A TPF notice of Protection

Judge X

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1353049197' post='3053266']
I remember back in the day when a leader did something stupid (or was generally considered a retard), the entire alliance paid the price of a long curbstomp.
[/quote]
So, you are saying if a ex leader that was kicked out of the AA came back and posted some BS post saying he is the leader of that AA now, then goes rogue on someone is justified to curb stomp the rest of the alliance, that had nothing to do with anything. :facepalm:

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1353080600' post='3053324']
So, you are saying if a ex leader that was kicked out of the AA came back and posted some BS post saying he is the leader of that AA now, then goes rogue on someone is justified to curb stomp the rest of the alliance, that had nothing to do with anything. :facepalm:
[/quote]

Sounds like a good interpretation to me.

Another interpretation, could be that it was an off-handed retort ["I remember back when"] to when whole alliances were once held accountable for those they allowed to lead them. "Guilty by association" at the most basic level, till the moralists got a hold of !@#$ and "oh you had nothing to do with the choice so you can go free" -- despite the fact they could well have supported and even cast a choice in the leadership .. Back in the day when alliances fought real wars and leaders weren't afraid to stir !@#$ .. And weren't afraid of their own allies and combatmates.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1353049197' post='3053266']
I remember back in the day when a leader did something stupid (or was generally considered a retard), the entire alliance paid the price of a long curbstomp.
[/quote]

I remember when the world united together and said that was no longer allowed :)

While I certainly appreciate the stand up attitude my allies have had. I have to wonder if we all as a community need to let alliances die off and reap the whirlwind of change vs hand holding stagnation.