Cybernations history

Samus

An excellent tool, one potential bug. Please see [url="http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=504928&nation2=283107&start=&end="]this history.[/url]

LavaRed sends me aid on the fifth, I cancel it also on the 5th. He then deletes it from in game. Yet is still is shown as pending in your tool as opposed to cancelled.

[quote name='Alcoholic' timestamp='1346694492' post='3027645']
Samus, i thought you a smarter man. This tool is kind of useful to use with your motive. Its true potential however is as a war tool, to forever change the blitz. I knew an alliance that has had this tool for a couple of years now, they weren't smart enough to integrate into their target list tool, but they were smart enough to keep it a secret. Now say for example you want to attack TIO, you can use this tool to single out TIO's most active members both in tech deals and in wars, these nations really are the bite of the alliance, the others are just the bark. Take out the bite first, and the bark is meaningless. If all their strong nations are under heavy fire, they will have no one, or at least no one competent, to counter. You should take down the site and start working with your alliance to turn it into the weapon it is, at least thats what i'd do if i were u
[/quote]
I think you're over exaggerating a bit. :P

Activity doesn't really matter as much during war. A lot of people play exclusively for war; they could be completely inactive inbetween wars, and then once a war occurs they become really active.

Also with the way the public can access the tool now, to gather real stats on who the 'bite' are will require a great deal of manwork tbh.

We're giving away basic access to see aid/war/alliance history because we think everyone should have that, and it helps level the playing field. Smaller, newer alliances didn't use to have access to tools that showed aid history, and now they do.

We have additional tools. But those are for IRON & her allies use only, so we aren't giving them away.

If it does turn out this is secretly a war tool to forever change the blitz, i'll keep IRON's statistics private & then we'll be safe from people killing our bite. :)

[quote name='Thane Carcajou' timestamp='1346963940' post='3028218']
An excellent tool, one potential bug. Please see [url="http://cybernations.lyricalz.com/aid?nation1=504928&nation2=283107&start=&end="]this history.[/url]

LavaRed sends me aid on the fifth, I cancel it also on the 5th. He then deletes it from in game. Yet is still is shown as pending in your tool as opposed to cancelled.
[/quote]
If he deleted it, CN deletes it from their database, so the 'delete' status wouldn't even show up in the .zip files anyway. We've decided to keep it at 'pending' or 'approved' only as those are the only status' that matter really.

I wouldn't really call it a bug, but thanks for your feedback. Tell your friends. :)

• 5 months later...

I'm curious of why the Admin hasn't commented it on this. It would've been an even more convienent tool if it was intergrated into CN, rather than only a handful of people knowing about this because they were curious enough to poke into this thread.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

ooooo

me likey :D

now if you can do that on an alliance level, that is a hell of a tool to have...though, this will be very useful for those trying to track down where rogues with no formal identification of where they left came from (no aid history, no prior wars, no ID info)

ooooo

me likey :D

now if you can do that on an alliance level, that is a hell of a tool to have...though, this will be very useful for those trying to track down where rogues with no formal identification of where they left came from (no aid history, no prior wars, no ID info)

Thanks and yeah that's the main idea, inspired from Doomhouses recent war tactics :P

I'm diggin this. Seems like a lot of work, nice job. Could definitely see room for expansion/other fields to add, but this is fantastic.

Thanks and yeah, I have some other tools associated with the data but they're invisible for now, keep checking back though  :)

Edited by Samus

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...