The Classiest Individuals

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1337393533' post='2969331']
[img]http://i395.photobucket.com/albums/pp39/darthramza/Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-missed-it-Flew-right-by-ya.jpg[/img]

It's ok, this kinda thing is hard to detect with text
[/quote]

Well honestly, I didn't read the OP so maggie that's why I didn't get it. Doggone it!

[quote name='shirunei' timestamp='1337419258' post='2969440']
Touche.
Your Insignificance might be showing a bit more however.
[/quote]
[img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/baw.gif[/img] Come on sherry, you can do better than that.

Anyway, congratulations to our allies for codifying their relationship, may it prove long and mutually advantageous.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337415298' post='2969427']
Hey SF, your insecurity is showing.
[/quote]

Could be wrong, but only two SFers posted before you did: myself and Gibs. Heaven forbid I still value personal friendships with certain individuals [i]"on the other side of the imaginary line in the sand"[/i] despite past grievances. :rolleyes:

EDIT

Clarification is cool dawg.

Edited by SpacingOutMan

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1337433900' post='2969473']
Could be wrong, but only two SFers posted before you did: myself and Gibs. Heaven forbid I still value personal friendships with certain individuals [i]"on the other side of the imaginary line in the sand"[/i] despite past grievances. :rolleyes:

EDIT

Clarification is cool dawg.
[/quote]
3 actually, but that's neither here nor there. My earlier post was mainly a reference to your post, plus a few things outside this place, which put together strike me as amusing. Headless chickens come to mind. And I have to wonder about why you think these personal relationships over whichever line you're referring to would be affected by whatever you seem to think this treaty portends to. We all have friends scattered around the treaty web.

:rolleyes:

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1337416516' post='2969430']
Well honestly, I didn't read the OP so maggie that's why I didn't get it. Doggone it!
[/quote]
Next time I make a thread, I'll throw your name randomly somewhere in there to see if you catch it...if I remember

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1337396933' post='2969341']
Well, that makes things a bit... spicier. Sarm, we have to talk about something.
[/quote]

Same thing you've been after me about?

Contact SurenGal on IRC if Rayvon doesn't answer. Both me. Just a different state of consciousness and/or location.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337436866' post='2969482']
3 actually, but that's neither here nor there. My earlier post was mainly a reference to your post, plus a few things outside this place, which put together strike me as amusing. Headless chickens come to mind. And I have to wonder about why you think these personal relationships over whichever line you're referring to would be affected by whatever you seem to think this treaty portends to. We all have friends scattered around the treaty web.

:rolleyes:
[/quote]

Hence both the square quotes and italics and rolling eyes: I tried to make the reference to "the line" as sarcastic as possible.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1337440419' post='2969489']
Same thing you've been after me about?

Contact SurenGal on IRC if Rayvon doesn't answer. Both me. Just a different state of consciousness and/or location.
[/quote]

Welp, that works.