An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339691214' post='2983533']
It had EVERYTHING to do with his spying, that's where he ZI sentence and his wars came from.

There was an entire thread posted on the OWF that explained his circumstances, and y'all damn well knew it.

More bs.
[/quote]

Eh, just let it go. Your enemies were looking for any reason to take you guys to war and I think most of Planet Bob sees this for what it is.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stormsend' timestamp='1339691381' post='2983538']
Their sovereignty extends only to our borders. They violated that.
[/quote]

And you went past your own borders by accepting him while they were punishing him.

No matter how you spin this, you were in the wrong. You violated their sovereignty by accepting him while he was being dealt with.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339691214' post='2983533']
It had EVERYTHING to do with his spying, that's where he ZI sentence and his wars came from.

There was an entire thread posted on the OWF that explained his circumstances, and y'all damn well knew it.

More bs.
[/quote]
You ignored the important part of my statement.

Ask any alliance. They have used their applications process to discuss existing wars that their applicants have. CSN did not do what 99% of alliances do, that being go to MK, query an official, and explain the situation again. Instead, CSN nuked while ignoring any attempts by MK to negotiate or even discuss the matter.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339691643' post='2983547']
And you went past your own borders by accepting him while they were punishing him.

No matter how you spin this, you were in the wrong. You violated their sovereignty by accepting him while he was being dealt with.
[/quote]
we haven't accepted him

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339691643' post='2983547']

[/quote]
I will say this in colors so you might actually pay attention.

[color="#00FF00"]He[/color] [color="#FF0000"]hasn't[/color] [color="#00FFFF"]been[/color] [color="#800080"]accepted[/color] [color="#FF8C00"]yet.[/color]

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1339691553' post='2983545']
Eh, just let it go. Your enemies were looking for any reason to take you guys to war and I think most of Planet Bob sees this for what it is.
[/quote]

I hope to GOD they don't.

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339691816' post='2983552']
Then why use him as your excuse to declare war?
[/quote]
Because "Mushroom Kingdom Applicant" is afforded the protection of MK, and CSN nuked someone with that affiliation without discussing the matter with us in private. Or at all.

Edited by Lyria

[quote name='Blooddraken' timestamp='1339691816' post='2983552']
Then why use him as your excuse to declare war?
[/quote]
those on the MK applicant AA are granted protection from the kingdom. it's been repeated numerous times. is it that complicated? i'm sure you'll find a way to ask the same set of questions all over again.

Edited by feardaram

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1339691553' post='2983545']
[/quote]
Well yeah you're probably right. They've actually given up trying to answer the posts, now they are just bashing the making of them lol. Pretty pathetic. Add that to the list I guess; pathetic, lying, hypocritical punks. Any excuse for a curbstomp, and that's what they took.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339691973' post='2983556']
Well yeah you're probably right. They've actually given up trying to answer the posts, now they are just bashing the making of them lol. Pretty pathetic. Add that to the list I guess; pathetic, lying, hypocritical punks. Any excuse for a curbstomp, and that's what they took.
[/quote]
do you not like war? are you not a warrior? who's the hypocrite now?

[/quote]

100 tech to the first person who ZI's this guy.

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339692070' post='2983558']
do you not like war? are you not a warrior? who's the hypocrite now?
[/quote]
This is called a red herring. Someone please go look it up for him.

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1339692114' post='2983559']
100 tech to the first person who ZI's this guy.[/quote]
I am worth much more than that. Pffft.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='feardaram' timestamp='1339691899' post='2983555']
those on the MK applicant AA are granted protection from the kingdom. it's been repeated numerous times. is it that complicated? i'm sure you'll find a way to ask the same set of questions all over again.
[/quote]

You say that like you don't actually enjoy low hanging fruit.

[/quote]

Well at least we lost stupid and gained hypocritical. That's something. You're still inordinately angry for someone who's not participating in the war.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339692159' post='2983560']
[/quote]

That term. I don't think it means what you think it means.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1339692159' post='2983560']

I am worth much more than that. Pffft.
[/quote]
87000 casualties you are a war machine. the warrior clearly lives in you.

[quote name='Hyperonic' timestamp='1339692167' post='2983561']
You say that like you don't actually enjoy low hanging fruit.
[/quote]

So you don't blame us for taking what was gracefully provided by Allarchon?

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1339692114' post='2983559']
100 tech to the first person who ZI's this guy.
[/quote]
Discord is a peaceful nation. War is not an option since 6/13/2012.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1339692278' post='2983565']
That term. I don't think it means what you think it means.
[/quote]
http://www.fallacyfiles.org/redherrf.html

[quote]Exposition:

This is the most general fallacy of irrelevance. Any argument in which the premisses are logically unrelated to the conclusion commits this fallacy. [/quote]
Yeah.

There is absolutely no way you can claim a defensive position here. Declare on CSN for being terrible if you like, but you accepted a nation on another alliance's ZI list, and that is something which should not be done.

What's more, it's clear from those logs that Dave actively engaged in the spying:
[quote][07:38] <Dave93[TIO]> hey man
[07:38] <Dave93[TIO]> take some screen shots
[07:38] <Dave93[TIO]> xD

[07:53] <Dave93[TIO]> lol
[07:53] <Dave93[TIO]> dude
[07:54] <Dave93[TIO]> old screenies are old
[07:54] <Dave93[TIO]> need the new stuff

[08:17] <Rotavele[CSN]> DUDE!
[08:17] <Rotavele[CSN]> I GOT IT !!
[08:17] <Rotavele[CSN]> Liz is using spied information against NG, MK, TLR, and NSO
[08:17] <Dave93[TIO]> oh really now?
[08:18] <Dave93[TIO]> gimme[/quote]

TIO agreed to release Dave because CSN had a good case against him. You have simply accepted him to provoke a war and that is pretty low class.