TPC and RB Joint DoW

I was reffering to the old tactic of relying on nukes to win wars which served the pre stelios very poorly. Also, everyone knows that AA rank is based upon score which is heavily dependant upon on number of members. I'll takevmy 23 against anyone in a fair fight.

B-)

Yeah,I see it...!     I feel the same about my 12 Daleks...!   No doubts! ;)

Thank you all for giving your comments, albeit some of them being of a doubtful value to  humanity.

I hope the Citadel government will reconsider it's standing on a few issues based on this war.

This is one hell of a rumble so far... good luck to all involved :)  It'll be interesting to see how this plays out and, of course, to read the usual rounds of complaining and butthurt that accompany enormous wars with lots of nukes flying every which way.

...LOTS of nukes.

LOTS.  OF. NUKES.

Thank you all for giving your comments, albeit some of them being of a doubtful value to  humanity.
I hope the Citadel government will reconsider it's standing on a few issues based on this war.

Your welcome and the tone of your post sounds ominous.

Well that was fun

A shout out to Black Rose, Dark Zone Elite and TheBOOM.  They coordinated extremely well and kept me jumping.  Thanks for a good war.

Happy rebuilding to everyone on all sides

o/ TPC

o/Citadel

:(  

I'd like to thank everybody for a fun war. Sorry I couldn't be more active - work travel always comes at the worst times, and my mad scramble to get out of Hawaii during the tropical storm didn't help. TBRaiders, Black Rose, Devil Dog, and DZE landed some very nicely coordinated hits, and made very good use of update attacks to stop us from using our nukes effectively.