An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357534961' post='3072287']
Want to expand on that or just grunt and say nothing?

Expand on it with this and you can share it with stat guy Einstein.

SUN just out of war average NS 5,069

OP never in war average NS 8,942

YOU, Einstein, sitting collecting for 3 weeks NS 10,193 attacking me, just out of war the day before NS 5,076 and half your infra. Got any further fantasies about these realities?
[/quote]

Then yes I will expand upon my statement, Einstein. You are using stats are almost 24 hours removed from our pre war buildup, the damage done by our blitz, and your lack of military buildup, of course they will be lopsided (dare I say they are gonna worse in an hour). I explained earlier that in OP we help each other without regard to our own nations. The link came up in our irc channel that one guys partner had not shown up and I clicked it and attacked, period, end of story.

Editted for spelling and grammer.

Edited by paul711

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357535581' post='3072289']
Then yes I will expand upon my statement, Einstein. You are using stats are almost 24 hours removed from our pre war buildup, the damage done by our blitz, and your lack of military buildup of course they will be lopsided (dare I say they are gonna worse in an hour). I explained erlier that in OP we help each other without regard to our own nations. The link came up in our irc channel that one guys partner had not shown up and I clicked it and attacked, period, end of story.
[/quote]

More utter !@#$%^&*. Anyone can look at my chart and see that before it I was still a mere 5,557 NS, Einstein and the entire alliance average was no better than that, Einstein. And the only reason my NS as an example is still above 5K at all is because of the military. And enlighetn everyone further. You're excuse is you just cliked on a link and and that was that. Was that the same for your entire alliance? They all accidentally found themselves attacking people just out of war and with a vastly inferior NS and infra count?

You're getting more pathetic by the minute. Continue it. I love the opportunity to remind everyone what creeps your lot have been and that they need not give you ANY respect of any kind in this round. If you're just out of war and they vastly outstrength you then tough. YOU set your own example.

I found this older image of Paul and TigerBaby in happier times.

[img]http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/87/28/76be49a39b578822f2e403eb773b7934-man-tickles-depressed-tiger.jpg[/img]

Things have really changed.

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-y0QqB8xL5dQ/Ti_RZF9RlGI/AAAAAAAABcQ/jospuBCRX7Q/s1600/funny+tiger+pictures+2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357537356' post='3072300']
/me hugs Tigerbaby
[/quote]

Just as I predicted, grunt and say nothing because there is no denying the reality of the lowest move of the round so far and even the attempts to deny it are infantile at best. And one of yours had the audacity to talk abot a challenge while you along with two cohorts "challenge" someone with half the infra? But again, you have set your own standards and have no avenue of complaint no matter what anyone else does to you.

I'm sure someone will take full advantage of your apparent standards at the worst possible time just like you did. You set yourself up for it.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357539228' post='3072316']
Just as I predicted, grunt and say nothing because there is no denying the reality of the lowest move of the round so far and even the attempts to deny it are infantile at best. And one of yours had the audacity to talk abot a challenge while you along with two cohorts "challenge" someone with half the infra? But again, you have set your own standards and have no avenue of complaint no matter what anyone else does to you.

I'm sure someone will take full advantage of your apparent standards at the worst possible time just like you did. You set yourself up for it.
[/quote]
The only thing that is infantile, is your maturity level. "Grow a pair" and deal with it. Stop arguing point that you have clearly lost. It just makes you look more emotionally compromised and unfit to be warring.

Halushki, you got the second one wrong... This is how he looks:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zVmJ7.jpg?1[/IMG]

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1357560913' post='3072389']
The only thing that is infantile, is your maturity level. "Grow a pair" and deal with it. Stop arguing point that you have clearly lost. It just makes you look more emotionally compromised and unfit to be warring.
[/quote]

Don't tell me what is infantile when you're the joke coming in here trying to state attacking an alliance just out of war with a far lower average while you sat there doing nothing but collecting for 3 weeks is anything but spineless.

Warring? YOU grow a pair and take on alliances who are NOT just out of war and are on a comparable level. And I wont stop pointing that out to the entire community while you squirm and try to hide it sitting there with your vaccuous attempts to claim this is a valid war and not a pretence of being in a war to then sit for more weeks doing nothing. NOT going to happen.

You're the spineless rats of the round so far and I will be surprised if anything can sink lower. And you wont be spamming it away.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357584507' post='3072492']
Don't tell me what is infantile when you're the joke coming in here trying to state attacking an alliance just out of war with a far lower average while you sat there doing nothing but collecting for 3 weeks is anything but spineless.

Warring? YOU grow a pair and take on alliances who are NOT just out of war and are on a comparable level. And I wont stop pointing that out to the entire community while you squirm and try to hide it sitting there with your vaccuous attempts to claim this is a valid war and not a pretence of being in a war to then sit for more weeks doing nothing. NOT going to happen.

You're the spineless rats of the round so far and I will be surprised if anything can sink lower. And you wont be spamming it away.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that you do more turtling then you do complaining and that is saying something... Seriously, no military at all. Last time that I checked, you can't fight without soldiers or CMs or aircraft...

[quote name='14dwright' timestamp='1357614749' post='3072644']
I'm pretty sure that you do more turtling then you do complaining and that is saying something... Seriously, no military at all. Last time that I checked, you can't fight without soldiers or CMs or aircraft...
[/quote]

Tell you what tough guy. You want a challenge what you have to do is find an alliance that isn't a day out of war while you sat for 3 weeks doing nothing but building and collecting while waiting like some yellow lurker for an opportunity for an easy target.

Let's look at your complaint. I'm attacked by 3 of your bunch who all have double my infra and one had nukes to my ZERO nukes and what is it you want me to do tough guy? Try to brainlessly send soldiers out to take on the 3 who all have double my infra and are nuking me?

Illustrate again how pathetic and ludicrous this farce is. I want the chance to keep rubbing in the reality of as cowardly a move as this game has seen in a long time. The attack on an alliance just out of war with a vastly inferior NS and nukes and anything else you care to mention by an alliance that had been in NO wars and is now pretending to be in one while then wanting to sit doing nothing but collecting for more weeks.

I want to keep illustrating that you people have set the standard for others out there to take advantage of you in exactly the same way.

Edited by TigerBaby

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357617218' post='3072655']

Tell you what tough guy. You want a challenge what you have to do is find an alliance that isn't a day out of war while you sat for 3 weeks doing nothing but building and collecting while waiting like some yellow lurker for an opportunity for an easy target.

Let's look at your complaint. I'm attacked by 3 of your bunch who all have double my infra and one had nukes to my ZERO nukes and what is it you want me to do tough guy? Try to brainlessly send soldiers out to take on the 3 who all have double my infra and are nuking me?

Illustrate again how pathetic and ludicrous this farce is. I want the chance to keep rubbing in the reality of as cowardly a move as this game has seen in a long time. The attack on an alliance just out of war with a vastly inferior NS and nukes and anything else you care to mention by an alliance that had been in NO wars and is now pretending to be in one while then wanting to sit doing nothing but collecting for more weeks.

I want to keep illustrating that you people have set the standard for others out there to take advantage of you in exactly the same way.
[/quote]

Dude this is just a game, calm the hell down. Don't like what we did? Do something about it.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357624047' post='3072689']
Dude this is just a game, calm the hell down. Don't like what we did? Do something about it.
[/quote]

Dude, in the very first post I made on this topic I acknowledged it was a game but if you think i'm going to sit back and let you pretend it was anything but spineless and a pretend war for you to claim you have been in a war at all while just carrying on collecting well that's not going to happen.

THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING ABOUT IT.

I'm informing the community that you lot have sunk as low as it goes and that you deserve a dose of teh same. Attacked by vastly superior forces when you're just out of war.

And since you apparently have all the answers what are your suggestions on what I should do aside from pointing out how spineless it was. I have three of your lot attacking me all who have more than double my infra and are nuking me while I never had any nukes and you seem to have answers. Tell everyone what I should do aside from poitning out how spinless you are.

You see I recognise you don't like it being aired any more than my alliance liked being the target of your pseudo war so tell you what. You run along and do something about it. Grow a spine and you will then find people have nothing to complain about.

Or just continue your ludicrous pretence and I will continue pointing it out.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357624854' post='3072695']
Dude, in the very first post I made on this topic I acknowledged it was a game but if you think i'm going to sit back and let you pretend it was anything but spineless and a pretend war for you to claim you have been in a war at all while just carrying on collecting well that's not going to happen.

THIS IS WHAT I'M DOING ABOUT IT.

I'm informing the community that you lot have sunk as low as it goes and that you deserve a dose of teh same. Attacked by vastly superior forces when you're just out of war.

And since you apparently have all the answers what are your suggestions on what I should do aside from pointing out how spineless it was. I have three of your lot attacking me all who have more than double my infra and are nuking me while I never had any nukes and you seem to have answers. Tell everyone what I should do aside from poitning out how spinless you are.

You see I recognise you don't like it being aired any more than my alliance liked being the target of your pseudo war so tell you what. You run along and do something about it. Grow a spine and you will then find people have nothing to complain about.

Or just continue your ludicrous pretence and I will continue pointing it out.
[/quote]
The community does not need you to be its voice, everyone knows what is what. SUN was picked for a multitude of reasons. Ask yourself why noone is coming to your aid either militarily nor on the OWF, I know.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357626976' post='3072712']
The community does not need you to be its voice, everyone knows what is what. SUN was picked for a multitude of reasons. Ask yourself why noone is coming to your aid either militarily nor on the OWF, I know.
[/quote]

Eh, let me think. Yes I just decided I will make my own decision on what the community needs to know while you talk drivel. That ok with you? Going to have to be because that's the way it's going to be.

There is no "multitude of reasons" There is ONE reason. An alliance just out of war with a vastly inferior NS is an easy target rather than accepting a real challenge as one of your lot ludicrously tried to suggest to me. Lets' look at YOUR "challenge"

You joined two others attacking a nation that had maybe 20% of your combined infra and that was the basic average right across SUN. It was as low a move as this round has seen and is likely to see and was a pseudo war to facciltate losing nothing and just collecting for well over a month.

In addition it now comes back to me that I have seen you before in a previous round when I was at war with you and others and everything was on an even footing and you got your ass handed to you on a plate.

I presume you and your lot don't actually like an even footing but rather prefer the pretend challenge of making attacks on the vastly inferior with absolutely no chance of taking any reply in kind. You played as low a stroke as can be imagined to avoid an actual war. Can hardly sit there for well over a month collecting without at least pretending to be in a war can you?

Now you carry on with your pretence and I will carry on with what i'm doing.

Stats Last Updated: 1/8/2013 1:51:10 AM

SUN: 114,970 tot ns, 3,484 avg ns, 11 nukes
Citadel: 59,327 tot ns, 3,955 avg ns, 10 nukes

OP: 267,775 tot ns, 8,368 avg ns, 62 nukes

This is starting to look like it was a down-declare of epic Hellas-like proportions.
That is what the scoreboard is saying.

Even if you'd told them you were coming it would have been a pretty poor war, Thomas :popcorn:

Edited to add: We should just starting calling wars like this one "Pulling a Hellas."
Used in a sentance: "Did you see that last OP war? They totally pulled a Hellas."

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357631899' post='3072753']

This is starting to look like it was a down-declare of epic Hellas-like proportions.

Even if you'd told them you were coming it would have been a pretty poor war, Thomas :popcorn:

Edited to add: We should just starting calling wars like this one "Pulling a Hellas."
Used in a sentance: "Did you see that last OP war? They totally pulled a Hellas."
[/quote]

Yes you're getting the picture of exactly what they are. Spineless wonders who are absurd enough to try to pretend to you that they are anything else. Look at both of them. The one you're talking to and it's compatriot paul who had his ass handed to him when he found himself in an even battle in a previous round.

BOTH have ZERO defending casualties and both nutless wonders running around pretending they made a real dclaration and one had the audacity to boast about how superb they are at a bliitz. They can say that without a blush and think you or anyone else believes it. He blitzed a nation with half his infra that had not a single barracks far less a GC because we didn't think for a moment anyone would be nutless enough to attack an alliance just out of war when the game was littered with alliances who had not had any.

And not only that his heroic masterly blitz he has been boasting about came AFTER another with vastly superior infra had already dome the same thing to the nation with half his infra and no bararcks or GC's nor nukes. Then they run around boasting to you about how heroi and skilful they are don't they. Seems you and others get the picture. The spinelsss wonders with zero defending casualtied have STILL been in ZERO wars and will stay like that the entire round given the chance to pick off others just out of war and/or with vastly inferior stats.

I think you should change your thing to pulling an OP because they have taken it to another level way above or you might say below the helias scenario given the truly pathetic lower than a snakes belly nature of it. They wait till the target has just been in a war to pull a helias.

[/quote]

Mate, OP have been doing this since before Hellas was in TE. On the whole, numbers there or there abouts. But in reality a hiding and a half.

And is this OPs first war of the round or am I mistaken? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that $ wins wars.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1357652182' post='3072815']
Mate, OP have been doing this since before Hellas was in TE. On the whole, numbers there or there abouts. But in reality a hiding and a half.

And is this OPs first war of the round or am I mistaken? It doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that $ wins wars.
[/quote]

What lol? Seriously I joined OP last round and I find that their offensives are pretty reasonable, this one maybe not so much. Last round I remember fighting RE when the odds were against us, updeclared over 130k ns and I know NS isn't everything but still. Seriously, I see people saying we do this all the time. Find someone else to bash on about.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357654225' post='3072818']What lol? Seriously I joined OP last round and I find that their offensives are pretty reasonable, this one maybe not so much. Last round I remember fighting RE when the odds were against us, updeclared over 130k ns and I know NS isn't everything but still. Seriously, I see people saying we do this all the time. [b]Find someone else to bash on about.[/b][/quote]

In this round so far there is [b]NO ONE[/b] in all of TE who has gone into other people's threads and bashed on them more than you. I bet I could go from thread to thread (I ain't gonna of course) and find you sniveling multiple times in nearly every one of them. That statement in bold makes you a hypocrite on an epic level.

Our war is several degress of difficulty harder than this tripe is, and yet you STILL have your keyboard flapping on about it over there. Quit embarrassing your own alliance with your crap. I am not one of those who constantly bash OP - but you are giving those people more ammo than they ever needed.

OP waited a long time for this and chose a milkrun that has already has the average OP nation completely out of range of their average target nations. Its been just over two days. That is very far from reasonable.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1357652182' post='3072815']

[/quote]
Once as per the rules, do you have a te nation.

[/quote]

Let's be real here, Clash. Part of the reason the numbers are so far off now is two-fold. One, our initial blitz and prewar buildup. NS was not ideally perfect at the start but I dare anyone to show me wars where they ever are. Also, everyone knows we have a grwat blitz, that shaved alot of NS from opponents and has guarenteed no successful could happen. This has caused targets to turtle and not rebuy, keeping NS low and falling. Hell OP could drop alot of ave NS by dumping our air forces and tanks and skew our ave NS. The numbers were much closer at the wars start. Was it ideal, no it wasn't but if we had blitzed you guys I guarentee a closely similar result, except I know that mass turtleing would not result. Maybe things would be different if we had told SUN to prepare, who knows, but we used every tool in our box and always will.