Need an alliance

Scyrcio

Isn't the point of alliances supposed to be used for backup? Most alliances that ask me to join them are starting out = no protection for me.

You only seem to want this alliance because you need help; not to really help the alliance in anyway. Not seeing where it would be a good thing to have you as a member in any alliance...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I have 2 open war slots... if I declare on Bawheid and Brotherington, anarchy them, and in the process of doing my deploy anarchy myself, will you apply to Mushroom Kingdom?

Just want to be clear on the rules/conditions you have posted in the OP.

no, sorry i thought it wouldn't have the be said that i wouldn't join the alliance that was attacking me.

You only seem to want this alliance because you need help; not to really help the alliance in anyway. Not seeing where it would be a good thing to have you as a member in any alliance...

thanks for the accusation. and no, i wouldn't join an alliance that couldn't help me at all. you are partly right, i am joining the alliance more for my own benefit. but i'm not somebody who wouldn't protect my alliance members.

no, sorry i thought it wouldn't have the be said that i wouldn't join the alliance that was attacking me.

Sorry, not much I can do for you then... (and if you think I was joking, you don't know me very well).

thanks for the accusation. and no, i wouldn't join an alliance that couldn't help me at all. you are partly right, i am joining the alliance more for my own benefit. but i'm not somebody who wouldn't protect my alliance members.

Double negatives make school aged English student Jesus cry.

Edit: Also, I wait with baited breathe that this thread may deliver another great line for my sig, been a while since we have had a "Diskord ur ruinin the game!" opportunity!

Edited by diskord

Sorry, not much I can do for you then... (and if you think I was joking, you don't know me very well).

Double negatives make school aged English student Jesus cry.

Edit: Also, I wait with baited breathe that this thread may deliver another great line for my sig, been a while since we have had a "Diskord ur ruinin the game!" opportunity!

its "breath," not "breathe." and i know wars are part of the game, but so is this thread. and my english is bad, so don't expect to get any great quotes from me.

...Who would?

So far you seem to be saying..."Hey I need help so let me in so I can be protected." Not much on the "I would do this this and this.." Try looking at the alliance recruiting threads and find one.

...Who would?

So far you seem to be saying..."Hey I need help so let me in so I can be protected." Not much on the "I would do this this and this.." Try looking at the alliance recruiting threads and find one.

/sigh i wish you would stop arguing with me. you're the alliance that gives out free protection to any non-aligned nations on the red team -.-

and i dont think there are any alliances that state "we'll attack the people attacking you if you join even if they're from another alliance"

/sigh i wish you would stop arguing with me. you're the alliance that gives out free protection to any non-aligned nations on the red team -.-

and i dont think there are any alliances that state "we'll attack the people attacking you if you join even if they're from another alliance"

Actually, uhm, pretty much EVERY alliance would attack someone that was attacking their members, regardless of AA.

If thats not the case, whats the point of an alliance? You seem to have... interesting ideas on what makes up an alliance, do you have a newsletter and can I subscribe?

Edit: Also, not to point out the obvious, but as you are obviously aware of the Revenge doctrine, it begs the question, if you were so concerned about this and detest alliances so much, why not just move to red? I mean... it sorta seems like the obvious safe route to have taken...

You could avoid the drama, have your precious 1's and 0's protected, and in general live life as you see fit. You seem to know the facts, yet fail to act upon them, one can only surmise that you have failed to take the correct course of action, so here is my pro-tip, join Red. Problem solved! (in 10 days).

Edited by diskord

Then why in God's name are you on the green team if you wished to stay unaligned?

Then why in God's name did you post this thread?

Actually, uhm, pretty much EVERY alliance would attack someone that was attacking their members, regardless of AA.

If thats not the case, whats the point of an alliance? You seem to have... interesting ideas on what makes up an alliance, do you have a newsletter and can I subscribe?

so, direct me to the alliance which accepts a nation with 3 wars and is willing to attack those 3 nations.

Well, essentially, every one is telling you no because they would rather not sacrifice their own alliance over an unaligned who is probably more concerned with his own pixels than helping others out. That's just common sense.

Asking Planet Bob to demolish a fairly well organized, 150+ member alliance on your account is sort of unreasonable, I would say.

I suppose the best course of action, instead of declaring your wish that MK was wiped off the map, was to PM for peace, just like all other tech raid victims. Now, after voicing your threat, I suppose the best thing you can do is either wait it out, or apologize and hope for mercy.

Good luck with this!

whichever alliance can destroy the mushroom kingdom will get my application letter. this proves that you are an alliance that has the ability to protect higher up nations. at the very least all 3 of them must be in anarchy. thanks for your time.

link to my war page:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

disregard the previous wars from Valhalla

Can we just destroy you instead? Seems like it would be a bit easier except for your lack of warslots :)

apparently there was a neutral alliance where unaligned nations help each other out. sounds good, no alliance wars or anything, just people who understand why nations choose to be unaligned. thanks for the look

Talk to Walford.. I think hes the big boss man. good luck in NONE

:im laughing as i type this post: