Flag Competition!

Knights111

Hello, I am Knights111, leader of the Brotherhood of Kings. I am asking anyone who can make a standard and war flag that represent brotherhood, equality, and warriors the right to have there name credited in our alliance description and/or have a position of power in our alliance. We are part of the white team, so you may want to incorporate that into the flag. POST IT HERE ON THIS THREAD WEN YOU ARE DONE

This is a flag I made for Prototype a long time ago and they never used it. You can use it if you want. Just pick a variant of it if you want.

prototype6.png

prototype1k.png

proto1.png

proto2q.png

proto3y.png

proto4.png

This is one that you may like more (fitting for the name). It was for an alliance who never even started off.

purplestandard.png

Edited by Rotavele

This is a flag I made for Prototype a long time ago and they never used it. You can use it if you want. Just pick a variant of it if you want.

prototype6.png

prototype1k.png

proto1.png

proto2q.png

proto3y.png

proto4.png

This is one that you may like more (fitting for the name). It was for an alliance who never even started off.

purplestandard.png

Rotavele, you definitely have a talent for making flags. You should really consider doing it more often!

prototype6.png

prototype1k.png

proto1.png

proto2q.png

proto3y.png

proto4.png

purplestandard.png

Thank you. Ill take both. One for official, one for war. Putting all disputes of ours aside, thank you.

Rotavele, you definitely have a talent for making flags. You should really consider doing it more often!

Thank you sir.

Thank you. Ill take both. One for official, one for war. Putting all disputes of ours aside, thank you.

OOC we have no disputes hun :wub:

You know, taking the very first submission without discussion at all kind of defeats the purpose of a "competition" thread. 

Not to belittle the flag at all, looks awesome rota. Good work.