The "We both came from the Clockwork" Treaty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1338839067' post='2977009']
Blatant sarcasm isn't your thing, I guess.
[/quote]

Oh! You're right, I apologize for missing the sarcasm in a conversation over a medium that doesn't allow for discrepancies in tone. I just assumed your comprehensive ability was sub-par. :awesome:

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1338927095' post='2977756']
Why the hell would you sign a treaty only to merge into another alliance less than 24 hours later? What's the point?
[/quote]

To piss you off.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338927194' post='2977758']
To piss you off.
[/quote]
You confuse anger for a sense of abject apathy. Really I couldn't care less, I just don't see why anyone who sees themselves fit to be an alliance leader would ever pull a move like this. Did you tell Bull Moose that you were merging when you approached them for a treaty?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1338927354' post='2977764']
You confuse anger for a sense of abject apathy. Really I couldn't care less, I just don't see why anyone who sees themselves fit to be an alliance leader would ever pull a move like this. Did you tell Bull Moose that you were merging when you approached them for a treaty?
[/quote]

No, Infact I didnt know it. All i know is, I fell in love with Bal Masque, and this is going to be my permanent alliance for the next week until I go to NPO.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1338927776' post='2977769']
Rotavele just wants to make as many redundant threads as possible to troll innocent users.
[/quote]

Clearly this is my motive.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338927512' post='2977766']
No, Infact I didnt know it. All i know is, I fell in love with Bal Masque, and this is going to be my permanent alliance for the next week until I go to NPO.
[/quote]

I read a thread in which you apologized to NPO for trashing them constantly. My assessment is that you would be better of steering clear of those quarters.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338927512' post='2977766']
No, Infact I didnt know it. All i know is, I fell in love with Bal Masque, [b][i]and this is going to be my permanent alliance for the next week until I go to NPO.[/i][/b]
[/quote]

Hahahaha get the $%&@ out of here. You're a bloody joke, your permanent alliance for a week? Yeah you really fell in love. I'll be sure to tell any future girlfriends "Yeah baby, totally in love with you, but I'm dumping you next friday to fall in love with this other girl". Please Brehon deny this fools application

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1339012686' post='2978370']
Hahahaha get the $%&@ out of here. You're a bloody joke, your permanent alliance for a week? Yeah you really fell in love. I'll be sure to tell any future girlfriends "Yeah baby, totally in love with you, but I'm dumping you next friday to fall in love with this other girl". Please Brehon deny this fools application
[/quote]

I really hope no one else is as unaware of sarcasm as this guy.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1339012686' post='2978370']
[/quote]
You realize she was joking, right? I mean, you're right, but it looks foolish for you to say this as a reply to a joke.

However, save this post because it's gonna come in handy soon!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339012821' post='2978375']
You realize she was joking, right? I mean, you're right, but it looks foolish for you to say this as a reply to a joke.

However, save this post because it's gonna come in handy soon!
[/quote]

I think the fact that I actually believed she would say that with legitimate intent is simply a further testament to the extent of her alliance hopping and general ridiculousness