Need an alliance

Scyrcio

its "breath," not "breathe." and i know wars are part of the game, but so is this thread. and my english is bad, so don't expect to get any great quotes from me.
Walford suggests peace, so I will offer peace.

Oh the irony.

Remember that part where you requested myself and my alliance be destroyed?

Remember that part where you called my alliance mate a retard?

Remember that part where you decided to take this all public?

Remember that part where you got advice from Walford?

Remember that part where I never offered peace in the first place?

I will leave it up to my compatriots to decide how to proceed, this was their dance that they invited me to, so if they want to continue, I will continue, if they want to peace you out, I will peace you out... but lets just say if I HAD a vote, I am pretty sure I know how I would be voting....

Edited by diskord

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember who started the war? Walford first asked whether I wanted to keep attacking or try to get peace, and I chose peace. And calling your alliance mate a retard? Do you actually take that one little line seriously? It was right after you called yourself a retard btw.

If I really wanted to destroy you, I would nuke you guys. You guys haven't even given me a reason why you are attacking me. If it was just tech-raiding, then why are you guys also sending cruise missiles and bombing attacks? Unnecessary violence and destruction of infra. I retaliated at first, but that was before I found NONE.

Diskord I am shocked and appalled at your conduct here. I've known you since we were in FAN together and this is nothing like you at all! Where has the real Diskord gone??

The guy's not even in anarchy!

Just to rub it in your face a bit, Scryio was one of the last nations I raided before "seeing the light." I anarchied him :P

Most new alliances have some sort of protection, in which you would not have to worry about finding yourself in the situation you are now in.
Oh? As we both know, sometimes being in an alliance only means being subject to collective punishment. At least when you're non-aligned, you're not subject to attack because of the real or imagined offenses by someone who happens to be displaying the same alliance affiliation.

I couldn't conceive of ever being in an alliance again. Ever.

Oh? As we both know, sometimes being in an alliance only means being subject to collective punishment. At least when you're non-aligned, you're not subject to attack because of the real or imagined offenses by someone who happens to be displaying the same alliance affiliation.

I couldn't conceive of ever being in an alliance again. Ever.

I couldn't conceive of anyone letting you into an alliance again. Ever.

I couldn't conceive of anyone letting you into an alliance again. Ever.
To: walford From: Optical14 1/11/2008 9:23:00 AM Subject: Join Ragnarok

Our alliance Ragnarok, seeks to find the middle ground between having fun and taking the game too seriously.

As a newer alliance, we are currently recruiting. We do offer financial aid ($60 million sent out this week) to our new members but loyalty is important to us so all aid will be dispersed once a member has been accepted and has been proven to be loyal and active. Let me know if you're interested.

To apply for membership head to our forums here: http://www.ragnarok-alliance.com/forums and post a quick application at the Reception Desk. Then go ahead and switch your Alliance to Ragnarok Applicant until approved.

Visit us on IRC at coldfront #Rok

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks

Optical

------------------------------------------------

To: walford From: Infinity 1/12/2008 5:03:52 AM Subject: hello camrade

Dear Ruler,

This is just a recruitment message like no other. But the alliance it is for is something special. We at the Organization of Imperial Nations are different. To most alliance you join you are no more than a member. We at OIN are different, we have a ncie community who will aid you whenever you need to. We organize trade circles so that your nation can have the best growth it can possibly get. We aid members if they have shown they are active and worth aiding. And we are not talking just a entry price of 200k or so. this money can be over 12 million in aid! So if you want to join us, please take a look at this forum: http://s9.invisionfree.com/OIN

All the public forums are open for view so you can see what we are like.

If you have any questions about how to sign up or doubts you have, just mail me.

Greetings,

Infinity

------------------------------------------------

To: walford From: IG756 1/12/2008 11:52:47 AM Subject: IAA Wants You!

Hello! I represent the Imperial Assault Alliance, an alliance dedicated to our member’s enjoyment of CyberNations and their national safety, with over 150 member nations! Our main goal in creating this great alliance was to safeguard our member’s nations, and to help them prosper and have fun in the game, which so many other alliances neglect. We would love to have your membership, as well. If you are interested, either message me back asking for more details (and there are many of them) or just go ahead and sign up in our Ministry of Recruitment on our forums, http://www.imperial-assault.co.nr/. Just for signing up, you are entitled to a sign-up aid of $1,000,000 after been a member for a month. Just follow that address to go to the forums of one of the fastest growing and well-liked alliances in the game. We hope to see you there soon!

IG-756, Member of the IAA

-------------------------------------------------

To: walford From: One of the Ones 1/12/2008 10:29:26 PM Subject: Hi There, How are you?

Your Nation is looking great and you seem to have a good sense of what you’re doing.

But it looks like you don't currently belong to an Alliance.

Joining an Alliance offers you protection from Tech Raiders or just anyone that wants to Attack you for fun.

RnR would be the Perfect Alliance for you.

RnR is all about its Members we give them a Healthy Environment to Grow and we Fight to Protect our Members from Rouges,Tech Raiders,Crack Heads.

Along with the Protection that our Alliance Offers we have Great Fun, cool people to meet and hang out with and a good sense of Community,

which much of the Cyberverse can be lackin!

An Established Nation such as yourself should know how to work there way around CN,

so if you ever feel the need to Join an Alliance I think RnR is the Great Choice for you.

So stop by our Forums, Post an Application, We would be Proud to have you.

http://www.rnr-alliance.com/index.php?board=18.0

Thank You

One of the Ones

------------------------------------------------------------------

To: walford From: mathiaus 1/13/2008 6:48:00 AM Subject: MCXA Invitation

Hi,

I'm Matt and would like to invite you to join the Multi Coloured Cross-X Alliance (MCXA).

We are a strong sanctioned alliance and are well-respected in the cybernations world. As such we are able to provide protection, aid, an academy and good fun.

We're growing pretty fast and yet manage to give everyone a say in matters. You can help out our alliance a lot; play a major role or a small role, it's all up to you.

Check us out at http://mcxa.berzerkerweb.com

If you want to be a part of this amazing alliance, please register on our forums and create a thread in the Lobby in order to ensure you become a real member. If you would like any more information or have any questions, please just send me a message.

Thanks,

Matt

Diskord I am shocked and appalled at your conduct here. I've known you since we were in FAN together and this is nothing like you at all! Where has the real Diskord gone??

The guy's not even in anarchy!

Just to rub it in your face a bit, Scryio was one of the last nations I raided before "seeing the light." I anarchied him :P

Lol, I am so rusty it's pathetic. Did my attacks in Defcon 5 even! WTH WAS I THINKING?!? I seriously haven't had combat for over 6 months... I feel all discombobulated and out of sorts.

So if nothing else, this has been a great exercise in stretching the legs out once again.

Lol, I am so rusty it's pathetic. Did my attacks in Defcon 5 even! WTH WAS I THINKING?!? I seriously haven't had combat for over 6 months... I feel all discombobulated and out of sorts.

So if nothing else, this has been a great exercise in stretching the legs out once again.

Diskord, you are clearly bad at fighting. How else did you get so many casulties?

*stuff*

/me watches as thread takes a drastic left hand turn.

Also let me be the first to note, those sure were some personalized and thoughtful invites. Definitely not mass spam form letters from random recruiters... definitely not.

You sure proved your point!

Walford, such spammy recruitment messages are obviously not directed specifically at you, and are meant only to fish for potential applications.

These applicants would then be screened, vetted, and filtered (possibly tested) in order to protect said alliances from potential bob-wide controversy.

You know how this works. Stop pretending you don't. I'd actually enjoy being proven wrong by any member of government of the alliances who sent those PMs: Ragnarok, IAA, RnR, MCXA. Would you actively recruit or accept Walford into your alliance?

Stuffffs

The fancy dancy italic writing doesn't hide the fact that they are just folks who mass PM and have no clue who you are. Not many people maintain a list of 'do not message the rulers of these nations' people. Come on now. You pride yourself on being smart, don't play me for anything otherwise.

I heard Archon and Trace really hate Mushroom Kingdom and secretly want them destroyed. It might be wise to plot with them to bring about the downfall of MK.

In all seriousness, you had numerous options to avoid this, one of which is simple: switch to the red team. You didn't choose any of the options available and instead thought this thread was a valid course of action. I see great success in your future ;)

I'm still waiting for the reason why you guys started a war.

I would offer something insightful and witty here, but I just don't have the energy.

I think "because you were unaligned, in strength range, and not on red" probably best sums the reasoning up. If you need something more substantial/IC, lets say - "Because."

Also, just wondering, why is he being attacked by the MK?

At first, Diskord's reasoning has summed it up. However, I'd like to say that it was proven to be quite justified after the fact.

In summary: Darwinism.

Justified after the attack? That's like being bitten by a rabbid cat after you kick it and saying, "that's why I kicked it, because it would bite me." lol

Seriously though, other than the standard garbage answers of "just because we can," was there any reason behind the attacks? While I don't necessarily agree with the tactics of the OP, I do certainly sympathize. It does get quite fustrating when you have no idea why you're attacked.

Justified after the attack? That's like being bitten by a rabbid cat after you kick it and saying, "that's why I kicked it, because it would bite me." lol

Seriously though, other than the standard garbage answers of "just because we can," was there any reason behind the attacks? While I don't necessarily agree with the tactics of the OP, I do certainly sympathize. It does get quite fustrating when you have no idea why you're attacked.

He is being raided, there's really little else to it.

Maybe he was attacked because he has valuable commodities such as land and tech and no protection to keep it.

Really, anyone his size who is unaligned and not in red deserves to be raided.

Im hoping MK leaves enough NS so I can get some of that land when their done.

I doubt they're doing it for profit... the cost of eating two cruise missiles, possibly and air raid, and maybe some ground assaults has got to outweigh the cost of buying the land/tech. Besides, ground assaults are not always successful, and so don't always result in stolen land/tech. Not only that, but when you see that Diskord wouldn't begrudge the defender's right to use his nukes, you can see that Diskord at least is not concerned about his nation and doesn't desire any sort of profit.

Most likely it's done for fun - a desire for war - some excitement... maybe, in part, for the casualty counts it causes that are displayed on each nation's main page.

I personally hope that the combatants will end this war peacefully, but after this topic it seems much less likely.