Revelations of the Book of Fungicide

Ogaden

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nobody Expects' timestamp='1339803329' post='2985298']
That was an official BAPS position statement on TOP, if we decide to come for you it won't be from peacemode.
[/quote]

Peacemode does not seem the problem with you guys, it's more of the lack of balls.
Oh hey look, I'm in your range and not in peace mode? Want to dance, baby?

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339809987' post='2985399']
Why are you guys arguing with an irrelevant alliance?
[/quote]

I was hoping to goad them into doing something relevant. I figured maybe they wanted to, but they just needed that little push. I'm trying to help them, Vlad, because unlike you I care about the irrelevant, useless alliances.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339810216' post='2985404']
wait wait wait, so SF alliances having members go into peace mode = weakness, but TOP's lower tier going into peace mode = tactics, whathe$%&@amireading.jpeg
[/quote]

SF sucks at war and TOP is good at war. You can't criticize any of our tactics.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339810331' post='2985412']
[/quote]

Hey, just because you took on an entire SF alliance solo and walked away on top doesn't give you bragging rights.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339810331' post='2985412']
[/quote]
must have been difficult to fight all those ghost decelerations and curbstomps for years.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339810468' post='2985417']
must have been difficult to fight all those ghost decelerations and curbstomps for years.
[/quote]

I don't know what your post has to do with anything. Almost every fight TOP gets in is a curbstomp because 99% of you suck.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1339810640' post='2985423']
If you think TOP is bad at war then you're even dumber than you look.
[/quote]
OOC: collecting taxes and tech for months and then pressing the launch nuke button is incredibly difficult.
IC: I think you've had it easy riding on the coat tails of others for the vast majority of your alliance's existence, latching onto the safest alliances to ensure you're always the ones getting reps, not the ones paying them.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339810468' post='2985417']
[/quote]

I guess we're just tougher at putting up a fight than the average 12 year old, which means we won't have anything to fear from you.

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1339810964' post='2985431']
I guess we're just tougher at putting up a fight than the average 12 year old, which means we won't have anything to fear from you.
[/quote]
as an alliance? sure, you're quite skilled at decimating the upper tiers of alliances when you have the numbers advantage, if you'd like to duel though, I'm sure we can arrange something while I'm on the way down, unlike yourself I enjoy war, win or lose, not simply jumping onto the winning side or staying out.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339810959' post='2985430']
OOC: collecting taxes and tech for months and then pressing the launch nuke button is incredibly difficult.
IC: I think you've had it easy riding on the coat tails of others for the vast majority of your alliance's existence, latching onto the safest alliances to ensure you're always the ones getting reps, not the ones paying them.
[/quote]

OOC: Apparently so. If you understand the mechanics of it you should totally teach the rest of your allies/ alliance mates how to do so.

Edited by Tiber Septim

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339811270' post='2985434']
as an alliance? sure, you're quite skilled at decimating the upper tiers of alliances when you have the numbers advantage, if you'd like to duel though, I'm sure we can arrange something while I'm on the way down, unlike yourself I enjoy war, win or lose, not simply jumping onto the winning side or staying out.
[/quote]

You're the second person in the past two pages to call out our entire AA and when we say "Sure, bring it" you backpedal to duel offers. I'm in PM because if TOP were to get involved, my presence in combat would be nothing more than a waste of the aid my alliance mates have offered. Still, I'll be glad to keep you in mind for the day when I embark on a sojourn in the name of the great Vladimir Stukov, blessed be he.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339810959' post='2985430']
[/quote]
[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339811270' post='2985434']
[/quote]
There's a certain war you're forgetting about. Not that I, as an MKer, would know anything about that.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1339811296' post='2985436']
OOC: Apparently so. If you understand the mechanics of it you should totally teach the rest of your allies/ alliance mates how to do so.
[/quote]
hard to do when you're getting rolled every 3 months, eh?

[quote name='Vorenus' timestamp='1339811557' post='2985439']
You're the second person in the past two pages to call out our entire AA and when we say "Sure, bring it" you backpedal to duel offers. I'm in PM because if TOP were to get involved, my presence in combat would be nothing more than a waste of the aid my alliance mates have offered. Still, I'll be glad to keep you in mind for the day when I embark on a sojourn in the name of the great Vladimir Stukov, blessed be he.
[/quote]
I call out your AA for being leeches off the work of others, which they are, TOP's political talent is making sure they are only in wars as a token gesture to ensure they get reps, since the GPA war was mentioned already, I remember we weren't exactly impressed with TOP's showing.(admittedly it WAS hard to find open slots in all tiers for that war, and forcing them to keep it on nuclear made it nothing more than a glorified tech raid.)
You're wrong about that, your presence would count, just not in the only tier your alliance has the ability to dominate, feelfree to rogue me when you get the chance, not like I haven't had former NoV, among others, do it to me before.
[quote name='Azaghul' timestamp='1339811940' post='2985441']
There's a certain war you're forgetting about. Not that I, as an MKer, would know anything about that.
[/quote]
would you like to mention how long that war lasted, in comparison to recent conflicts? had you kept TOP at war for months, yeah, i would consider it a curbstomp, !@#$@#$ up a collection isnt much of a loss in comparison.

Edited by Mogar

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339812318' post='2985446']
hard to do when you're getting rolled every 3 months, eh?

I call out your AA for being leeches off the work of others, which they are, TOP's political talent is making sure they are only in wars as a token gesture to ensure they get reps, since the GPA war was mentioned already, I remember we weren't exactly impressed with TOP's showing.(admittedly it WAS hard to find open slots in all tiers for that war, and forcing them to keep it on nuclear made it nothing more than a glorified tech raid.)
You're wrong about that, your presence would count, just not in the only tier your alliance has the ability to dominate, feelfree to rogue me when you get the chance, not like I haven't had former NoV, among others, do it to me before.
[/quote]

You mad that we reap all the benefits while doing no work? :smug:

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1339812377' post='2985448']
You mad that we reap all the benefits while doing no work? :smug:
[/quote]
Not angry in the slightest, it will just make it more amusing when MK decides to stab you in the back once more.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339812318' post='2985446']
would you like to mention how long that war lasted, in comparison to recent conflicts? had you kept TOP at war for months, yeah, i would consider it a curbstomp, !@#$@#$ up a collection isnt much of a loss in comparison.
[/quote]

Mogar: "The BiPolar war lasted for one collection cycle."

:lol1: