Flag Running a big No No!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Alexandros a valid raid target then? Is he under your guys protection? ;)

I don't think Kiley would take it kindly when I come knocking on her door. (Not a war threat) Then she would come knocking on your door ;)

To: Alexandros o Megas    From: Charles F Trot    Date: 4/4/2013 11:58:46 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your threat advisory systems and managed to change your threat advisory to a level of: High. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

To: Alexandros o Megas    From: Charles F Trot    Date: 4/4/2013 11:59:44 PM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles and managed to destroy 1 nukes. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

It seems looking at my Wars that TPC has undertaken this role Casey!

Merely an unfortunate misclick. I was actually trying to prepare for my upcoming tech raid of Alexandros o' Egos.

(An understandable mistake, of course.)

All TPC in line! lol ...

To: Alexandros o Megas    From: Therm    Date: 4/5/2013 12:23:11 AM

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles and managed to destroy 1 nukes. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed.

Imagine that someone wanted to present them as trustful and reliable ... re-lol ...

If you're not expecting counters, it's usually a sign that you didn't plan a hard enough war. :P

I honestly thought everyone was out of my range  :blush: I wish I had like 6 Offensive slots I would have used them all  :smug:

Argonauts do not like TPC!

Argonauts declare suicide war against TPC!

Well shit, I think my protection of Alexandros could only go to a certain extent, and it didn't include an MA or oA clause :(

Alexandros, why have you left the alliance you've founded? It's your creation after all.

He doesn't like the way Wasso and I (mostly me) run Hellas, especially with the non Nuclear War.

He doesn't like the way Wasso and I (mostly me) run Hellas, especially with the non Nuclear War.

or basically, he can't win wars without using nukes on those who don't have em.

or basically, he can't win wars without using nukes on those who don't have em.

I wouldn't question his fighting ability, he did go one vs. Umbrella during Dave War in SE.

Alexandros, why have you left the alliance you've founded? It's your creation after all.

Hellas current management has put much time and effort for the well being of the Alliance and so they deserve to continue it with or without myself.

Me having different opinion on certain management aspects (current war, diplomati openings etc.) makes it more honest to leave myself the Alliance - for the current round or whatever - than to risk the whole Alliance or service something (above management aspects) I do not believe or want to follow.

Argonauts is currently my lonely path.

Hellas current management has put much time and effort for the well being of the Alliance and so they deserve to continue it with or without myself.

Me having different opinion on certain management aspects (current war, diplomati openings etc.) makes it more honest to leave myself the Alliance - for the current round or whatever - than to risk the whole Alliance or service something (above management aspects) I do not believe or want to follow.

With all due respect Alex, you put Wasso and Bomb in power, and it would have been a show of good faith toward them if you had stayed in Hellas and followed their orders. :/

On a completely unrelated note, good luck to everyone in this war! I know I'm a little late to the party, but hey, I brought whiskey. :smug:

With all due respect Alex, you put Wasso and Bomb in power, and it would have been a show of good faith toward them if you had stayed in Hellas and followed their orders. :/

On a completely unrelated note, good luck to everyone in this war! I know I'm a little late to the party, but hey, I brought whiskey. :smug:

Thanks for the whiskey! I'll bring some good ole Louisville bourbon next war!

Despite the fact that Alexandros O Megas left the Alliance " Hellas " , I do not see any reason why TPC is attacking him . Do not also forget that he is already involved in Wars against RIOT + TFK  . IS there any specific reason for that ? COuldn't you wait for him to get peace ? Or just taking a personal revenge from the guy ? Since i find that an aggressive move not only on him , but on Hellas in general . 

Despite the fact that Alexandros O Megas left the Alliance " Hellas " , I do not see any reason why TPC is attacking him . Do not also forget that he is already involved in Wars against RIOT + TFK  . IS there any specific reason for that ? COuldn't you wait for him to get peace ? Or just taking a personal revenge from the guy ? Since i find that an aggressive move not only on him , but on Hellas in general . 

Lol

He got peace from the RIOT war yesterday.

His 'wars':

Strenth on 4/1 (declaration date)

Alexandros o Megas 8.500

Opponents

Bizzarrostan 6.200 (nuked once)
JR Ewing 5.100 (nuked twice)
MaximusPrime 3.300

Sure it's an aggresive move on him, but certainly not on Hellas.

Alexandros clairly stated he want nothing to do with Hellas anymore, left the Alliance, and did not want to harm the Alliance with his actions:

So unless this is all a trick, there is no need to insinuate this is an attack on Hellas.

(Edits after consulting Google Translate)

Edited by Rambozo

Young man things are a bit different:

I did not get any peace from RIOT nation (maximus Prime); he has asked for peace (not nuked at all) and I gave it to him. When war started he was nearly 5000 NS (me 7900 NS or so).

When war started the two TFK guys (nr. 2 and nr. 3 of TFK) had approx. 17000 NS together and while me 50000 troops, only the one of them (Ed) had 77000 troops.

He was nuked once, while the second nuke was only today when anyway he was out of fighting capability (before the three TPC nations declare war on me, 6 spy attacks and nuking).

Combined TPC nations (the ones at war - excluding the additional spying ones) over 23000 NS.

I increased my NS after war to approx. 9500 NS fighting a total of 45000 NS. 

No, it is not a downdeclare! no it is not the ever existing TPC complex agaisnt my nation! no it is not TPC fear that Hellas may come again on them and then they will beg again for mercy!

As I have clarified I can walk the sacrifice path!

This is my nature! Wish you it would be sometime the same for you - in game or irl.

Don't get me wrong. I think TPC want to crush you, for whatever reasons.

But it looked to me Wasso was taking the opportunity to take it personal, and trying to involve Hellas, as an Alliance, into this grudge.

As you seperated from Hellas, and clearly stated why, I wanted to point out his sophism.

Young man things are a bit different:

I did not get any peace from RIOT nation (maximus Prime); he has asked for peace (not nuked at all) and I gave it to him. When war started he was nearly 5000 NS (me 7900 NS or so).

According to the stats his high was 4.101 a day before the war, and you 8.086. Maybe he saw the war coming and prepared, reaching 'nearly' 5000.

And as you prepared for war, ofcourse you dropped to 7.900 (or so).

When war started the two TFK guys (nr. 2 and nr. 3 of TFK) had approx. 17000 NS together and while me 50000 troops, only the one of them (Ed) had 77000 troops.

They never exceeded 13.000NS, together, a day before the war started. Unless the prepared for your blitz.

He was nuked once, while the second nuke was only today when anyway he was out of fighting capability (before the three TPC nations declare war on me, 6 spy attacks and nuking).

That's when I use my nukes. If you criple someone, make sure you amputate too!

No, it is not a downdeclare! no it is not the ever existing TPC complex agaisnt my nation! no it is not TPC fear that Hellas may come again on them and then they will beg again for mercy!

What do you care? You left didn't you?