Paraguas External Tracking

Instr

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phineas, Methrage, go $%&@ yourself.

In other news, Paraguas is now at 20 members. Asgaard/Biff Hooper, who were previously CoJ or related to some effort or another, is now on the Applicant AA.

One member left the last I checked, which dropped the member count to 14, but there's 20. Two known nations are Biff Hooper and King George III.

On the 12->14 gain, that's Spoceps and Centauri. The latter hasn't logged on in 1 day, the former is not spending his money.

You also have Rextron, Emperor Moore, and stalin1237 as lowbies joining, and you also have Eumirbago, who joined from UCN. Wasn't Eumirbago with VE once upon a time? It seems that way, if memory serves.

That's all 18 on the current AA, and the 2 on the applicant AA.

[quote name='Instr' timestamp='1332191958' post='2940336']
Phineas, Methrage, go $%&@ yourself.

In other news, Paraguas is now at 20 members. Asgaard/Biff Hooper, who were previously CoJ or related to some effort or another, is now on the Applicant AA.

One member left the last I checked, which dropped the member count to 14, but there's 20. Two known nations are Biff Hooper and King George III.

On the 12->14 gain, that's Spoceps and Centauri. The latter hasn't logged on in 1 day, the former is not spending his money.

You also have Rextron, Emperor Moore, and stalin1237 as lowbies joining, and you also have Eumirbago, who joined from UCN. Wasn't Eumirbago with VE once upon a time? It seems that way, if memory serves.

That's all 18 on the current AA, and the 2 on the applicant AA.
[/quote]

WF, not VE. He wore our pip though.

Instr, I see I came off differently than I intended. I've enjoyed this thread, even when I thought the purpose was to get us rolled for, as you probably know, rolling us would not really accomplish anything at all in the big picture. I bear you no ill will so there is no need to go there. :)

Also, welcome to the latest new members of Paraguas, whatever your hopes, dreams and aspirations may be. It may look like a big and daunting world out here on the OWF, but every single nation leader here puts his or her pants on the same way as you do, unless you and they don't wear pants, and well, that's okay, too.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332218222' post='2940540']
Paraguas for the best rookie alliance 2012 imho.

Keep going at it, white chocolate and others.
[/quote]

This would mean more if not coming from you or others in your alliance. Not saying you are incompetent, it would just seem less bias. I'm sure Shadow Empire is also gunning for that award, and I wouldn't count DemonSpawn out.

After checking it actually seems like Paraguas and Shadow Empire are exactly the same age going off of Member Seniority.

Paraguas-> 1.43 Shadow Empire-> 1.36

Edited by Hero89

[quote name='JoshuaR' timestamp='1332473600' post='2942027']
Who in Umbrella gets credit for our applicant rejects? Surely we deserve some of that juicy tech.
[/quote]

The god-king of the true Umbrella does :awesome:

Yeah, I made the contest thread and so far it's stuck at white chocolate 1: everyone else :0.

She needs to get 19 more to apply in order to win the grand prize and maintain a lead.

I am willing to extend the competition to 60 days, and allow new entrants by petition.