MHA Is The Best

Holy Ruler

Ruler: The Doogan message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png Nation Name: Republic of Wang earth.png moon.png Last Activity: 1/15/2014 6:48:23 AM (10 Days Inactive) National Flag: alliance_flags731201391030PM.jpg Alliance Affiliation: Mostly Harmless Alliance alliance_heir.png
Triumvir

lol, not even from a regular member either it's from MHA's Triumvir.  You can't buy this kind of propaganda (well maybe you can :p).  But to be honest, this pales in comparison to some of the things MHA has done this war.....believe it or not.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Giving up the memo that NSO coalition is the honorable MDP coalition?

I haven't touted that line, nor will you see me doing so any time soon. There are some things that are intolerable in this world, and strategy is not one of them. The only time I have argued over the oAs is when it has been said that the amount used in this war is standard or when it was argued that "oA Coalition" was merely a smear name.

I want whatever MHA Triumvir are on?

It's called empathy. The Mostly Harmless Alliance literally made it apart of their original ideological agenda to "know no enemies as they (too) will become our friends". So, if you have a history of claiming neutrality and passive friendship in the face of inevitable war and blood-shed, what do you do? Pay your foes to retreat from a war of aggression and that'll prompt them to perhaps hail that group as saintly. Genius, my dear Watson.

It's called empathy. The Mostly Harmless Alliance literally made it apart of their original ideological agenda to "know no enemies as they (too) will become our friends". So, if you have a history of claiming neutrality and passive friendship in the face of inevitable war and blood-shed, what do you do? Pay your foes to retreat from a war of aggression and that'll prompt them to perhaps hail that group as saintly. Genius, my dear Watson.

And what if they don't retreat and use the money against you and your allies like what he's doing? Still genius?

And what if they don't retreat and use the money against you and your allies like what he's doing? Still genius?

Ah, but you are being blind-sighted by the main objective; to expend upon their charity and to then utilize their ultimate position as an alliance of impassioned fighters, and not as the main instigators behind this war in the first place. Whatever the case, time and time again the Mostly Harmless Alliance has stated vehemently that they are an alliance of preferably peaceable nations and whose grasp of rather democratic means is kept over purely violent initiation. Please find me ant excerpt in which these guys seriously give anyone a reason to dubiously speak differently. 

Ah, but you are being blind-sighted by the main objective; to expend upon their charity and to then utilize their ultimate position as an alliance of impassioned fighters, and not as the main instigators behind this war in the first place. Whatever the case, time and time again the Mostly Harmless Alliance has stated vehemently that they are an alliance of preferably peaceable nations and whose grasp of rather democratic means is kept over purely violent initiation. Please find me ant excerpt in which these guys seriously give anyone a reason to dubiously speak differently. 

Preferably peaceable nations? Considering their past and current treaty chains consistently put them in positions for war, If they preferred peace they'd be lucky to get their preference in XX who're always chained into these global wars. Not that I care, but still how does any of that excuse the fact they aided the enemy?

Preferably peaceable nations? Considering their past and current treaty chains consistently put them in positions for war, If they preferred peace they'd be lucky to get their preference in XX who're always chained into these global wars. Not that I care, but still how does any of that excuse the fact they aided the enemy?

Adhering to an emblematic policy of being an ideally prosperous and harmonious bunch of players doesn't automatically inhibit them from including  themselves as an active group in-game, and this means they will eventually have to enter the mess that is the Cyber Nations treaty-web organisation. What does that hold for them in the future then? Well, once you sign a treaty, no matter the relationship, you still somewhat bind yourself to another alliance and are expected to honorably assist that friendly signatory-alliance in any trivial pursuit you are enabled to pursue. I have never heard of an alliance in-game that has never fought or refused having one of its members fight in a contested war thus far, and still maintain respectable popularity and success. What about you, Daenerys Targaryen?

If owning to a history of active and attentive game-play is what you're  after the last thing you would want to do is completely isolate your team from the outlying communitysometimes this means getting your hands dirty too. Let's see how you fare in attempting to change that rule of thumb, Daenerys Targaryen. Never-mind the rest of that gibberish your spouting. All fame is arguably acquired from the pain and suffering of countless otherwe're no different here in Cyber Nations. 

Pertaining to that strange gesture of aiding the enemy there really is no excuse, but to reference their own leadership; the rest is unfounded speculation at best.

Adhering to an emblematic policy of being an ideally prosperous and harmonious bunch of players doesn't automatically inhibit them from including  themselves as an active group in-game, and this means they will eventually have to enter the mess that is the Cyber Nations treaty-web organisation. What does that hold for them in the future then? Well, once you sign a treaty, no matter the relationship, you still somewhat bind yourself to another alliance and are expected to honorably assist that friendly signatory-alliance in any trivial pursuit you are enabled to pursue. I have never heard of an alliance in-game that has never fought or refused having one of its members fight in a contested war thus far, and still maintain respectable popularity and success. What about you, Daenerys Targaryen?

If owning to a history of active and attentive game-play is what you're  after the last thing you would want to do is completely isolate your team from the outlying communitysometimes this means getting your hands dirty too. Let's see how you fare in attempting to change that rule of thumb, Daenerys Targaryen. Never-mind the rest of that gibberish your spouting. All fame is arguably acquired from the pain and suffering of countless otherwe're no different here in Cyber Nations. 

Pertaining to that strange gesture of aiding the enemy there really is no excuse, but to reference their own leadership; the rest is unfounded speculation at best.

Stop derailing the thread with your gibberish. It was their leader in their leadership who aided the enemy so it ain't unfounded speculation, its a fact.

Stop derailing the thread with your gibberish. It was their leader in their leadership who aided the enemy so it ain't unfounded speculation, its a fact.

That's an awesome literary retort, Daenerys Targaryen, never-mind you completely lost sight of our debate. I'm going to simply ignore you now and all that jazz. Enjoy your existence as a regressive little bottom-feeder. 

Edited by Malkavian

That's an awesome literary retort, Daenerys Targaryen, never-mind you completely lost sight of our debate. I'm going to simply ignore you now and all that jazz. Enjoy your existence as a regressive little bottom-feeder. 

I'm not the one here trying to defend MHA for aiding the enemy. I understand you're allies but your wasting your time trying to convince me as I honestly don't care.

I don't see how my posts here are negative. I said MHA is the best. Would you rather I said it was the worst?

I am glad that we are finding common ground on a new issue Holy Ruler. MHA is the best! You should buy yourself something nice with all that money that the hitchhikers sent you. Maybe a park for your nation's residents to enjoy, or a set of encyclopedias for your national library. May I recommend a particular brand? Go with the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it has at least two features that set it apart and above the competition.