TTK's NEW BFF

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1358385928' post='3077780']
Nope, sounds about right
[/quote]

Throwing up your hands and saying "$%&@ it then" is not suffering, it is surrendering. Suffering would be trying to keep it together while simultaneously being abandoned by your allies and getting your heads kicked in. BFF members are being welcomed with opens arms all over the place and alliances are tripping over each other to let everyone know they're being protected. Few rulers could expect the support Ernesto (I'd call him Chax, but I don't have a good vibe with him) is getting after what he allegedly did.

I won't disagree that this is a !@#$ situation, but suffering is preposterous.

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1358388115' post='3077792']

Throwing up your hands and saying "$%&@ it then" is not suffering, it is surrendering. Suffering would be trying to keep it together while simultaneously being abandoned by your allies and getting your heads kicked in. BFF members are being welcomed with opens arms all over the place and alliances are tripping over each other to let everyone know they're being protected. Few rulers could expect the support Ernesto (I'd call him Chax, but I don't have a good vibe with him) is getting after what he allegedly did.

I won't disagree that this is a !@#$ situation, but suffering is preposterous.
[/quote]

Guess, I'll chalk this one up to difference in perspective. You're a third party spectator, I'm a third party spectator, difference is I actually have some history with the people we're discussing and was actually a member at some point in time. Considering that and actually talking to them, I can safely conclude that the ideal word is indeed suffering.

Have you had your alliance put through the public spectacle BFF has? Have you had your alliance fall apart not once, but twice? Just because you have support doesn't mean you can't suffer. Yes, they have different AA's to go to, but changing AA' s isn't like changing a pair of socks. These dudes put a lot of time and hard work into building their alliance there is even an emotional element to consider.

So yes, I consider the people in question to be suffering, because they are. Don't really feel like derailing the topic anymore than I already have. So I'll end it with this.

Congratz to TTK and their new friends.

[quote name='Dcrews' timestamp='1358427815' post='3077998']
Don't really feel like derailing the topic anymore than I already have. So I'll end it with this.

Congratz to TTK and their new friends.
[/quote]

Thanks on both counts.

Edited by nomdeplume