War on Infidels...!!! Lol!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we could have a significant philosophical discussion here. After all, if somebody declares a war and fails, then by definition, can it be called a downdeclare? Statistics and war history aside, obviously they didn't declare on somebody weaker than them.

tl;dr: lol failblitz

Agreed

I dont want to see any complaints in the future from Warriors or Skaro.

B-)

You won't see it,Paul.  After all your menacing words against SKARO and bad attitude(not even liking my Posts here...! :o )it was time for you  to actually receive  a taste of what you so much talked about...! It's a new Time at TE...!   Treaties are all the rage here at TE...! You has got to love it...! ^_^

I agree.
Ps I only speak for myself.

B-)

You speak too much... off  time, and without an idea of the "Breaking News" at your own "Home"(War Doves")

Skaro picking cheap shots. Sad times. 

B-)

Howlin, "one bird doesn't bring Spring time up..."  let's wait 'till "Last Days Slap Fest" is a complete fact ...! :rolleyes:

I think they'll find that TPC is not a cheap date. :war:

B-)

Einer,Sir...  SKARO ,from the time it was routinely tech raided by TpC and others(circa2010) has never,NEVER thought

your AA was, is or WILL BE, an easy shot...  It is that, this IS the TIME, to produce a different outcome ...! ;)  

B-)

You won't see it,Paul.  After all your menacing words against SKARO and bad attitude(not even liking my Posts here...! :o )it was time for you  to actually receive  a taste of what you so much talked about...! It's a new Time at TE...!   Treaties are all the rage here at TE...! You has got to love it...! ^_^

B-)

You speak too much... off  time, and without an idea of the "Breaking News" at your own "Home"(War Doves")

B-)

Howlin, "one bird doesn't bring Spring time up..."  let's wait 'till "Last Days Slap Fest" is a complete fact ...! :rolleyes:

B-)

Einer,Sir...  SKARO ,from the time it was routinely tech raided by TpC and others(circa2010) has never,NEVER thought

your AA was, is or WILL BE, an easy shot...  It is that, this IS the TIME, to produce a different outcome

Hush my farm,Go to the light.

Wait...WE'RE STILL AT WAR?!?!?!

I just finished reading the new threads and lmaosmiley.gif

Not even a month and we have TWO threads locked and hate that'll last for rounds to come. 

I'd just like to point out that even though I can barely make the time for this game I may have to clear my schedule to read the OWF. I love it.

Carry on. popcorn.gif

Why is everyone taking the easy route in a war game?

All dog pile each other when they're down. Lets hope all these alliance leaderships grow a pair and actually fight with class next round.

I won't be holding my breath.

Why is everyone taking the easy route in a war game? All dog pile each other when they're down. Lets hope all these alliance leaderships grow a pair and actually fight with class next round. I won't be holding my breath.

funny coming from your alliance
@ Rayvon, might want to look clarify your sentence before I do silly things. Look at our SE alliances Edited by DerMajor

Why is everyone taking the easy route in a war game?

All dog pile each other when they're down. Lets hope all these alliance leaderships grow a pair and actually fight with class next round.

I won't be holding my breath.

I really don't know how to take that considering 2 of your cherrypicked targets are Warrior's nations that have been fighting since the 5th of this month, and all 3 are downdeclares. But then again, Skaro's hitting tons of nations already at war. Perhaps that's your idea of class or showing courage? The fact that this post is rank with hypocrisy has me wondering what on God's green earth are you folks smoking over there in Skaro?

I really don't know how to take that considering 2 of your cherrypicked targets are Warrior's nations that have been fighting since the 5th of this month, and all 3 are downdeclares. But then again, Skaro's hitting tons of nations already at war. Perhaps that's your idea of class or showing courage? The fact that this post is rank with hypocrisy has me wondering what on God's green earth are you folks smoking over there in Skaro?

Whatever it is I am sure it would be illegal even if pot was made legal. Has to be fairly strong stuff.

I hit RE expecting tough counters and they delivered. My nations 5 days old btw, not 20+ like others but I ain't complaining. I'm also talking about Skaro you see I'm not in Skaro govt so I don't exactly get any say in its foreign policy Sam. I hit (not dog piled) 2 TW nations (who are holding their own btw) but your alliance dog piled all TW nations so I wouldn't speak to loud about hypocrisy.

I hit RE expecting tough counters and they delivered. My nations 5 days old btw, not 20+ like others but I ain't complaining. I'm also talking about Skaro you see I'm not in Skaro govt so I don't exactly get any say in its foreign policy Sam. I hit (not dog piled) 2 TW nations (who are holding their own btw) but your alliance dog piled all TW nations so I wouldn't speak to loud about hypocrisy.

There was only 13 or so of us at the time of declare and 35 of them and we hit their top nations.
Not really a dog pile when they had no defensive wars in their upper tier.
Skaro may continue it's regularly scheduled hypocrisy now.

There was only 13 or so of us at the time of declare and 35 of them and we hit their top nations.
Not really a dog pile when they had no defensive wars in their upper tier.
Skaro may continue it's regularly scheduled hypocrisy now.

Did you forget they were also at war with OP and TPC? Or are you trying to ignore that fact. I believe OP and TPC could've handled them alone but you just couldn't resist a easier target.

They did have defensive wars in the upper tier but lets just pretend you had them all. And the war was early where many of TPC and OP nations hadn't built yet. In the blitz, some TPC and OP nations were crushed by the TW and Misfits but the 2nd wave had TPC and OP counters and where many of their elite and active nations came in.  I could be wrong but I don't think you had to come in for 2 of TE's most elite alliances.

Edit: It'd have been more fun to watch if TPC and OP could've overcome the odds. The games shorter now so re-rolls can be and are strategically used more.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

@ Rayvon, might want to look clarify your sentence before I do silly things. Look at our SE alliances

Heh - we're in the TE forums, it's SurenGal speaking here :P

Wow - poop on a few windows and suddenly the entire community is on a bird hunt.

Hitting the top end nations of an alliance that largely outnumbers us, logically means that our larger nations are going down with them into a larger pool of small nations to fill our d slots. Putting ourselves into the ringer, so to speak. Your younger nations, look at the funds you have to keep your nation afloat above our 20+ day nations who are nearing bill lock. All we have going for us is momentum and the fuel your tears are filling our rattled tanks and hole-filled planes with.

Heh - we're in the TE forums, it's SurenGal speaking here :P

Wow - poop on a few windows and suddenly the entire community is on a bird hunt.

Hitting the top end nations of an alliance that largely outnumbers us, logically means that our larger nations are going down with them into a larger pool of small nations to fill our d slots. Putting ourselves into the ringer, so to speak. Your younger nations, look at the funds you have to keep your nation afloat above our 20+ day nations who are nearing bill lock. All we have going for us is momentum and the fuel your tears are filling our rattled tanks and hole-filled planes with.

WD can justify all they want about being in the right but you ain't fooling the rest of TE. It's a mammoth task to already be at war and defend an alliance that only has offensive slots on you. Maybe one day you'll get to experience that yourselves.

If you want to justify it then use "they dog piled OP and TPC , we don't like that so we'll attack them for it." This is exactly what my initial post was about.

And it was a huge average NS difference, it shouldn't even be counted as a war if it was the usual 5 day war but not what it currently is. Everyone knows their motive was because of last round but TW put themselves in to that position when they merged with LE and avoided war for weeks. TW/LE, your not TPC so don't try to look like them by spending all your WC to look good and then having no WC, we saw this from multiple intel spy ops at the beginning of the round to the rolling you got. Funny stuff though.  

But you realize you can't out build them so you went in early this round. You lost that hand and you'll pay for it even more.

Heh - we're in the TE forums, it's SurenGal speaking here :PWow - poop on a few windows and suddenly the entire community is on a bird hunt.Hitting the top end nations of an alliance that largely outnumbers us, logically means that our larger nations are going down with them into a larger pool of small nations to fill our d slots. Putting ourselves into the ringer, so to speak. Your younger nations, look at the funds you have to keep your nation afloat above our 20+ day nations who are nearing bill lock. All we have going for us is momentum and the fuel your tears are filling our rattled tanks and hole-filled planes with.

I know who you are. :P
I just felt like being silly.
Also lulz @ Daenerys Targaryen, he makes this thread worth while.
I am so glad I came back to TE for these threads.

Did you forget they were also at war with OP and TPC? Or are you trying to ignore that fact. I believe OP and TPC could've handled them alone but you just couldn't resist a easier target.

They did have defensive wars in the upper tier but lets just pretend you had them all. And the war was early where many of TPC and OP nations hadn't built yet. In the blitz, some TPC and OP nations were crushed by the TW and Misfits but the 2nd wave had TPC and OP counters and where many of their elite and active nations came in.  I could be wrong but I don't think you had to come in for 2 of TE's most elite alliances.

Edit: It'd have been more fun to watch if TPC and OP could've overcome the odds. The games shorter now so re-rolls can be and are strategically used more.

Lmao. The outcome of this war was never in doubt. I have no idea why WD got involved in what was already turning into another warriors slaughter. 

Yes, we're currently at war with Warriors. Doesn't it speak volumes that even I think it's wrong for you to target them when they've been warring all round long?

OP and TPC could not have held Warriors and Misfits at bay by themselves. OP was fighting both Warriors and Misfits, while TPC was only fighting Warriors. Because of this, OP was taking much more damage than TPC, and once OP was stomped out, Warriors would have been able to focus on just TPC (which wouldn't have taken long).

OP had built to counter Misfits, not Misfits + Warriors. They were completely blindsided by Warriors. Had Warriors stayed out, I think you're correct that OP would have overtaken Misfits. OP built and only needed to hold their own for 2 days so they could collect out of anarchy. OP's advantage at being better at war coordination and smarter spenders would have likely turned the tide once they collected taxes. Plus, the charts would have immediately shown OP was doing more damage because Misfits ran all their attacks on OP while OP had minimal infra, and OP was able to retaliate when Misfits were fully built. As I'm sure you know, you destroy much less on someone with 100 infra versus someone with 1,500 infra.

But Warrior's bigger nations came in and destroyed much of the infra OP bought. Many Warriors were in the top 5% with nukes. OP had 2 options. Collect a terrible collection in anarchy, or wait out the 2 days and collect taxes with much less infra and risk the possibility that they'd be in nuclear anarchy. OP was going to be bankrupt from the start, and by the time they got around to rerolling, Warriors would have been able to just keep knocking them down and force them to reroll again and creating a never ending cycle.

As for your point on rerolls, I agree with you. Like in SE, you're battling to keep nations at war. This time not so they're unable to slip into peace mode, but so they can't reroll. But the problem any reroll nation has is that they're battling a nation with a superior wonder set. They run the risk of dropping cash on the battlefield. They also risk someone seeing them build up and placing them into anarchy. If they're actually able to reroll, they're forced to either temporarily ghost another AA for a short amount of time, or risk being unaligned because if they go back to their AA, they'll likely be pre-empted. They also can't buy nukes until they're 5 days old, so strategically it's better to wait until they're 5 days old to buy their MP and enter the fight. This leaves the rest of their AA to fight 6 days without them, and a lot can happen in 6 days. I doubt rerolls could have saved OP and TPC had they had to fight Warriors and Misfits on their own, just as rerolls are not saving Warriors now. 

WD can justify all they want about being in the right but you ain't fooling the rest of TE. It's a mammoth task to already be at war and defend an alliance that only has offensive slots on you. Maybe one day you'll get to experience that yourselves.

Judging from this forum and people I've talked to who were not originally involved in this conflict, we don't need to justify anything.