Rotavele's Rearrival

Beauty

Well everything has been cleaned up from the Tornados for the SECOND time D:. I think its about time i can come back in the RP world and began my evil route to conquer the world again :PPP. Anyways, if anyone has any spare land to help me get started it would be appreciated and hopefully will be visiting some of you in game again soon.

[quote name='iKrolm' timestamp='1335149381' post='2957557']
Isn't this your re-rearrival?
[/quote]

The only times ive left CNRP was from the Tornados. The April 27th Tornados destroyed my house, and this time i had a lot of damage as well as a passing away of a family member. I have everything sorted out no though.

EDIT: Looking for a settlement in Africa or Asia if possible D:

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1335153613' post='2957595']
Lord almighty, glad to see you are ok then. Your ROP people are still in a first class hotel in somalia sponging on free cable and five star tucker. You can use them if you want, ask EM for them, he'll sort it for you.
[/quote]
Lmao. But i dont know where to return in Africa.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1335219316' post='2957919']
Who exactly should i talk to about to gain land in the protectorate from a multiple owned parcel?
[/quote]

To tell you the truth, I;m not exactly sure, but you might want to ask either EM or Curri

• 4 weeks later...

Plenty of open spots in Africa, pick one if you want it. Prior to rolling your government send me a map, tentative DOE, and any other pertinent information in a PM. Myself and the rest of the AU will chat about it and decide quickly.

Ain't gonna give you two or three parcels no matter how big you are in game. If you want more land beyond your original claim, you gotta rp for it.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337507396' post='2969783']
Zimbabwe was taken beforehand. Still looking to start a new one. Anyone else willing to give some land up?
[/quote]

I have alot of land in South America I am willing to give you, starting with a small region and if you remain active and dont go nuts, I will be open to talk about giving you more to work with.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337564864' post='2970031']
Im looking for a good story line to accompany my nation. Would Africa or South America be willing to go along with the story?
[/quote]

What TBM said, I would need to know what sort of story your planning before I give it a green light. PM me the details and I will let you know.

I have settled just to the North of South America. According to PMs from the African Unity, they seem very butt hurt and upset I didnt settle in Africa. I feel as if I wanted in Africa for some reason :P.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338065351' post='2972884']
I have settled just to the North of South America. According to PMs from the African Unity, they seem very butt hurt and upset I didnt settle in Africa. I feel as if I wanted in Africa for some reason :P.
[/quote]
Silly. Half of us were voting against you coming to Africa. Telling things that are not true is rude, you know.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1338075790' post='2972937']
Silly. Half of us were voting against you coming to Africa. Telling things that are not true is rude, you know.
[/quote]

Well I could quote it from the PMs but I wont, I had 2 approving votes and NO No votes, and when I said i did not want to settle in Africa because its boring, You and another one said that you would of voted no and seemed pissed off towards me for "wasting" your time. No one officially voted No for me to going to Africa. Besides that they're are more than 4 members of AUP... Hopefully... so half of you voting no is kind of weird, especially when 2 voted yes before I even took back my settling in Africa. This makes your whole post a lie :) Lrn2read.

I think you said it best here,

[quote]Telling things that are not true is rude, you know.[/quote]

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1338075923' post='2972940']
Well I could quote it from the PMs but I wont, I had 2 approving votes and NO No votes, and when I said i did not want to settle in Africa because its boring, You and another one said that you would of voted no and seemed pissed off towards me for "wasting" your time. No one officially voted No for me to going to Africa. Besides that they're are more than 4 members of AUP... Hopefully... so half of you voting no is kind of weird, especially when 2 voted yes before I even took back my settling in Africa. This makes your whole post a lie :) Lrn2read.[/quote]
"Would have" is equal to de facto no; Only your impatience did not result in negatory votes being voiced properly. Only one said their time was wasted, none else claimed anything of the sort.
And 'half of us' is accurate in regards to those who posted in the convo.