CNRP2 Nuclear Discussion

Zoot Zoot

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone nuke me and I ignored it? As far as I was aware, posting a verbal, OOC protest is not a crime.

You said that you would, and furthermore, you said that you would ignore someone's status as a gm. In other words, yes, you are ignoring it.

You said that you would, and furthermore, you said that you would ignore someone's status as a gm. In other words, yes, you are ignoring it.

Stating I will do something as a formal protest is not against the rules. Furthermore, I only refused to recognize TBM after he acted unilaterally to remove me from the CNRP community and after he had established a long pattern of mod abuse against myself and other players.

When a mod acts unilaterally and abusively, he does not deserve to be recognized. A game moderator is not the same as a CN forum moderator, there are no forum rules which back up the authority of the game mod, the game mod is not the creation of an act of law. GMs are meant to serve alongside other RPers as equals, not reign over them.

Stating I will do something as a formal protest is not against the rules. Furthermore, I only refused to recognize TBM after he acted unilaterally to remove me from the CNRP community and after he had established a long pattern of mod abuse against myself and other players.

When a mod acts unilaterally and abusively, he does not deserve to be recognized. A game moderator is not the same as a CN forum moderator, there are no forum rules which back up the authority of the game mod, the game mod is not the creation of an act of law. GMs are meant to serve alongside other RPers as equals, not reign over them.

While I am not the one to interpret cnrp2 law(that would be gms job btw), you can't simply choose who to recognize/not recognize. There are procedures, you know, and until those are completed, you still have to recognize the gm as the gm.

While I am not the one to interpret cnrp2 law(that would be gms job btw), you can't simply choose who to recognize/not recognize. There are procedures, you know, and until those are completed, you still have to recognize the gm as the gm.

Point out where this is the case in the forum rules.

If you chose to tear apart this community because you are "laughing" and do not take your responsibilities seriously, that is your fault, not mine.

You having a hissy fit doesn't mean the community is tearing itself apart.

Although I think we might get a couple of ruptured lungs from laughing.

What is with people using the word "community" to describe their personal feelings lately? Is this a resurgence of the royal "We" or something?

You having a hissy fit doesn't mean the community is tearing itself apart.

Although I think we might get a couple of ruptured lungs from laughing.

Speaking of the "royal we."

The problem here Tywin is you have a very muddled concept of what constitutes community role play. I'm not sure you can be taken seriously until you figure out what exactly is and is not community rp. 

Maybe so, but I do know you stand against popular opinion when it comes to 50k nations.