An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

[quote name='Longshadow' timestamp='1356023820' post='3066319']
Kaskus growing in size already. Boy I just love bandwagoners :wub:

Let's have fun shall we gents?
[/quote]

Technically, Kaskus could be considered on the losing side since they have less members and less NS. Thus, calling them bandwagoners is not accurate.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the HEN HOUSE? because I hear alot of clucking. Kaskus is outgunned, outnumbered and surrounded. We like it that way, lot of targets and shot any direction you hit something.
Ladies its a war! a hoilday war, thank you Santa for the best christmas ever.

[b][i][color=#ff0000] [/color][/i][/b][b][i][color=#ff0000]“Those heroes that shed their blood, and lost their lives … [/color][/i][/b]

[center][color=#ff0000][b][i]You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. [/i][/b][/color][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i]T[/i][i]herefore, rest in peace. [/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i]There is no difference between the Siths[/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i]And Kaskus to us where they lie side by side, [/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i]Here in this country of ours [/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i][b][color=#ff0000][i]You, the mothers, who sent their sons from far away countries … [/i][/color][/b][/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i][b][color=#ff0000][i]Wipe away your tears. [/i][/color][/b][/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i][b][color=#ff0000][i]Your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. [/i][/color][/b][/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i][b][color=#ff0000][i]After having lost their lives on this land, they have [/i][/color][/b][/i][/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#ff0000][i][b][i][color=#ff0000]Become our sons as well”.[/color] [/i][/b][/i][/color][/b][/center]

Edited by Lord Bit

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1356041978' post='3066403']
Wow, Septimoose figured out what Guerrilla Camps are finally.
[/quote]

Same as a few NSO guys. Yeeey, lets start with the military observations on inadequacies from the peanut gallery. You're swell you $%&@ nut.

whats next, update attacks...ohhh some rubber nut already covered that. Poor warchests?...Nah covered. What about the old reliable peacemode jokes?....!@#$ someone already beat me to that as well. Moron.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1356041978' post='3066403']
Wow, Septimoose figured out what Guerrilla Camps are finally.
[/quote]

Her PM's are really something. Rab's been good enough to share.

Edited by Pollard

[quote name='Pollard' timestamp='1356042530' post='3066407']
Her PM's are really something. Rab's been good enough to share.
[/quote]

Ask stud2955 about what he thinks of this war with Kaskus, I have shared them also. Waaaah Waaaa Waaaaaah. or (wakakakakakakaka) as my Indonesian friends like to use.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1356023376' post='3066317']
Why is everyone here assuming Kaskus is the one who will require allies anyhow? Past history shows it would be NSO who would need intervention. Either way though, its fun to see 1 on 1 alliance wars.
[/quote]

Posts like this make me wonder if people have no concept of numbers, or they just intentionally ignore them. NSO had 4x the nations Kaskus has.. and their ANS is within 2000 of one another (suggesting that they can adequately cover alltiers in Kaskus.) The only thing that could possibly fail for NSO in this instance, is a complete and utter lack of activity and an unwillingness of people to actually launch their wars. Other than that, any suggestion that Kaskus may in any way, shape or form, have an upper hand over NSO is patently ridiculous.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356042680' post='3066410']
Ask stud2955 about what he thinks of this war with Kaskus, I have shared them also. Waaaah Waaaa Waaaaaah. or (wakakakakakakaka) as my Indonesian friends like to use.
[/quote]

You got us. I'll crawl into a box and die now.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1356038028' post='3066388']
I actually had to go back and figure out what anyone was even talking about anymore. I assure you most of us in GOONS who were fighting wanted some kind of retaliation for NEW's repeated incursions into the Kaskus war, whether it be through blatant aid bombs or their members "resigning" and then "joining" Kaskus to fight with them. Something as simple as recognizing a state of war is more an act of committee between alliances who need to evaluate the possible outcome than something say, GOONS milcom could decide. Because there was not support for such a war, we simply had to watch as NEW sent money and soldiers to Kaskus and then money to us in repayment where we were able to prove it.

There are maybe half a dozen alliances that truly control their own destiny and to call one out that has little control doesn't make much sense, as it has become par for the course here.
[/quote]

Well this is a different war and we aren't GOONS. In fact, I truly hope more NEW members join Kaskus to fight, I could use another target or 2

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356042454' post='3066406']
Same as a few NSO guys. Yeeey, lets start with the military observations on inadequacies from the peanut gallery. You're swell you $%&@ nut.

whats next, update attacks...ohhh some rubber nut already covered that. Poor warchests?...Nah covered. What about the old reliable peacemode jokes?....!@#$ someone already beat me to that as well. Moron.
[/quote]

I'm sensing you're upset or something. Can you just delete now?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356043617' post='3066420']
Nah I have a few more months to annoy your sad little pathetic self.
[/quote]

Oh, thank God! I would miss your !@#$%* posts that litter the OWF.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1356043781' post='3066424']
Oh, thank God! I would miss your !@#$%* posts that litter the OWF.
[/quote]

I wont miss your idiotic comments, that's for sure.

It is nice to be wanted though, nut. So thanks.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356043876' post='3066425']
I wont miss your idiotic comments, that's for sure.

It is nice to be wanted though $%&@ nut. So thanks.
[/quote]

To be fair I've progressed in my posting capabilities over time. Unfortunately, I don't think the same can be said for you.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1356044010' post='3066427']
To be fair I've progressed in my posting capabilities over time. Unfortunately, I don't think the same can be said for you.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHA to be fair, no you haven't. Ignorant sod.

Wait, I'll save you bother and make some wild peanut gallery non fighting comment about Quad attacks that Kaskus never done. I wouldn't want you to miss a trick out of your bag of magic.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356042454' post='3066406']

[/quote]
[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356042680' post='3066410']
[/quote]
these statements are funny for so many reasons, and you have no idea why :smug:

Edited by KainIIIC

[quote name='FurqanTheReformist' timestamp='1356045099' post='3066439']
You don't even know?
[/quote]

I'm looking at member count and we have grown in members, no loss of members that i can see? Or are you wishful thinking again?

so I'll take that as a "You don't even know" [i]and either do I comment?[/i]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1356045165' post='3066441']
I'm looking at member count and we have grown in members, no loss of members that i can see? Or are you wishful thinking again?

so I'll take that as a "You don't even know" [i]and either do I comment?[/i]
[/quote]

patience; in time there will be plenty of egg on your face.