Flag Running a big No No!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Kiley would take it kindly when I come knocking on her door. (Not a war threat) Then she would come knocking on your door ;)

I'm sure she would love for you to tell her how to run her alliance .. Either way, you guys are in no position to be making threats. I'm surprised some other alliance didn't just dog pile you guys after all the irony i've read in this thread.. 

They never exceeded 13.000NS, together, a day before the war started. Unless the prepared for your blitz.

Let's count a bit better eh:

Today NS (now) and losses (only tech, infra, land):

TPC

Chessland: 6456 + 45 = 6501

Charles: 9413 + 49 = 9462

Impulsive: 7227 + 197 = 7424

Sin City: 7021 + 1358 = 8379

TOTAL: 31766

TFK

Ewing: 1204 + 3401 = 4605

Bizzarostan: 2327 + 2704 = 5031

TOTAL: 9636

RIOT

Maxim: 2449 + 1153 = 3602

GRAND TOTAL: 45004

Of course you have to add to this figure their losses in military (or to other wars).

All against a nation that at its peak was approx. 9500. Brave lol-TPC.

I'm sure she would love for you to tell her how to run her alliance .. Either way, you guys are in no position to be making threats. I'm surprised some other alliance didn't just dog pile you guys after all the irony i've read in this thread.. 

Didn't I clearly say that it wasn't a threat? Hmm.

They never exceeded 13.000NS, together, a day before the war started. Unless the prepared for your blitz.

Let's count a bit better eh:

Today NS (now) and losses (only tech, infra, land):

TPC

Chessland: 6456 + 45 = 6501

Charles: 9413 + 49 = 9462

Impulsive: 7227 + 197 = 7424

Sin City: 7021 + 1358 = 8379

TOTAL: 31766

TFK

Ewing: 1204 + 3401 = 4605

Bizzarostan: 2327 + 2704 = 5031

TOTAL: 9636

RIOT

Maxim: 2449 + 1153 = 3602

GRAND TOTAL: 45004

Of course you have to add to this figure their losses in military (or to other wars).

All against a nation that at its peak was approx. 9500. Brave lol-TPC.

lets call this a raid then

So, uh, could somebody drop me a note when Eljierro joins Alexandros over in Arrogonauts? I still have two slots and not enough tech. :ehm:

So, uh, could somebody drop me a note when Eljierro joins Alexandros over in Arrogonauts? I still have two slots and not enough tech. :ehm:

Another "brave" lol-TPC?

Why talking alot . Come get me . 1 on 1 . 

Well I did at the end last round.. Well 3 of you vs me.. I don't need to post the stats though.. We both know how that ended :P

Oh and Alex, I wasn't gonna tech raid you just messin bro :)

:P

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

Didn't I clearly say that it wasn't a threat? Hmm.

Why were making a threat, then saying it wasn't a threat. Does that cancel out the whole statement? xD

Anways, since you guy have been ironic this whole thread, does this mean you guys are flag running this round??

Edited by NeSiRsItSiRhC

What do you mean? :)

LET ME GET IN RANGE I SAID! I still miss you, even if you left Hellas. 

That would be shameful. 

So how's your nonnuclear war going, guys?

You love to see our stats. We made a poll (you don't need to know about it).

Soon. 

Well I did at the end last round.. Well 3 of you vs me.. I don't need to post the stats though.. We both know how that ended :P

Oh and Alex, I wasn't gonna tech raid you just messin bro :)

:P

Because I wasn't playing since mid-round. I was aiming for you. You never go to war. :p 

&

Mate you need to update your CN:TE Nation Name: because 'Not very clever at all' does not exist in TPC.

Sometimes minor details must be sacrificed in favor of the greater truth! :)

& 'Not very clever at all' does not exist in TPC.

Oh wait. Now I see your objections. :(

Paul you like to trash TPC because you fear them as you should. OP with you as leader has pulled the most underhanded moves i have ever seen in TE. You can say what you want but i got logs going years back to prove it. Paul its a game of war. Just play it.

also very sad to bicth about TPC in somone elses war thread.

Edited by dogbite

Paul you like to trash TPC because you fear them as you should. OP with you as leader has pulled the most underhanded moves i have ever seen in TE. You can say what you want but i got logs going years back to prove it. Paul its a game of war. Just play it.

also very sad to bicth about TPC in somone elses war thread.

First of all I don't lead OP, Hal does. Secondly are you serious. Tell me of the last big updeclare TPC has ever done. Better yet tell us all the last fairly even fight TPC tried. Go on I, as I am sure others as well, eagerly await your response.

As to my bashing TPC, have you ever considered it may be because we don't like your AA or the way you play. Underhanded moves by me are you serious? Secret NAPs, phony war proposals, and blatantly veiled downdeclares and you are talking about me. I am willing to make up with confusion and stevieg just to concentrate on you guys.

paul this is not our war thread and we have our own. not fair to bring it here.

Why did you reply to me in this thread in the first place? This is not TPC's thread either but they have been posting in here about their raid on a non-Hellas or TFK member. Or what you are trying to say is that there are two sets of rules in TE the ones where ettiquette and fair play for evetyone and TPC's rules where down declares and preaching to others are the allowed.