War on Infidels...!!! Lol!

Every AA does it but we have perfected it, knowing this tidbit I now offer all Misfits, TW, and Skaro guys the chance to change AAs next round.

And we will accept your most generous offer Paul from OP and henceforth the alliance known as the Warriors shall be known under the name of Skaro.

The alliance now known as Skaro shall be henceforth known as the name The Misfits.

And finally the alliance now known as The Misfits shall be henceforth known as the Warriors.

I realize that I don't know every strategy in the book when it comes to TE but I am just not seeing how us doing the above is going to prevent you from still taking that ass whoopin next round.

I will therefore have to blame my ignorance on the fact that I might be a "tidbit" short.  :laugh:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you are funny. Like 99% of you guys carry grudges over... I remember the first time I joined Hellas under an old username. They planned to attack after a week for "revenge" none of you leaders are better than the rest. You are all the same. It's a damn shame after this huge conflict and past conflicts TPC is the only alliance I can respect. They seem to be the only ones that aren't dip!@#$s in this community. Cheers to the government of TPC for not living in a denial bubble.

You must have been in Hellas a long time ago, because under my horrible leadership I tell my members nothing. Not even my own government bitches like Eljierro and Wasso  :ehm:

You must have been in Hellas a long time ago, because under my horrible leadership I tell my members nothing. Not even my own government !@#$%*es like Eljierro and Wasso  :ehm:

I'm still not believing he has played any rounds previous.  And no amounts of facts will be distract the truthiness of what I'm saying.

B-)

Well, a big congratulatory shout is owed to all of you, Friends, and Unfriendly "Infidels" that got into the spirit and action of this 'End of Tournament Slap/whacking Fest"  ...!!!  the SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE is satisfied with the participation of all the Gamers of this  Fantastic short Tournament #28...!  :) 

SO, let's see what TE #29 will bring to us...! :rolleyes:

SKARO is Proud to declare all of you, guys, Official DALEK's  Servants and Admirers of Our Might...! CONGRATULATIONS :D :laugh: :excl: :smug: :popcorn: ...!