NPO Maestro’s First Sing-Along Embargo Report

Sir Paul

Farrin sent a clear message by canceling NPOs treaty with IRON. Any foederati ally that refused to conform would be isolated and humiliated. Obviously NPO couldnt force anyone to stay, but they could apply political pressure (up until they couldn't anymore).

Im ready to move on and embrace Pacifica as part of the international community, but post war propaganda like this "embargo report" doesnt help.

That might all be true if indeed NPO cancelled on IRON.

Farrin sent a clear message by canceling NPOs treaty with IRON. Any foederati ally that refused to conform would be isolated and humiliated. Obviously NPO couldnt force anyone to stay, but they could apply political pressure (up until they couldn't anymore).

Im ready to move on and embrace Pacifica as part of the international community, but post war propaganda like this "embargo report" doesnt help.

You're right, that treaty was canceled because IRON was fighting on their side but left the war because peace talks were taking too long

You do realize that it was IRON who cancelled our alliance treaty, right?

What NPO cancelled was a NAP, at a point when IRON had just attacked our ally. Now, if you want to spin us acting in support of our allies as us "intimidating" them.... Edited by Letum

My material is consistent. Pacifica is in a confused and reactionary state, and in desperate need of reform. I talked to Cortath a while back but I don't blame him for not wanting to fix Pacifica's mess twice.

I'm unclear what precisely you are attributing to me, but let me state for the record that I don't believe Pacifica has anything like the problems that I faced at my appointment as the Fourth Emperor of the New Pacific Order. I don't know what you're attributing to me, or why, or what conversation this was you mean to be referencing, but the substance is not that.