Need an alliance

Scyrcio

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't worry, bawheid is also retarded apparently.

Either that, or you suck at English. Given that you've already admitted the latter...

If it was just tech-raiding, then why are you guys also sending cruise missiles and bombing attacks? Unnecessary violence and destruction of infra. I retaliated at first, but that was before I found NONE.

You are aware how to tech-raid, right?

I seem to remember contacting you, of yes I did... in a recruitment message.

To: Scyrcio From: Scott Adams 1/12/2008 9:13:35 AM Subject: A moment of your time please

I can promise you the following:

1) Full protection, pretty much no matter what, unless you of course rogue :P

Bravo.

I seem to remember contacting you, of yes I did... in a recruitment message.

Bravo.

And the highest teched nation in your alliance is 2,632.66

These people have 3300 and 3400. What would you have done about that? You know tech isn't capped at 100 now.

And the highest teched nation in your alliance is 2,632.66

These people have 3300 and 3400. What would you have done about that? You know tech isn't capped at 100 now.

If you had an AA in your AA field previous to the attacks, we would have done something called "participating in diplomacy."

Why do you respect nations in alliances, yet show no respect to those who are unaligned?

Because you are basically a one man alliance. If you don't want to be tech raided, either learn to defend yourself or join an alliance for protection. Rule #1 of being tech raided: Don't BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Why do you respect nations in alliances, yet show no respect to those who are unaligned?

Alliances exist first and foremost for protection. Most get at least a nod of respect from others for that sole reason. Viridia get's my respect, and others, because they've shown themselves to be respectable, as has Mushroom Kingdom.

The group you've joined, however, merely attacks alliances that it knows cannot defend itself against NONE and tries to bully them into submission out of the great big blue. It's despicable, and thus, everyone who associates with it is treated as such as well.

Alliances exist first and foremost for protection. Most get at least a nod of respect from others for that sole reason. Viridia get's my respect, and others, because they've shown themselves to be respectable, as has Mushroom Kingdom.

The group you've joined, however, merely attacks alliances that it knows cannot defend itself against NONE and tries to bully them into submission out of the great big blue. It's despicable, and thus, everyone who associates with it is treated as such as well.

i entered NONE after I was attacked. You say that NONE "attacks alliances that it knows cannot defend itself". Well, isn't mushroom kingdom doing the same thing? It sends 3 of its strongest attackers to attack me because they know I can't take all 3 of them all at once.

i entered NONE after I was attacked.

I know, and I don't fault you for it. My point was merely to point out that my experience with the group leads me, and most others, to believe they're simply bullies.

You say that NONE "attacks alliances that it knows cannot defend itself". Well, isn't mushroom kingdom doing the same thing?

Are you an alliance? Not really. You chose not to associate yourself with anyone of note while being in a strength range where there's little to no targets.

Essentially, you're a seal that cut itself and jumped into shark infested waters. It was bound to happen, MK just got to it first. Might seem cruel, sure, but no one really cares because no one really knows you - and even if they did, no one will back you up against MK if you're not flying their colors.

Not even Walford, no. He'll just use you as a tool to bully the small alliances that're just starting up. He hasn't been able to command around anyone worthy of note for quiet a while.

It sends 3 of its strongest attackers to attack me because they know I can't take all 3 of them all at once.

Yeah, of course it does. Either way, though, all three of them will be taking damage. They're just making sure their guys don't go under in the war. That's part and parcel of being in an alliance, you watch out for the guy next to you.

I know, and I don't fault you for it. My point was merely to point out that my experience with the group leads me, and most others, to believe they're simply bullies.

Are you an alliance? Not really. You chose not to associate yourself with anyone of note while being in a strength range where there's little to no targets.

Essentially, you're a seal that cut itself and jumped into shark infested waters. It was bound to happen, MK just got to it first. Might seem cruel, sure, but no one really cares because no one really knows you - and even if they did, no one will back you up against MK if you're not flying their colors.

Not even Walford, no. He'll just use you as a tool to bully the small alliances that're just starting up. He hasn't been able to command around anyone worthy of note for quiet a while.

Yeah, of course it does. Either way, though, all three of them will be taking damage. They're just making sure their guys don't go under in the war. That's part and parcel of being in an alliance, you watch out for the guy next to you.

Well if it doesn't matter that an unknown nation is being attacked, you shouldn't be criticizing NONE for "bullying" new alliances that no one cares about. And according to NONE, we only support defensive wars.

Well if it doesn't matter that an unknown nation is being attacked, you shouldn't be criticizing NONE for "bullying" new alliances that no one cares about.

Point, however, I care because:

1. Walford talks a big game all over these forums and never, once, backs it up.
  2. Attacked a friend of mine's start-up alliance because they had one tech-raid going.

If NONE wants to be a confederation (which is an alliance, no matter how you slice it), then that's fine. However, they need to wear an affiliation if they want to be treated like an alliance.

Simply putting something in your Biography is just putting out bait to young alliances that don't know better so you can bully them.

And according to NONE, we only support defensive wars.

Since Walford claims to protect everyone who's ever been tech raided, that's quiet a lot of wars, hmm?

Anyway. Good luck surviving now that you've thrown up his colors.

It's only gonna go downhill from here, believe me.

Edited by Xiphosis

No one tech raids the Viridian Entente and lives. If they don't see to it, all of their friends will.

That's how this game works.

Isn't that the alliance that folded within a couple of days after being selected for lulz war by the Pacificans and their toadies?

And now this:

bawheidnuking.gif

The sickening thing about this is if Scyrcio had nuked first in self-defense, he would have been declared a 'nuclear rogue' and ridden to ZI. Them nuking first as the unprovoked aggressors is of course justified in their twisted minds and no one here will call them on it, will they?

Mushroom Kingdom has thus proven itself to be a pestilence. But they are but one of many groups of worthless thugs.

Isn't that the alliance that folded within a couple of days after being selected for lulz war by the Pacificans and their toadies?

And now this:

bawheidnuking.gif

The sickening thing about this is if Scyrcio had nuked first in self-defense, he would have been declared a 'nuclear rogue' and ridden to ZI. Them nuking first as the unprovoked aggressors is of course justified in their twisted minds and no one here will call them on it, will they?

Mushroom Kingdom has thus proven itself to be a pestilence. But they are but one of many groups of worthless thugs.

Yeah, because you know, we aren't going to retaliate when we are in the middle of agreeing to peace with him and then he goes and attacks...

But what do I care, because you didn't even bother to read my other previous posts Wally, what makes me think you would read this one?

I clearly stated at the beginning I wouldn't hold it against a nation to attack back, even using nukes to defend their nation. I wouldn't ride anyone on the ZI train just for using nukes, they are a weapon, you use weapons in war, end of story.

Now if someone goes and attacks an alliance mate unprovoked, and starts nuking, then THAT is a nuke rogue. But when nukes are used in defense of your nation after someone attacks you... I got no problem with that.

But your right, I am a disease, pestilence, and whatever fun name you want to call me, as soon as you get up to my NS I am sure you will unleash your vengeance upon me.

bawheidnuking.gif

Not one of us would have tried to hound him from the game for defending himself.

The sickening thing about this is if Scyrcio had nuked first in self-defense, he would have been declared a 'nuclear rogue' and ridden to ZI.

Maybe by one of the alliances that still attach an archaic stigma to nukes, deeming them as 'taboo', but not by the Mushroom Kingdom.

Seriously, have you just resorted to making up completely unfounded accusations now? When have we ever done this, or led anyone to believe we ever would?

Yeah, because you know, we aren't going to retaliate when we are in the middle of agreeing to peace with him and then he goes and attacks...

except that you guys didn't even hint anything at accepting peace to me. in fact diskord, you were saying how you were against peace. i gave you guys about half a day, and all 3 of my peace messages i sent were read well before the update which was when i attacked. next time, please let a nation know that you are actually considering peace. also, a nuke in response to 6 ground attacks and 2 spy attacks is kind of excessive in my own opinion. but ill still thank you guys for accepting peace in the end -.-