Busted!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1330020399' post='2926807']
[OOC]Give Bros his details and get him to cross reference it on said external board, it worked for catching Hereno.[OOC]

I hope you punish him severely, or not.
[/quote]

I maintain my innocence. :smug:

[quote name='Spaarlaamp' timestamp='1330025024' post='2926880']
Not very classy to post his email address..
[/quote]

I agree. I failed to notice that when posting. Email address has now been omitted.

Edited by Colonel brick

[quote name='Facebones123' timestamp='1330017700' post='2926755']
Alright so I'm pretty damn bent. WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU GUYS ATTACK ME? I want to see proof of my so called treason, This is an unjust attack. Somebody explain WTF is going on or I'll put a jihad on you.
[/quote]

LOL! I wish I was in range :awesome:

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1330043013' post='2927102']
Look what fell into my hands. Pot, meet Kettle.

[img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c3f077a19f987e86d19bfc9b116b3c9a.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Was used as bait for our suspicions on Facebones. We had nothing concrete on him, so we set up a trap that only GPF government and him could view.

Also, I talked to Jack prior to it being posted on the GPF forums and let him know what was up. Nice try, though.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1330043627' post='2927112']
You are very quick to dismiss this considering problems you were having with FAN a couple weeks ago.
[/quote]

Over something that was used to catch someone who was interested in leaking private forum information? Yeah, I guess I am.

NO NO NO NO NO. Let me fix this right quick Stand by for LOG dump. Global Protection Force, Colonel Brick. I tried to leave GPF under good circumstances, I really did, I went to Oceania, and since I have been there I have been nothing but trolled. ADude[OCN] can affirm this. I tried to stay cordial, but this is absolutely balderdash. There is a spai in GPF and I will give you his link in a moment, NPL can confirm this. By the way the logs were not false, everything that the spai put on CN Intel is the truth, until Jack queried GPF and said he was going to roll us, and sanctioned Get_Sum, ask Jack the leader of FAN, hell you don't have to believe a word that I say. Its all out there. Also look at their ridiculous proof, and the fact ColonelBrick is posting all these logs to convince everyone that facebones did it... how practical is that, hes suppose to be the Secretary General of GPF, should not take that much "splaining"

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1330043425' post='2927109']
Was used as bait for our suspicions on Facebones. We had nothing concrete on him, so we set up a trap that only GPF government and him could view.

Also, I talked to Jack prior to it being posted on the GPF forums and let him know what was up. Nice try, though.
[/quote]

You talked to Jack and played if off Hun. If that was the truth they would not of sanctioned us.

[quote name='Evella Vada' timestamp='1330044914' post='2927123']
NO NO NO NO NO. Let me fix this right quick Stand by for LOG dump. Global Protection Force, Colonel Brick. I tried to leave GPF under good circumstances, I really did, I went to Oceania, and since I have been there I have been nothing but trolled. ADude[OCN] can affirm this. I tried to stay cordial, but this is absolutely balderdash. There is a spai in GPF and I will give you his link in a moment, NPL can confirm this. By the way the logs were not false, everything that the spai put on CN Intel is the truth, until Jack queried GPF and said he was going to roll us, and sanctioned Get_Sum, ask Jack the leader of FAN, hell you don't have to believe a word that I say. Its all out there. Also look at their ridiculous proof, and the fact ColonelBrick is posting all these logs to convince everyone that facebones did it... how practical is that, hes suppose to be the Secretary General of GPF, should not take that much "splaining"
[/quote]

First off, calling everyone "!@#$@#$ retarded" and "dumbasses" for expressing interest in an alliance is not leaving on good terms. Oh I forgot to mention after you left calling us "Lazy ass dip !@#$%" and calling ColonelBrick a "week (weak) spineless jellyfish." Yes, I agree we trolled you. That's been addressed.

Second, Get Sum was sanctioned by FAN because of the ghost who sent out mass messages to get him votes. Yes, everything Facebones leaked was true. We tried to take a senate seat from FAN in the beginning of our switch over to yellow. We talked to FAN and sorted that all out and it has since been dismissed as an issue.

So please get your !@#$ straight before trying to slander us.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct