TPC Announcement

It might be time to get back to that policy. Maybe that would keep these feuds from becoming blood feuds. It is hilarious to talk about, but it sucks the air out of the game. Who is going to take on someone when they know everyone and their brother in X alliance will take it as a sign of being aligned with OP, Misfits, Warriors, Citadel, Hellas, RE...WD...and is going to try to put a bullet in your back the first chance you turn around? Might as well wait until someone is three days into a curbstomp attempt and slaughter them just on general principles. No exceptions. 

The fighting was cute last round when we were all just fooling around, but I don't know if I can tolerate this level of crap when we're really playing the game. 

You are 42 days too late to implement this policy, KJ. Why don't you try to start from Day 0 instead of the round finale?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP are elite but not quite the level TPC are on. Your taking a stand to roll us with 3 alliances, over 100 more nukes and 30 more nations. Your constantly playing the victim but really your just a tyrant going after anyone who dares touch OP or your friends alliances.

And don't forget it.

Then why don't you do something about it? TPC doesn't have any sworn enemies to my knowledge, and is fair the most elite AA in the game. Citadel's war against Warriors is somewhat justified with the enormous downdeclare Warriors did against Cit earlier in the round though. 

And this is why we got out of that business. There will always be some debate as to whether something crosses the line and requires intervention. Everyone whines downdeclare when they get hit, and everyone has some reason why a downdeclare is appropriate.

Getting involved in someone elses war is bad to begin with, but I guess sometimes it is a necessary evil. Then you are accused of being the morality police, which I hate with a passion because TE is far beyond the point of being a "moral" world.

First and foremost they have a flag running policy to secure.

When TPC isn't hitting someone we're flag runners. When we blow someone out of the water, we're opportunistic bums. Lol. I've heard it all before and I do not lose sleep at night. You keep enjoying your blood feud and suicide stand over nothing. We'll keep enjoying being at the top of the mountain and our freedom to do whatever we please and have fun doing it. 

Back in the day i would have rolled Citadel for hitting TW so soon out of war. Maybe TE needs to get back to a time where if you pull a punk move you get slapped.

This seems kind of ignorant of the first war and the number of threats and harassment we received from them during and after.

You're one to lecture me... you were apart the aforementioned group we stopped from curb stomping LE starting a chain of events, mass rogueing us, constant trolling on the forums. Its time to end it Adude, time to move on.

Disagree, but weve been here before and agree to disagree. That was OPs first act as World Police, and you only did it because you could. ie, there was noone left to counter you.

I personally think fueds can bring more activity and action to TE, and make it a more fun place. I have always hated the idea ot Tournament mode just being a place where alliances fight fair wars only then peace, rebuild and rerinse. Back when we pretty much turned TE into 2 sides(TPC neutral of course), I think it was pretty fun. 

Yeah there was a lot of bitching at the start, but I think we grew past that.

And this is why we got out of that business. There will always be some debate as to whether something crosses the line and requires intervention. Everyone whines downdeclare when they get hit, and everyone has some reason why a downdeclare is appropriate.

Getting involved in someone elses war is bad to begin with, but I guess sometimes it is a necessary evil. Then you are accused of being the morality police, which I hate with a passion because TE is far beyond the point of being a "moral" world.

When TPC isn't hitting someone we're flag runners. When we blow someone out of the water, we're opportunistic bums. Lol. I've heard it all before and I do not lose sleep at night. You keep enjoying your blood feud and suicide stand over nothing. We'll keep enjoying being at the top of the mountain and our freedom to do whatever we please and have fun doing it. 

I didn't say their was anything wrong about how TPC has played in fact I admire it because youre right about being at the top but no need to brag about it. Also nothing wrong with a few wars with enemies, its why I play. Not necessarily getting rolled by 4 alliances but its still war none the less and I wont miss the pixels.

Yeah TPC only difference is you actually have a reasonable leader and Paul is dumb as !@#$. :D

this completely contradicts what you said in the NDO thread a few minutes ago. hey thread where I actually started to agree with you.

as to King being reasonable leader don't be fooled. Edited by paul711

The obvious solution is the formation of a "TE Police" alliance next round.

Applications should be posted prior to the round starting.

this completely contradicts what you said in the NDO thread a few minutes ago. hey thread where I actually started to agree with you.

as to King being reasonable leader don't be fooled.

The only reason I say this is because every time I come on the forum I see a post about misfits hitting OP on their last day of war when you asked us to. It's misleading the public. I can't make it anymore clear. Misfits hit WD, I haven't even taken the time to see how many WD even participated in the warriors war just because I'm busy. Do I think it's a fair war? Probably not. Nor was I about to do number crunches to even justify it. in the past WD have made cheap shots on misfits we tried avoiding it this round and get some new opponents. I talked to samwise when they declared and she wasn't too happy about us being a target either. Granted, it should have been stopped before all of this came out of it. We have been short changed numerous times. All we wanted was to get even for once. Last time we tried was with the warriors misfits vs tpc op war but obviously that ended with WD and rogues. Now misfits have been getting pushed to disbandment. No wonder the game is lucky to have 500 nations

Now misfits have been getting pushed to disbandment. No wonder the game is lucky to have 500 nations

No one is pushing Misfits to disbandment. No one is pushing any one to disbandment.

Misfits troubles within Misfits are because of decisions made within Misfits. The wars against Misfits are in part because of decisions by Misfits. Don't play the victim card. Edited by Rayvon

No way.... even if we weren't fighting a war with them, we would never, ever even if it was a friend allow soneone to hit another AA that was in a war and in 6 days in as well as in NA.
Read my lips... no matter what you believe or say you guys screwed up and now your paying for it. You should start apologizing, gain a little respect and move on. You should also stop listening to DD and Warriors.

Yet you cried for the war doves just last round, liar
You were losing an even war and they came flying for you
A war that was even in number of nations, and early days of the round

It was your decision to try special building and ignore your peril
Arrogantly figuring no one would try to catch you unawares
And if they did, you could always whistle for your mini me doves

Two alliances attacking together on the day, one early, one at update
Two alliances against two alliances in exactly even total numbers and days
Until the dirty doves flew in and down, to give you the odds you always need

Then you warred them all round long, until your numbers took their toll
For THAT, that is why you claimed you hit them again this round
With your doves as usual in tow, lying to the warriors who offered you fair

Always keeping the grudges alive, preaching them as your excuses
For the always downwars you pick and choose to always use
But no one else can, no one else can play by those rules but you

No one is pushing Misfits to disbandment. No one is pushing any one to disbandment.Misfits troubles within Misfits are because of decisions made within Misfits. The wars against Misfits are in part because of decisions by Misfits. Don't play the victim card.

Your boss messaged their entire alliance asking them to disband, tool
He promised to hit them long before they hit him and his pets birds
Now their ndo puppets dogpile on top, to encourage what he tried to start

Only you and yours are allowed the cheap and midwar downwars, like last round
According to those special rules your side makes up as they go along
You can continue to lie about that all you want, but eventually even blind eyes see Edited by Acid Reflux

Messaging an entire alliance threatening to beat them to nothing unless they leave the alliance is definitely looking for disbandment. So how you can't see that beats me. Second, misfits actions all reflect on payback for the solid 3-4 times we got screwed over constantly. Which i have stressed countless times.

Messaging an entire alliance threatening to beat them to nothing unless they leave the alliance is definitely looking for disbandment. So how you can't see that beats me. Second, misfits actions all reflect on payback for the solid 3-4 times we got screwed over constantly. Which i have stressed countless times.

yung flow your the one that said you AA voted to hit us so I felt justified in issueing a fair warning. In no way shape or form was I trying to threaten anyone in misfits aside from the leaders.

on a side note I pmed Danaeryus about ending this little spat but you keep on going with your verbal slander. Edited by paul711

I didn't say their was anything wrong about how TPC has played in fact I admire it because youre right about being at the top but no need to brag about it. Also nothing wrong with a few wars with enemies, its why I play. Not necessarily getting rolled by 4 alliances but its still war none the less and I wont miss the pixels.

We've had a fair amount of enemies over the rounds and I agree, that is a whole lot of fun. The line gets crossed though when a rivalry is so toxic it makes anything else impossible. 

Also, I was gonna say karma is a B. After talking about how we could do whatever we wanted NDO and TFK going to war completely screwed up my war plans (God was with you guys...)  :P

as to King being reasonable leader don't be fooled.

This lol. I quit on being reasonable in TE a long time ago.

Yeah TPC only difference is you actually have a reasonable leader and Paul is dumb as !@#$. :D

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. It's not OP that's having trouble keeping their members on the AA, but Misfits. You really shouldn't come in here and call anybody's leadership out.

The only reason I say this is because every time I come on the forum I see a post about misfits hitting OP on their last day of war when you asked us to. It's misleading the public. I can't make it anymore clear. Misfits hit WD, I haven't even taken the time to see how many WD even participated in the warriors war just because I'm busy. Do I think it's a fair war? Probably not. Nor was I about to do number crunches to even justify it.

No, it's not misleading to the public. Regardless of what Paul or any other member of OP said, you still made the final decision to foolishly declare OP. No one made you do that. You can't blame him for the situation you've put your alliance in.

in the past WD have made cheap shots on misfits we tried avoiding it this round and get some new opponents. I talked to samwise when they declared and she wasn't too happy about us being a target either. Granted, it should have been stopped before all of this came out of it. We have been short changed numerous times. All we wanted was to get even for once. Last time we tried was with the warriors misfits vs tpc op war but obviously that ended with WD and rogues.

Cheap shots on Misfits? Even if I agreed with what you're calling cheap shots, none of them comes even remotely close to the low blow you've done now. You're trying to use something that happened in round 27 to justify your actions that we worked out, and moved on from. If you want to play that game, I can play that game. In round 26 TPC grouped us, RE, and Misfits together in a DoW. Most of RE turtled, Misfits as always live up to their name, and despite War Doves being the smallest AA in that war, we did quite a bit of the heavy lifting. Then, less than 2 weeks later Misfits turned around and declared war on us and Skaro because they were afraid they were going to be hit. Skaro was also freshly out of war (a week at most) and WD weren't rebuilt to their pre-TPC war numbers. Then, like now, Misfits were looking to take advantage of us not being fully rebuilt to lessen their potential damage. It was Misfits that drew first blood, and later that round blood was repaid then we moved on.

Then in round 27 despite WD disbanding for a round, swazz continued to talk shit on the OWF and spew threats. So a few people hit him to give him the opportunity to put his money where his mouth was. You offered to cut him loose to make things right between Misfits and WD. I told you that was unnecessary. Out of all my loathing for swazz, I still had no intention to ensure no alliances took him in and run him from the game.

Round 28 WD never hit Misfits. I gave you my word we wouldn't, and I was true to that. As for this round, no, I wasn't thrilled to be warring Misfits again. Since RD27 I had grown a liking to Misfits. But, in RD27 and RD28 we had problems with Skaro so we were looking to go to war with them. Since you and Skaro were treatied, you were added. Again, like in RD27, we had pleasant message exchanges. It seemed that you and I had come to a mutual respect after so many rounds of rivalry.

But here we are again. You say this is Misfits trying to even the score, but WD have never hit you so unfairly or maliciously. Then you say you want to call things even after this? I assure you that regardless who's leading WD from here on out, the damage that has been done to our relationship cannot be undone. We can eventually agree to a peace, but WD will never forget what Misfits have done here. It makes no difference to me that you're now getting your ass handed to you. The damage has been done. For at least half of our nations, our round is again ruined.

Now misfits have been getting pushed to disbandment. No wonder the game is lucky to have 500 nations

It's funny you say this, because when you declared this war, the first thing I thought about was disbanding War Doves. I went to my members and took blame and apologized for any situation WD has ever been in. I knew that this wasn't about Misfits trying to get even, but rather Misfits trying to punish and cripple WD for any later engagement. I told WD that if they no longer wanted to fight, then I understood and would personally negotiate peace for them to safely leave the AA. You declared. You can't play the victim here.

yung flow your the one that said you AA voted to hit us so I felt justified in issueing a fair warning. In no way shape or form was I trying to threaten anyone in misfits aside from the leaders.

on a side note I pmed Danaeryus about ending this little spat but you keep on going with your verbal slander.

No we voted to hit WD you invited yourself. You mean this response

To: Daenerys Targaryen From: Kaboom Date: 3/16/2014 8:55:44 AM

Subject: RE: Hey
Message: WHAT DONT THEY UNDERSTAND lol I've been talking to Danger Mouse for like 3 days about having no issues with WD but Paul will be the one to get in the way

I've been waiting for your message.
To: Danger Mouse From: Kaboom Date: 3/15/2014 7:35:46 AM

Subject: RE: Battle Report
Message: I appreciate it! I've settled things with samwise in the past, so I'm sure we can figure things out again. As far as Paul goes, I've been willing to settling things with Paul, but he is going to need to come around. I get that he has the army to beat misfits around but by no means does that give him the right to do it and bully us around. So misfits are willing to end things but it requires Pauls cooperation too.

As you were saying....I've always felt you were the problem between any peace from day 1

To: Danger Mouse From: Kaboom Date: 3/14/2014 5:54:48 AM

Message: I appreciate it buddy but I've come to the conclusion there's no working things out with Paul. He's a dirty player, he's shown it by sending such a pathetic message to my members. I will gladly settle things with samwise, we have always been able to come to an agreement the main headache between misfits and WD is and will always be Paul and OP putting their nose in our business. So I guess the truth revolves my hate for Paul and I dislike some of the stunts war doves play in this game. Needless to say I'm ready to end things with war doves and so are my members. But I'm almost certain Paul is pushing them to continue things

To: Danger Mouse From: Kaboom Date: 3/13/2014 5:59:35 PM

Message: Thing is, I can fully admit this was a cheap shot to unbelief. I have announcements of people asking me for war and I told everyone we don't hit anyone I want the wars to come to us I want people to give us a fair war of their choice. I definitely wasn't happy seeing war doves hit us once again, alone tying Hellas(who also hates us) into the mix. I took it extremely personally. I told all my members(which I have proof) that I wanted to avoid war doves and OP at all cost to let things die down and move on. But they brought the war to us once again. I've been friendly with samwise in hopes of moving on. By no means I'm looking to continue grudges, which is why i attempted from the beginning of the round to avoid them. I also have no issues with your alliance nor you. I just want people to see our perspective. We have had 3 rounds of Crap. Ranging from WD rouging us to OP curb stomping us and committing the same crime this round. I've had numerous nations ready to quit over all this.

So continue on

Your boss messaged their entire alliance asking them to disband, tool

on a side note I pmed Danaeryus about ending this little spat but you keep on going with your verbal slander.

lol Acid, yung. Seriously. You two really need to take off the tear goggles. They're blurring your vision worse than beer goggles.

WD and OP are friends. We get along. We don't whine, we don't complain. We're up front and honest with each other. This makes it easy to work together. This doesn't make OP government my or my fellow Dove's boss. Nor does it make our gov their memberships boss.

Simple matter of a fact, if you all stopped with the crying and just had some fun - a lot of this 'rivalry' shit wouldn't be so bad. The problem is you keep instigating and pro-longing events.

Like this:

I did end it as well as moved on, I just like to call you out on your !@#$%^&*. :)

"I moved on, you haven't. I am gonna sit here and call you out though and aggravate you --- but I moved on so you should"

Get over it. Simple. Have fun, and don't doddle over the thought.

No we voted to hit WD you invited yourself. You mean this response

To: Daenerys Targaryen From: Kaboom Date: 3/16/2014 8:55:44 AM

Subject: RE: Hey
Message: WHAT DONT THEY UNDERSTAND lol I've been talking to Danger Mouse for like 3 days about having no issues with WD but Paul will be the one to get in the way

I've been waiting for your message.
To: Danger Mouse From: Kaboom Date: 3/15/2014 7:35:46 AM

Message: I appreciate it! I've settled things with samwise in the past, so I'm sure we can figure things out again. As far as Paul goes, I've been willing to settling things with Paul, but he is going to need to come around. I get that he has the army to beat misfits around but by no means does that give him the right to do it and bully us around. So misfits are willing to end things but it requires Pauls cooperation too.

As you were saying....I've always felt you were the problem between any peace from day 1

To: Danger Mouse From: Kaboom Date: 3/14/2014 5:54:48 AM

Message: I appreciate it buddy but I've come to the conclusion there's no working things out with Paul. He's a dirty player, he's shown it by sending such a pathetic message to my members. I will gladly settle things with samwise, we have always been able to come to an agreement the main headache between misfits and WD is and will always be Paul and OP putting their nose in our business. So I guess the truth revolves my hate for Paul and I dislike some of the stunts war doves play in this game. Needless to say I'm ready to end things with war doves and so are my members. But I'm almost certain Paul is pushing them to continue things

To: Danger Mouse From: Kaboom Date: 3/13/2014 5:59:35 PM

Message: Thing is, I can fully admit this was a cheap shot to unbelief. I have announcements of people asking me for war and I told everyone we don't hit anyone I want the wars to come to us I want people to give us a fair war of their choice. I definitely wasn't happy seeing war doves hit us once again, alone tying Hellas(who also hates us) into the mix. I took it extremely personally. I told all my members(which I have proof) that I wanted to avoid war doves and OP at all cost to let things die down and move on. But they brought the war to us once again. I've been friendly with samwise in hopes of moving on. By no means I'm looking to continue grudges, which is why i attempted from the beginning of the round to avoid them. I also have no issues with your alliance nor you. I just want people to see our perspective. We have had 3 rounds of Crap. Ranging from WD rouging us to OP curb stomping us and committing the same crime this round. I've had numerous nations ready to quit over all this.

So continue on

Notice Kaboom how none of those PMs were sent to me yet you have mentioned my name at least a dozen times. Why you so obsessed with me :)

This lol. I quit on being reasonable in TE a long time ago.

Lies, still at least 40% more reasonable than Paul.

Edit:

I forget if Paul counts more in the category of blathering poster child or leader though..

Edited by Highroad

Lies, still at least 40% more reasonable than Paul.

Edit:

I forget if Paul counts more in the category of blathering poster child or leader though..

likelt the former but even as a blatgering poster child I have helped to keep OP at or near the top on a consistent basis. How does your record of leadership in RE compare?