NoR Reunion Day Announcement

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337711800' post='2970693']
I knew this thread was missing something!!

The Schloss Eggenberg archives have a special exhibit on this occasion of NoR's 3rd anniversary, "The Young Kaiser Martens" and has many photos that tourists and historians alike will find fascinating:

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx00dwKc3g1r4zso0o1_500.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Will lederhosen be made available in the archives' gift shop? :P

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337711800' post='2970693']
I knew this thread was missing something!!

The Schloss Eggenberg archives have a special exhibit on this occasion of NoR's 3rd anniversary, "The Young Kaiser Martens" and has many photos that tourists and historians alike will find fascinating:

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx00dwKc3g1r4zso0o1_500.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
bahahahahahahahaahahha! you sir, have won this thread!

I still kick myself in the rear for having dropped you guys and watching you guys get rolled. I never really understood why you guys got rolled either :S

I was also one of the many Vidians that were skeptical about protecting NoR early on. Great to see you guys here now, growing stronger with every passing day.

o/ NoR
o/ NoV
o/ The Hanseatic League bloc
o/ NV

P.S: sorry i am late :(

[quote name='Daisy Mae Mac' timestamp='1337716014' post='2970705']
Will lederhosen be made available in the archives' gift shop? :P
[/quote]
Official reproductions of Junge Martens Lederhosen(TM) will be available in the gift shop.

[quote name='Redneck' timestamp='1337741282' post='2970814']
bahahahahahahahaahahha! you sir, have won this thread!
[/quote]
It is the Kaiser and those long, long legs to which the victory belongs.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1337783302' post='2971111']
Official reproductions of Junge Martens Lederhosen(TM) will be available in the gift shop.

It is the Kaiser and those long, long legs to which the victory belongs.
[/quote]

Heck yeah. I hope they make my legs look like KM's.

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1337825541' post='2971445']
Congrats on making it this far, guys. I figured one of our camps would have bitten the dust by now, yet here we are. Also, Nordreich must be destroyed.
[/quote]

One could not survive without the other, of course. Unless it's the Reds, which we could all live without. <3

[quote name='Comrade Mao' timestamp='1337825541' post='2971445']
Congrats on making it this far, guys. I figured one of our camps would have bitten the dust by now, yet here we are. Also, Nordreich must be destroyed.
[/quote]
Down with the left!

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1337548064' post='2969945']CN Antifa served its purpose. Now, people without a lot of NS can openly question the kind of imagery NoR uses without being booted out of the game via PZI, and NoR trying to gobble up every disaffected Nazi punk crying 'Germanophobia'.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the end of PZI as a standard of punishment came about because of the moralism behind the forces seeking NPO's downfall (Vox, Karma War, etc) and had nothing to do with AntiFA actions. You give yourself too much credit. I do respect LSF's ability to refrain from AntiFA actions today though, given how they often drove innocent nations from the game on a purely subjective basis. In fact, one might argue that AntiFA itself was a sort of PZI punishment because someone on the CNLeft didn't like your nation name, or RP style. And I can safely claim Nordreich's responsibility in helping end that back in March, 2007.

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1337828546' post='2971470']
I'm pretty sure the end of PZI as a standard of punishment came about because of the moralism behind the forces seeking NPO's downfall (Vox, Karma War, etc) and had nothing to do with AntiFA actions. You give yourself too much credit. I do respect LSF's ability to refrain from AntiFA actions today though, given how they often drove innocent nations from the game on a purely subjective basis. In fact, one might argue that AntiFA itself was a sort of PZI punishment because someone on the CNLeft didn't like your nation name, or RP style. And I can safely claim Nordreich's responsibility in helping end that back in March, 2007.
[/quote]
ohhhhhh, i see what you did there^............
take the bait commie, take the bait!!!!

[quote name='Striderwanabe' timestamp='1337828546' post='2971470']
[/quote]

Protip: INT and LSF still occasionally do this. You're welcome to try and reenact the glory days and stop us again though, although I'm sure you'll find the outcome drastically different this time ;)

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337830416' post='2971479']
Protip: INT and LSF still occasionally do this. You're welcome to try and reenact the glory days and stop us again though, although I'm sure you'll find the outcome drastically different this time ;)
[/quote]
Better yet, we could step up our efforts and [i]bring back[/i] PZIs specifically for these types. :awesome:

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337830416' post='2971479']
[/quote]

Really? I must have misplaced the dossier listing the many glorious Red Army victories against the Nordreich military...

Oh wait... :smug:

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337830966' post='2971485']
Really? I must have misplaced the dossier listing the many glorious Red Army victories against the Nordreich military...

Oh wait... :smug:
[/quote]

The same NoR/V military who only fought one war that wasn't a beatdown in their favor, causing them to disband? :awesome:

Times change, political landscapes change. But if you think it would still be so easy as it once was, we'll be waiting. :P

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1337831281' post='2971491']
The same NoR/V military who only fought one war that wasn't a beatdown in their favor, causing them to disband? :awesome:

Times change, political landscapes change. But if you think it would still be so easy as it once was, we'll be waiting. :P
[/quote]

Wait, since does war have to be fair? You red heathens need to be better prepared this time! I hope that when the time comes, your military will at least put up a meager resistance before your faces are ground into the dirt by our tank treads.

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337831474' post='2971493']
Wait, since does war have to be fair? You red heathens need to be better prepared this time! I hope that when the time comes, your military will at least put up a meager resistance before your faces are ground into the dirt by our tank treads.
[/quote]
Yes. Since when does war have to be fair? Remember when the Red Heathens and the Red, White, & Blue Heathens rolled out together?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1337835788' post='2971542']
Yes. Since when does war have to be fair? Remember when the Red Heathens and the Red, White, & Blue Heathens rolled out together?
[/quote]

What alliance in this game came to the Red's side, and flew a red, white and blue flag?

[quote name='Tibus Heth' timestamp='1337839362' post='2971555']
What alliance in this game came to the Red's side, and flew a red, white and blue flag?
[/quote]

Fok and Int use to have a treaty. I don't know what that has to do with us though? :unsure:

[quote name='Norwood' timestamp='1337840384' post='2971561']
Fok and Int use to have a treaty. I don't know what that has to do with us though? :unsure:
[/quote]

I read the wiki. Didn't know FOK was involved either. In need of an edit?

Edited by Tibus Heth