War on Infidels...!!! Lol!

I'm glad I amuse you DerMajor. Now lets sort this out on the battlefield. Who wants a piece of the dragon queen? Come on!

Episode 2, the lulz continue.
No but seriously the dragon queen? Just..... not going to say what I was going to say.
Further more I believe arguing with you is pointless as you don't know much about war I bet OR you are just trying to justify something by using your own bias. Then again we all are.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OP had built to counter Misfits, not Misfits + Warriors. They were completely blindsided by Warriors. Had Warriors stayed out, I think you're correct that OP would have overtaken Misfits. OP built and only needed to hold their own for 2 days so they could collect out of anarchy. OP's advantage at being better at war coordination and smarter spenders would have likely turned the tide once they collected taxes. Plus, the charts would have immediately shown OP was doing more damage because Misfits ran all their attacks on OP while OP had minimal infra, and OP was able to retaliate when Misfits were fully built. As I'm sure you know, you destroy much less on someone with 100 infra versus someone with 1,500 infra.

Probably not.......we had a very elaborate plan into place....but I mean the 18 vs 28 just wasn't fair enough to OP so they ordered their rogues who weren't in this elaborate plan to hit us.

Umm funny I'm stating the only grudges I see left are those same rogues. So I invite them to be a legit alliance and come at us with a real war instead of this coward bullshit for the second round now. WUT CARRYING GRUDGES OVER.

Again I ask: what rogues? I have no patience for rogues, Tastes Like Chicken honored a secret treaty - honorably and bravely so. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

You've threatened us repeatedly with being attacked next round, then claimed you aren't carrying grudges across rounds. Now you're claiming we rogued you last round? I had no part in such a thing, I'm really interested in hearing you back this complete falsehood up with something true instead of whatever vitriol you're trying to pass off as rational discourse.

Umm funny I'm stating the only grudges I see left are those same rogues. So I invite them to be a legit alliance and come at us with a real war instead of this coward !@#$%^&* for the second round now. WUT CARRYING GRUDGES OVER.

Are you saying TITS is not a real AA?

We currently have half of Misfits NS, nearly four times the ANS, and more nukes.  I shall rule Misfits all rogues based on this information. 

Again I ask: what rogues? I have no patience for rogues, Tastes Like Chicken honored a secret treaty - honorably and bravely so. You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

You've threatened us repeatedly with being attacked next round, then claimed you aren't carrying grudges across rounds. Now you're claiming we rogued you last round? I had no part in such a thing, I'm really interested in hearing you back this complete falsehood up with something true instead of whatever vitriol you're trying to pass off as rational discourse.

I simply stated that you obviously interfere with misfits wars. So I asked you to come after us in a legit manner. Nowhere did I state misfits will hunt you down. Twisting words now auctor.

I simply stated that you obviously interfere with misfits wars. So I asked you to come after us in a legit manner. Nowhere did I state misfits will hunt you down. Twisting words now auctor.

Well auctor I figured since you guys have nothing better to do we just don't attack anybody all next round and wait for you guys to magically appear and roll you. How about it!

Who's twisting words here?

EDIT: Just to repeat, we're brave and honorable men who honored a secret treaty. Bravely.

Edited by Auctor

Are you saying !@#$ is not a real AA?

We currently have half of Misfits NS, nearly four times the ANS, and more nukes.  I shall rule Misfits all rogues based on this information. 

Cool story bro, you aren't relevant to anybody. Get away fly get away.

Who's twisting words here?

EDIT: Just to repeat, we're brave and honorable men who honored a secret treaty. Bravely.

Magically appear as in, when you start attacking us. Misunderstood it Edited by yung flow

Yeah sure. You've lost all your NS and made yourself a laughingstock, but go ahead, throw away what's left of your tattered credibility. it won't be the first time Misfits carries grudges across rounds, and anyone who believes it will be the last is as big a fool as you've shown yourself repeatedly to be.

Be gone with you, Brave and Honorable men like bcortell are talking.

Yeah sure. You've lost all your NS and made yourself a laughingstock, but go ahead, throw away what's left of your tattered credibility. it won't be the first time Misfits carries grudges across rounds, and anyone who believes it will be the last is as big a fool as you've shown yourself repeatedly to be.

Be gone with you, Brave and Honorable men like bcortell are talking.

Lol you are funny. Like 99% of you guys carry grudges over... I remember the first time I joined Hellas under an old username. They planned to attack after a week for "revenge" none of you leaders are better than the rest. You are all the same. It's a damn shame after this huge conflict and past conflicts TPC is the only alliance I can respect. They seem to be the only ones that aren't dipshits in this community. Cheers to the government of TPC for not living in a denial bubble.

Cool story bro, you aren't relevant to anybody. Get away fly get away.

I'm sure that is the case.  You're not worth comparing TE resumes. You can keep saying what you want, but everyone knows my history with TE plenty. You saying that does not make it at all true. 

Lol you are funny. Like 99% of you guys carry grudges over... I remember the first time I joined Hellas under an old username. They planned to attack after a week for "revenge" none of you leaders are better than the rest. You are all the same. It's a damn shame after this huge conflict and past conflicts TPC is the only alliance I can respect. They seem to be the only ones that aren't dip!@#$s in this community. Cheers to the government of TPC for not living in a denial bubble.

The AA's who've been vocal about carrying grudges are OP, tW and Misfis but every AA has done it. There's not much wrong with it but it can lead to leaders making awful decisions. A good leader would suppress their ego for the good of their alliance.

The AA's who've been vocal about carrying grudges are OP, tW and Misfis but every AA has done it

Every AA does it but we have perfected it, knowing this tidbit I now offer all Misfits, TW, and Skaro guys the chance to change AAs next round.