MESSAGE TO ALL Alliance:

Vegeta100

I'm sorry about your father. Go be with your family, we'll be here when you get back. Infra and tech are replaceable, time with your family isn't.

Why? Sure, we play hard but when it comes down to it, most of us are friends, whether we admit it or not.

Those that can check their IC at the door, that is :-P

Best of thoughts to you and your family vegeta100; having had similar loss within the past 2 months it's still fresh in my mind and heart how you must be feeling. There's never enough time.

Those that can check their IC at the door, that is :-P

Best of thoughts to you and your family vegeta100; having had similar loss within the past 2 months it's still fresh in my mind and heart how you must be feeling. There's never enough time.

Its not that we are all friends, but in our own weird ways, we are all human. It is possible to sympathize and empathize with people one does not like, IC OOC does not matter.

I am just glad that this time round when someone had a tragedy happen to them, CN rose above our sordid past and did not end up treating it as a big joke and cause them more pain all for a few minutes of lulz.

People can distinguish between OOC and IC....most of them.

Then I believe very few realize IRC and this forum is OOC and such. This exact forum is usually obilerated with it all the time.

Edited by Rotavele

People can distinguish between OOC and IC....most of them.

They all can, they simply chose not to do so.  Quite honestly I'm surprised we've not had a serious real life tragedy happen as a result of some of the stuff that has been done in order to try to gain an advantage in what amounts to a modestly complex, browser based game.  We've been lucky.

Its not that we are all friends, but in our own weird ways, we are all human. It is possible to sympathize and empathize with people one does not like, IC OOC does not matter.

I am just glad that this time round when someone had a tragedy happen to them, CN rose above our sordid past and did not end up treating it as a big joke and cause them more pain all for a few minutes of lulz.

OOC attacks are an ongoing problem, not just a part of the past.  Sad that when things are dealt with in an appropriate matter, it makes "news" in these forums.

Your dad is not lost, because you will always remember him, Vegeta. :)
In the most unexpected moments, and especially when you will be sad, the thought of him will always give you great relief.

You are wise to neglect this silly game to spend your time with your family and friends: even in this sad circumstance you will there find rare flowers of union and unique gems of love, the memory of which will give you strength for every day of your life.

Make your love for your parents shine, and bear fruit, for they gave you life and care and love: you have the occasion to build great things on those gifts. Family is just great.

I wish you the best, and I look forward to hear about you again, some time down the road. :)