Lannister Factor Special Edition: Statement Quiz

The Zigur

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I need backup for? I don't have nukes and other nasty surprises coming for me.

I like to think of them as gifts. I'll gladly accept their gifts. I've decided I don't need any back up so that they can all come at me bro. I've already sentenced all those who attack me to ZI.

Here are the correct answers: They can't be beat because they're all correct so Tywin will have to send you 100 tech because Lannisters always pay their debts.

1.b

2.b

3.a

4.a

5.b

6.b

7.c

8.b

9.a

10.b

I like to think of them as gifts. I'll gladly accept their gifts. I've decided I don't need any back up so that they can all come at me bro. I've already sentenced all those who attack me to ZI.

:popcorn:

Say, how come your not in an alliance? Did UA finally get sick of you?

Some of those are actually wrong.

I doubt that. Maybe you should check the answers to your questions.

:popcorn:

Say, how come your not in an alliance? Did UA finally get sick of you?

No, I actually left on my own free will and the reason was so these schemers couldn't have their way with UA and TTE. Also they demanded through TE that I not post on the OWF for more than 2 weeks. Look who's still posting b!@#$s and won't be going anywhere.

no one really cares that much, but letting you off for free isn't happening.

Are you speaking of this war where I have more damage dealt against you and your friend so far who both had the advantage of blitzing. The tides won't turn until your friend can use nukes but what's that saying about your guy's war game. Not much.... I'll be the one having a good laugh If I get one of your generals.

Are you speaking of this war where I have more damage dealt against you and your friend so far who both had the advantage of blitzing. The tides won't turn until your friend can use nukes but what's that saying about your guy's war game. Not much.... I'll be the one having a good laugh If I get one of your generals.

1) I updeclared because you wouldn't sell down. You're supposed to outdamage me.
2) That was far from a blitz. But you gon' learn today.
3) Good luck assassinating air brah. Shit was too expensive for bills with like 12 infra.

1) I updeclared because you wouldn't sell down. You're supposed to outdamage me.
2) That was far from a blitz. But you gon' learn today.
3) Good luck assassinating air brah. !@#$ was too expensive for bills with like 12 infra.

Why should I sell down when you just had to buy up a couple thousand NS and I am out damaging you.

That wasn't just far from a blitz that was one of the most pathetic blitzes in the history of blitzes. What was it again? One bombing run attack??? Yeah I'm sure that must be the record but It was a very good demonstration of how NOT to do a blitz.

I still have money for general spy ops so they aren't safe yet.

all 3 of your points are dumb and just go to show how little you know.

So yeah, I get to kick your teeth in.

But you're dumb so how would you know what's a dumb point.

You wont be kicking anything in with a 4-5 mil WC.

that isn't even warchest, that's my tech money!

Well you better quickly buy your tech and get it sent out before you give me more. Maybe next time you should think twice about going to war and funded your war with tech buyer's money.

Just as some advice, with every post you're adding people to funding their wars against you.

She sure is, especially with that post there.

Daenerys, are you trying to say you've sentenced one of my Government members to ZI? Perhaps we'll have to have a further chat about how you intend to enact this without leaving a gaping hole in the ground where New Valyria used to be.

Let's see how this little skirmish works out for you before you dedicate yourself to such a lofty goal.