Roman Empire Announcement

Here at Rome, we occasionally drink ALOT of wine.. and decide we need to stab some thangs. Tonight is one of those nights. 

The Glorious Roman Empire declares war on NDO...

Let the stabbing begin. 

LET'S RACK UP THEM BODIES!!!

Here's to a good war, guys.

To do that, you'd have to fight back which you haven't yet. A naval blockade is not an attack.

Put your spine back in and hit me back. Please don't be one of them roll over and die, pixel hugging, gooey, "I hope this annoying war finishes soon" nations.

To do that, you'd have to fight back which you haven't yet. A naval blockade is not an attack.

Put your spine back in and hit me back. Please don't be one of them roll over and die, pixel hugging, gooey, "I hope this annoying war finishes soon" nations.

We'll join the party, soon enough. I'm gonna have a hard time in this war.

OMG guys he hasn't even countered an hour into the war 'cause he's waiting for counters and his war mates so they can coordinate.

Keep it classy guys.

Hey, it wasn't just the naval blockades either.  Notice any nukes missing?  Because some of your nukes are missing.  And - with the exception of when I launch them at you - my nukes aren't going to go missing.  I could very well purchase another nuke tomorrow - your "blitz" didn't even take me out of the top ten!

You people need to start learning to get intelligence agencies first.  Looking at the war declaration times, you need to figure out how a quad blitz runs as well.  And where was your navy to stop my blockades?  Amateur hour up in here!  This is going to be very enjoyable.

Hey, it wasn't just the naval blockades either.  Notice any nukes missing?  Because some of your nukes are missing.  And - with the exception of when I launch them at you - my nukes aren't going to go missing.  I could very well purchase another nuke tomorrow - your "blitz" didn't even take me out of the top ten!

You people need to start learning to get intelligence agencies first.  Looking at the war declaration times, you need to figure out how a quad blitz runs as well.  And where was your navy to stop my blockades?  Amateur hour up in here!  This is going to be very enjoyable.

And the Lacuna Corporation begins it's head hunting season.

Skin to skin, blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in and now you're here
Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Let the bodies hit the floor

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That song always gets me in the mood
And thank you RE for inviting us into war we at NDO hate going into uninvited party's and destroying other people's homes
But don't take that the wrong way we LOVE to party and we always make a mess ....

RoadRash

No butthurt from fighting, it's all part of TE right? Good

Have fun to those I'm fighting in NDO, I know I am.

[occ]Update attacks suck 6am here :([/occ]

Absolutely not
I personally love RE and plan on enjoying this very much

B-)

Ahh.again after some time has passed ... 2 good friends of Ours, playing it hard and sweating the blood drop  at the killing

fields of TE...!  Welcome  back to a great War Epic,guys...!     :frantic:  :nuke:  :gun:  :war:  :smug:  :popcorn:  :excl:   

To: Razorade    From: Unknown Sender    Date: 10/14/2013 3:01:46 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your technology and managed to destroy 6 technology levels. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

will this be the new one since we all want to assassinate enemy generals? 

Looks like tomorrow, 10/16 will be the last day of attacks. Peace on the 17th. It has been a fun war and is still fun. Cant wait to see the end results and the rebuild after. 

Hope everyone else had some fun!!!

Good war NDO

o/ Rome

o/ Roadrash

Swift rebuild