Can You Get Banned For Knowing About Multis and Not Reporting Them?

USMC123

First off, let me preface this with stating I don't know of any multis, nor do I have any.

Anyway, I was talking with some people that used to play CN, one of which is the infamous banned user Hurricane (he ended up moving to the same uni as I and we met irl), and we got on the subject of that one period of time the mods locked a bunch of nations (mine included) while they investigated whether we knew he had a ban evade. This made me think about whether it was a potentially bannable offense to know someone has a multi and not report it, but I cba to read the ToS to find out, so I'm asking here since a simple "yes" or "no" would be adequate.

Thanks.

It's covered in the forum rules.

Aiding Rule Violators
Any user found to know of a serious rule violation without reporting it to a game moderator (eg. knowledge of a user with multiple nations) will be given a warning or, in more serious cases, have their nation deleted.

Aiding Banned Players
Any user found to be harboring, aiding or otherwise knowingly helping a banned user will be deleted. This includes knowing of their existence within the game without reporting it to the game-moderation staff.