War on Infidels...!!! Lol!

B-) Pretty simple and to the Point:

THE SKAROs DALEK EMPIRE,DECLARES WAR ON ALL OF THOSE WHO DOESN'T LIKES US OR

OUR "FRIENDS'...!!! :smug: :war: :facepalm:

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...RIGHT...???

PS: If any DALEK is able to be Awaken now...of course :lol1: :huh: ...!

Edited by HDSupreme

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see wars* declared on TPC and OP. That seems like an unambiguous foreign policy statement to me.

* I use the plural because their blitz consists of two wars, one on each alliance. Sigh.

Edited by Einer

I've seen some brave declarations in my time, people, but this...this is the stuff that the bards sing about. This is the stuff that monuments are named after, the stuff that inspires generations to try to meet such an exacting standard. 

Onward, brave Skaro nations (well, at least that one guy who declared)!

Did you guys forget to message your guys about the war?

B-)

NAH... Some one forgot to pay the Power Company...Again!    "For Reasons beyond our Control, the Blitz on TE we'll be re-assume, in the shortest time possible... "  SDE.      DALEKS ARE SUPREME!!!! :wub:  

I've seen some brave declarations in my time, people, but this...this is the stuff that the bards sing about. This is the stuff that monuments are named after, the stuff that inspires generations to try to meet such an exacting standard. 

Onward, brave Skaro nations (well, at least that one guy who declared)!

B-)

That's why we are SO LOVED here, at TE...! :frantic:

oh dear, what a shambles. I sit back and await my slots being filled up :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

B-)

That's the SPIRIT,man...!

OH... I have to demand an explanation to the uncalled for, one (man)DOVE INVASION! of SKAROs IMPERIAL soil...!  

Sam...!!! Again KURD is off his leash...! LOl :facepalm:  :gun:  :popcorn: 

I have a demand that might meet your demand. Tell your folks to stop roguing War Doves.

You know, we have been at war this entire time sam. We rolled warriors, bill locked manyfrom DoD and I think rolling Skaro will be a nice addition. NO PEACE FOR ANYONE!!! this round.....

You know DerMajor, I think you and HDSupreme may both have bought a malfunctioning keyboard. Dat capslock D:

(Just a reminder that DerMajor is not an official voice of War Doves. Just another proud member :D)

You know DerMajor, I think you and HDSupreme may both have bought a malfunctioning keyboard. Dat capslock D:(Just a reminder that DerMajor is not an official voice of War Doves. Just another proud member :D)

However I am an official voice of snickers.
HD supreme have a snickers. You get suicidal when you are hungry.

I have a demand that might meet your demand. Tell your folks to stop roguing War Doves.

B-)

Sam...  NO SKARO'S FIGHTER IS A"ROGUE"... IS AN  "IMPERIAL WAR MACHINE"...

But First... the leash on Kurd...the Leash on Kurd...! :P ;)

You know, we have been at war this entire time sam. We rolled warriors, bill locked manyfrom DoD and I think rolling Skaro will be a nice addition. NO PEACE FOR ANYONE!!! this round.....

B-)

SO , I see you still  have a minuscule shade of an atom of the SKARO's implanted  attitude... just all messed up,Der! :P

Edited by HDSupreme

B-)      Sam...  NO SKARO'S FIGHTER IS A"ROGUE"... IS AN  "IMPERIAL WAR MACHINE"... But First... the leash on Kurd...the Leash on Kurd...! :P ;)  B-)          SO , I see you still  have a minuscule shade of an atom of the SKARO's implanted  attitude... just all messed up,Der! :P

Nope, was like this before your Alliance even existed. Your alliance was injected with the worst part of me and then mutated under radiation and given growth hormones.

I think we could have a significant philosophical discussion here. After all, if somebody declares a war and fails, then by definition, can it be called a downdeclare? Statistics and war history aside, obviously they didn't declare on somebody weaker than them.

tl;dr: lol failblitz

Seriously though OP and TPC have been on the receiving side this whole round and WD have mutually beaten down warriors ........ though warriors got far worse. Then DoD come after us and then this on all 3.
Yep, Warriors and DoD went from high up on my kill list, to non existent.
This thread has a new AA at the top of my list.