Need an alliance

Scyrcio

whichever alliance can destroy the mushroom kingdom will get my application letter. this proves that you are an alliance that has the ability to protect higher up nations. at the very least all 3 of them must be in anarchy. thanks for your time.

link to my war page:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

disregard the previous wars from Valhalla

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But the comment in your about section says "No, I do not want to be in an alliance" Oh wait, I get it, you want to be in one only when you need back up.

Good Luck with this.

Edit: also, I don't think many alliances will be accepting your application when your involved in 3 wars

Edited by The General

Wow... been a while since I stirred up lulz in the OWF.

And seriously, you have 2x my infra, you should be shooting me into anarchy ASAP.

Oh this thread is going to be GRAND.

Sorry, im on a tight budget with 3 people attacking me. And you have almost as much tech as me, you forgot to mention that.

Sorry, im on a tight budget with 3 people attacking me. And you have almost as much tech as me, you forgot to mention that.

Your strategeries are sure to win you over.

Although I am a bit sad, the main reason for me joining in on this attack was "Diskord you can get over 1 Million Defending casualties, go go go!"

If you aren't going to attack me...

Thats just weak sauce man... weak sauce.

HIT ME, HIT ME NOW!

I can anarchy the top 3 MK nations by this time tommorrow. In fact, ANY nation with nuclear weapons can :awesome:

Now, my vassal, I command you to send me all your tech

Meh, I could anarchy the entire MK just with the power of my mind. But the ODN doesn't need such a member.

But the comment in your about section says "No, I do not want to be in an alliance" Oh wait, I get it, you want to be in one only when you need back up.

Good Luck with this.

Edit: also, I don't think many alliances will be accepting your application when your involved in 3 wars.

Isn't the point of alliances supposed to be used for backup? Most alliances that ask me to join them are starting out = no protection for me.

whichever alliance can destroy the mushroom kingdom will get my application letter. this proves that you are an alliance that has the ability to protect higher up nations. at the very least all 3 of them must be in anarchy. thanks for your time.

link to my war page:

<a href="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1" target="_blank">http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1</a>

i hate to break it to you, but alliances tend to not want nations who wont fight for the alliance. however, if you're willing to defend others in the alliance i'm sure you could find an alliance no problem.

http://www.phoenix-federation.net/forums/index.php

I'm sure we'd love to have you in TPF, although we might have to teach you how to war properly.

edit: and i sincerelyu doubt anyone is going to attack those MK nations for you, however some alliances might be able to get you peace, which is about as best as you could hope for in this situation.

Edited by Mogar

Enjoy ZI.

lol, he hasn't earned/deserved ZI yet. Tech raids rarely deserve/earn ZI status, even if they nuke me 7 times straight they are just defending their colony, I wouldn't begrudge anyone that.

Now if he wants to try and frame me for extortion on the other hand.... well we might be revisiting the ZI sentence :P (old lulz times are lulzy)

Isn't the point of alliances supposed to be used for backup? Most alliances that ask me to join them are starting out = no protection for me.

Most new alliances have some sort of protection, in which you would not have to worry about finding yourself in the situation you are now in.

link to my war page:

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.as...&Extended=1

Since I have 2 open war slots... if I declare on Bawheid and Brotherington, anarchy them, and in the process of doing my deploy anarchy myself, will you apply to Mushroom Kingdom?

Just want to be clear on the rules/conditions you have posted in the OP.