*shrug* What other option was there for a war? RE and SUN are still fighting, Citadel and TW just wrapped up, and nobody else in our size range has any nukes.  If we hit WAPA, we'd just be accused of lumping them with some poor schlubs and using it to crush a smaller alliance.

We even refrained from splitting the two OTK powerhouses across separate battlegroups, which strikes me as an uncommonly decent thing to do. It's almost like we want them to be able to have fun and work together as an alliance.

You can't reason with some people.  If I was still in charge I would have arranged a similar war.  Yes, we have a higher avg NS, but that number isn't even as true as James' stats claim since we're not hitting the lower level Knights Tartarus nations.  It doesn't matter what we do, some people will never be happy because we DoW'd (or DoE'd in this case) instead of being DoW'd against.  Let the naysayers say nay and let the wars rage.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000335

Last Bill Payment: 4/12/2013 11:28:49 PM

Total Money: $253,760

:(

Warchest! WARCHEST WARCHEST WARCHEST! And spies. SPIES SPIES SPIES!

Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000335

Warchest! WARCHEST WARCHEST WARCHEST! And spies. SPIES SPIES SPIES!

It's his problem.

Same as the huge coincidence of getting my nukes spied by an RE nation after your blitz. 

I like how all nuclear Hellas/OTK nations have already been anarchized, leaving a whole host of TPC nations facing no nukes. Hard for both sides to manage to let happen - especially considering that several of the anarchized Hellas nations were actually online during update  :facepalm:

Also, Project X should have a bigger warchest now that he's sold his infra for cash, right? :)

Edited by Forward

Didn't think they were coming this soon. I know it's the possibly the last round but you still gotta let everyone take a breath from war.

Well if I pushed you into Paul's arms, I've already lost lol. It seems like you thought we were coming, which isn't unreasonable given the current landscape of TE. It is equally reasonable, I think, for us to feel the same way, since we could have easily been put in a legitimate Hellas DoW with someone else. 

It's his problem.

Same as the huge coincidence of getting my nukes spied by an RE nation after your blitz. 

Seriously, we have z-e-r-o affiliation with that guy. 

I like how all nuclear Hellas/OTK nations have already been anarchized, leaving a whole host of TPC nations facing no nukes. Hard for both sides to manage to let happen - especially considering that several of the anarchized Hellas nations were actually online during update  :facepalm:

Also, Project X should have a bigger warchest now that he's sold his infra for cash, right? :)

News to me. Blitzing FTW. 

Edited by King James XVIII

With regards to the sold infra, it's a marginal thing that gives marginal returns.

With regards to TPC, you attacked Hellas 7 days out of their last war. The up-declare is acceptable and appreciable, but ambushing Hellas while they were in the middle of their rebuild process is a bit excessive.

I think a trend that will be seen this round is that you will reap what you sow.

Also, guerrilla camps.

GUERRILLA GUERRILLA GUERRILLA!

CAMPS CAMPS CAMPS!

When you average less than 1 GC per nation, you're setting yourself up for failure.  The most important part of a rebuild is to be prepared for war on your non-collection days.

To be honest , im not surprised . Not at all . TPC is an " elite " alliance . What's wrong with that   :)   

Day 1 of war : - Incite gov prop - 2 % blockade .

I'm lovin it. 

More fun to come from my side . Stay tuned .

Edited by wasso

To be honest , im not surprised . Not at all . TPC is an " elite " alliance . What's wrong with that   :)   

Day 1 of war : - Incite gov prop - 2 % blockade .

I'm lovin it. 

More fun to come from my side . Stay tuned .

I had to buy up to hit you. I'm going to get obliterated. Nuke early and nuke often--I need the casualties  :blush:

Can someone make sense of this for me? 

To:JonBoy16            From:Apple123             Date: 4/16/2013 12:07:30 AM
Subject: RE: Nuclear Attack
Message: you really scooped that low. YOu guys have some big problems

To:Apple123             From:JonBoy16            Date: 4/16/2013 12:11:17 AM

To:JonBoy16            From:Apple123             Date: 4/16/2013 12:18:24 AM

To:Apple123             From:JonBoy16            Date: 4/16/2013 12:19:32 AM
Message: How dare I use nukes after you nuke me? Really? lol

To:JonBoy16            From:Apple123             Date: 4/16/2013 12:20:39 AM
Message: I had permission to use them. you didn't. Get the difference

Who's teaching people how to play the game these days?!

What the hell was that? I got a hate PM about nukeing befor i even nuked. Relly?

Yep....TPC is a bunch of low class warriors lobbing nukes in a war game.  What has this AA come to?

Edit:  In a war in which we're out-nuked.

Edited by JonBoy16

Is it that bad ? Check out this one  : 

I got a message from Therm " disliking " why i was trying to spy his Gov . 

(After he already spied mine yesterday , and did a naval blockade )

lol I was out of town, I got home to find I am in war with 3 nations for 2 days.

I like how you add OTK onto Hellas as if we're associated with them in any way.

Ohh well, I will try not to be sour about this.  Just sucks the first time I am away from my PC for update is the time I get hit by 3 nations sporting nukes.

Edited by eliskan

Even though TPC certainly has the upper advantage when you look at where there top nations are compared to Hellas/OOTK nations, I applaud them up-declaring in both Nukes and NS. It's certainly better then most of the wars we have seen this far. It's what I've come to respect from them.

Even though TPC certainly has the upper advantage when you look at where there top nations are compared to Hellas/OOTK nations, I applaud them up-declaring in both Nukes and NS. It's certainly better then most of the wars we have seen this far. It's what I've come to respect from them.

B-)

O.Shinnra... just don't take away your sight from SKARO tonight... you'll love it!

They were fine with hitting us with nukes last round when we had none. Must be a rule change.

That was one of the bigger down-declares in recent TE history. The hilarious part was how proud they were of themselves and how full of themselves they were. I'd be embarrassed to have picked a war like that, NEVER EVER EVER have the Warriors done anything like such a thing. Yet, they were propped up, pimp-hand waggin' and preachin' the righteous. More? They repeatedly said their prima-donna punk posing was because of what TPC did the round before - yet it even appears Hellas are pissy because this war might have just a hint of last-round repercussions. Irony, you wonderful wench.

It's amazing that they can snivel about this one in any way, but y'know, it's Hellas.

Sniveling is always what they do best.

What would JV do, JB? He'd drop the HAMMER and jellyleg 'em.

Please kill something and name it after me :)

PS fake edit: The reallyyy ironic thing? If TPC didn't war soon, they'd have risked doing, once again, what happened in the round that Hellas used as a reason for their humongous down-declare last round - TPC getting too big and finding it harder to find decent wars. Instead, TPC chooses to war a bit more often this round than in rounds past, and keep their ns down by getting themselves nuked, something Hellas often avoids in THEIR chosen wars. Admirable and honorable, as I sit.

Yep....TPC is a bunch of low class warriors lobbing nukes in a war game.  What has this AA come to?

Edit:  In a war in which we're out-nuked.

I don't think anyone has called you low class warriors, but you guys do find the easiest target for sure. Hellas was out 6 days of war? SUN and RE out the same time. 3 extra days of building or whatever it was helps a lot more than it looks, especially being the aggressor. I think Cit. might agree with this, but Warriors aren't near as good fighters as TPC. 

Respect when no one has good wars? Warriors doesn't hit anyone forever, then forgets a DoW. RE vs. SUN was the best I think. So Hellas gets picked out for having higher ANS but TPC doesn't? 

Overall I can see this as another round TPC goes for the high ANS, watch out guys! Surely they will hit every alliance this round 6 days out of war! In seriousness though, I await seeing the OP - TPC showdown! Paul we will take them down as much as possible  :awesome:

I don't think anyone has called you low class warriors, but you guys do find the easiest target for sure.

Overall I can see this as another round TPC goes for the high ANS, watch out guys! Surely they will hit every alliance this round 6 days out of war! In seriousness though, I await seeing the OP - TPC showdown! Paul we will take them down as much as possible  :awesome:

Easiest targets?  Y'all have more nations than we do, plus we added another AA on top of the war, then only attacked their largest nations.  Y'all had more nukes than we did before we even added the other AA to the war.  The closest nation to our avg NS was WAPA with only ten nations.  I can't even begin to imagine the whining there would have been had we attacked WAPA.  Yes, the war against y'all has been easy for the most part, but that's mostly because hardly any of your nations had GC's or Barracks.  That's not our faults, its yours.  So don't try calling us the bad guys because you all had your pants down.  It's a war game.  Y'all should have been ready for war. 

As far as us going for high avg NS, what does that even mean?  Are we somehow guilty of some sort of crime for trying to build our nations' strength?  If you guys haven't been trying to do the same thing, then maybe you need to get some pointers on playing the game.

You guys have some sort of treaty with OP, huh?   I haven't been around since round 15 or so, so I don't know what the recent history is between TPC, OP, and Hellas, but it seems like AAs hold grudges like women these days.  That last comment in your post makes it sound like you're telling OP to hit us right out of war like you're accusing us of doing to y'all.  That's a bit hypocritical, isn't it. ;)

Anyway, lets enjoy the destruction while we can.....