Peace Mode Stats

Rush Sykes

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1342942402' post='3013193']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/aid_information.asp?Nation_ID=205718http://"]Excellent counter-point. I think you miss how it intersects with common thought though. Maybe you should ponder that and come up with a good mode of operation.[/url]

More hilarious though, is that you weren't even following orders when you ran and hid, since you are a sub 75K nation. But it's okay, you can find your Bal's after the war.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=342253&Extended=1"]Glad you could help out your lower tiers that we are nuking into oblivion.[/url]
[/quote]

Your ability to understand what is actually meant by a post is pretty abysmal.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bkphysics' timestamp='1342970975' post='3013250']
That's the point. They determined what was fun to them and they did it. It was fun for them to put a middle finger in the face of their oppressors despite being effectively neutralized in-game. Just because you may not feel their definition of playing the game is not fun, doesn't mean it wasn't. As well, I recall them being active in those "back channels" and quite happy to see what was coming. Finally, the FAN war machine has yet to be rivaled by any of the current alliances, but that is a topic of discussion for another thread.

Ultimately, they beat their oppressors, zombie mode or not, and that is something that should teach a lesson to anybody who tries to implement a similar strategy of dictating how you play the game.
[/quote]

The FAN war machine had one huge fatal flaw. It had absolutely no cash to back it up. It relied on heavy funneling of aid by WUT in order to allow the FAN war machine to function in any war. I would not doubt that one of the reasons FAN went into PM was they simply lacked the cash to fight due to having absolutely no one to funnel them cash. Their war ability is basically that of GOONS. Without outside aid, it was next to useless.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343011308' post='3013414']
The FAN war machine had one huge fatal flaw. It had absolutely no cash to back it up. It relied on heavy funneling of aid by WUT in order to allow the FAN war machine to function in any war. I would not doubt that one of the reasons FAN went into PM was they simply lacked the cash to fight due to having absolutely no one to funnel them cash. Their war ability is basically that of GOONS. Without outside aid, it was next to useless.
[/quote]
Thanks for giving us due props as the real FAN. Nice to see we're finally getting our credit.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1343011308' post='3013414']
I would not doubt that one of the reasons FAN went into PM was they simply lacked the cash to fight due to having absolutely no one to funnel them cash. Their war ability is basically that of GOONS. Without outside aid, it was next to useless.
[/quote]

I cannot attest with certainty to why they went into PM, but I can say that they had much enjoyment watching alliances froth at the mouth over not being able to "beat them up" since they were in PM. I mean how many topics and discussions were created with people bawwing over them being in PM and still goading and prodding the aggressors? Zombie alliance or not, they remained a thorn in the side of those who were trying to keep them down and they did it without having to fight in the traditional sense, and they are still around. Hell, the extended oppression they suffered gave some fuel to the whole Karma wave.

That is the point that seems to be flying over the heads of so many. Being in PM is a great way to simply rile up your attackers and make them act like children. Look at this thread for proof. An alliance is no less a "man" if they choose to simply fight with words and decline the aggressors their fun. Hell, I would say they are winning the war in that regard because when people are crying about "omg PM" they really look like children and their true immature natures get exposed.

You want to put a stop to the PM tactic, figure it out. When Planet Bob decided that all wars should now be drastic one sided beat downs based off of flimsy excuses and petty twists in one's panties, it fueled the use of the tactic. Now it is up to the aggressors to stop being little babies and figure out how to unravel the tactic or how to circumvent it. Stop kowtowing to the past and start thinking outside of the box. This regurgitation of bawwing over PM is nauseating.