Flag Running a big No No!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You destroyed a nuke? HELL YES!

I see no indication of TFK spying any nukes. Try again.

EDIT~ Stay classy, Alexandros

http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Argonauts&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance

Edited by Jesusfreak

Alex left the Hellas AA on his own will, no one ordered him to nuke. I still stood my offer. 

Yes, I see that now. Do you intend to let him back into your alliance? Or will you allow him to bend your "conditions" without consequence?

Also, I find his bio most amusing ;)

Edited by Jesusfreak

I haven't used them. Don't worry, I will follow Bomb's orders. 

Remember it's not an official down-declare until ADude leaves his ADude's Down-declare Seal of Approval, or Chess comments. Whatever happens first. 

Edit: Add second line. 

Edited by Eljierro

Yes, I see that now. Do you intend to let him back into your alliance? Or will you allow him to bend your "conditions" without consequence?

Also, I find his bio most amusing ;)

Both kings will decide his fate. I don't want Chess commenting about how should we take care of this situation as last round we had a spy and he was never sanctioned. 

That is all. 

So if we nuke we are bad, if we don't nuke we are bad too.

Personally i think TFK deserve a nuke for being whiny and heh you had the exact same amount of days to build up.

Whiny? I can think of several different wars for you guys that would have been more even than this. But you choose the easy war by hitting AAs who have a more slow and steady building strategy than you, and then you use the "you had the exact same amount of days to build up" excuse. We know how to get nuclear in a short period of time. But, we don't see it as a good long-term strategy, and therefore don't use it (Our knowledge of how to build should be a little obvious to you by now ;) )

B-)

Hey,Hi JesusFreak!   Having your token of Fun early this round? :popcorn:  

With all my respect DaRuler, some names might get nuked .. According to what we're noticing , and  according to what everybody in Hellas wants . 

Edited by wasso

With all my respect DaRuler, some names might get nuked .. According to what we're noticing , and  according to what everybody in Hellas wants . 

I wouldn't say everybody

Do you want to tell me why you're threatening to violate your own conditions? If your members want to nuke somebody, then yall should have found nuclear opponents. Simple as that.

And to every Hellas member who is accusing TFK of whining, please show me where. I would love to see it.

Tbh, I don't mind you guys hitting us, one bit. I always love a good fight. But when people fabricate things against us and then make threats based on those fabrications, then I mind.

Edited by Jesusfreak

If your members want to nuke somebody, then yall should have found nuclear opponents. Simple as that.

So is that how TE is played?

Couldn't tell based on actions this round.

Even at age 58, I learn something new every day.  :D

So is that how TE is played?

Couldn't tell based on actions this round.

Even at age 58, I learn something new every day.  :D

My statement was based more on the fact that Hellas stated that they won't use nukes against non-nuclear nations, while the majority of the AA wants to use nukes. So now nobody knows what to do, and this can turn into one of the worst down-declares in TE history (that I can remember, over the past 18 rounds that I've been here). And believe me, I've witnessed some good ones ;)

Edited by Jesusfreak

If ADude's not here, then it's not a down-declare. 

Right now, as far as I'm concerned, it's a fair fight :) Even though you guys caught most of us off guard, as of now, it's still a fair enough fight where everybody should be having fun. :awesome:

Right now, as far as I'm concerned, it's a fair fight :) Even though you guys caught most of us off guard, as of now, it's still a fair enough fight where everybody should be having fun. :awesome:

I'm sure you are having fun :D Just wondering when the attacks will come  :war:

My body is ready  :popcorn: