so he could have some fun as well before we end this.

You suspect wrong, and your refusal to include me in terms because I wouldn't agree to an opening offer of "he's off the list" is a clue that you're not at all sincere about ending anything; you just want it to be easier.

Admit it, Methrage, you're feeling the heat and want the hell out of the kitchen.

You suspect wrong, and your refusal to include me in terms because I wouldn't agree to an opening offer of "he's off the list" is a clue that you're not at all sincere about ending anything; you just want it to be easier.

Admit it, Methrage, you're feeling the heat and want the hell out of the kitchen.

You're wrong if you think Kashmir is a pawn you can use as you like. Their war with Limitless Nexus is because of stonewall according to them, not to defend you. So there is no reason for you to be making any demands, as the only terms will only consist of me dealing with the stonewall issue.

Edited by Methrage

You're wrong if you think Kashmir is a pawn you can use as you like. Their war with Limitless Nexus is because of stonewall according to them, not to defend you. So there is no reason for you to be making any demands, as the only terms will only consist of me dealing with the stonewall issue.

So then why are you trying to use Rey as a negotiating token as well?

So then why are you trying to use Rey as a negotiating token as well?

Some of their leadership wasn't pleased with seeing Neo Uruk remain on the Enemy of Nexus list. After the war is over I'll take Neo Uruk off the Enemy of Nexus list, as a favor to Kashmir if they don't make unreasonable peace demands. If this war turns into Kashmir seeking aid beyond what was discussed in their embassy most recently, the dynamics of this war could change.

Edited by Methrage

You're wrong if you think Kashmir is a pawn you can use as you like.

And that's why I don't think that. You do. You're trying to pressure me by declaring war on my friends. They're just not having it.

And that's why I don't think that. You do. You're trying to pressure me by declaring war on my friends. They're just not having it.

Pressure you into what? I don't care what you do.

When SirWilliam wants to talk about peace, i have an open line with him. Whether he wants to hash out a deal today, tomorrow, in a week, or a month from now. If you want to remain an Enemy of Nexus forever that's up to you. Peace with them and you doesn't have to come at the same time. 

Either way I'm taking a break from posting on the forums and will just focus on fighting the wars until SirWilliam wants to discuss peace, as I think I've done enough to last a few days and don't want to continue this back and forth with you.

Edited by Methrage